Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Yes.

"You look pretty Mommy!" Zacky shouted, slurring the words in his three year old tone.
I smiled, reaching the bottom step where the boys were waiting. "Thank you baby. What do you look boys?" I received a chorus of 'hot' and 'nice' and I picked up my son.
"You look beautiful, Maxx," Zacky murmured in my ear as I passed him. A shy smile mad it's why to my face as I took in his words. "Thank you," I whispered back, grabbing his hand in mine and tugging him along. "Let's go down town!" The sun was just beginning to set as we walked outside of the apartment building. I smirked, picturing the view from Union Square at night. We all piled into the my car, Johnny, Matt, and Brian somehow squeezing themselves in next to Zacky's car seat while Zack called shot gun and raced to the front.
The ride there was filled with laughter and excitement, Little Zacky's being the loudest. The boys chatted animatedly about the 'good 'ol days'.
"Speaking of the band, did Mike reply to your email yet?" Zacky asked, cutting in to something Johnny was saying. Johnny didn't seem to mind, his eyes lighting up at the mention of this Mike guy.
"Yeah, he said he'd think it over and get back to us with in the week." Matt replied, playing with his hands anxiously.
I laughed, "Mattie, what's got you so riled up?"
"He's worried, we're all worried that Mike Portnoy will turn down our plead to tour with us,"
"He's the guy that helped you guys record 'Nightmare' three years ago right? From Dream Theatre?" I asked, as I parked the car in Uno's parking lot down town.
"Yeah," Brian spoke up, "We want to tour again, make up for lost time. I know I miss it like hell,"
"Language," I murmured, "I know you guys do, I saw Zacky when we heard 'Scream' on the radio yesterday."
"Sorry," Syn muttered.
"Yeah I do, it was like a second home for me, for us. That bus was I mean. And now it's just sitting around, we're just sitting around." Zack said as he picked Zacky up from his car seat.
"Come on, lets get walking," I murmured, Taking his hand and pulling them down the lit up street that could only be part of the beautiful Union Square in New York City.
"Wow," Matt stated, gazing that lights.
"I know,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh. Sorry! I haven't updated in forever. I've basically been waiting for nothing. I mean now that I know a little more about what's happening with the band it makes it a lot easier to write about it. But I need to find out who will be the new full time drummer for A7x before I can write about Mike taking or not taking place in the band. Because it would make it so much easier to know now and not have to go back and change things. I want to keep this a real as possible.
I know this is short by the way, but it just keeps the story going.

I'm on summer vacation now so I think I'll be updating a lot more, because I'll be in a good mood for the next three months.

Ich liebe all my readers and subscribers and especially my commenters.
Until next time. :D