Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 15

*WELL IM AFARAID THAT I WELL I MAY HAVE FAKED IT*

Brendon had no idea what was going on. "Emma? What the HELL are you talking about?!" Emma shivered and crossed her arms. She was wearing a blue tanktop and ripped up jeans. Her long hair fluttered down her back. He wanted to reach out and touch her,but not until he found out what was going on. Emma shook her head, "Last night Kayce was talking to me about Ryan in the bathroom. She said she thinks he is "the one" for her. Last nigth she about died after what happened and she was quiet, but then I saw the two of them talking and Kayce was that weird kind of quiet. How was Ryan this morning?" Brendon had a faint idea of what was going on. "He was really happy he had fixed things up with her last night but when I aske dhim what he was doing today he acted like he remembered something and got all quiet." He smacked his forehead. "Can I tell you something? A secret?" Emma took his hand. "Yes," He rolled his eyes. "Ryan has a silver ring like yours and Kayce's he's never. uh,... "jumped in the sack" Emma started laughing." Jump in the sack? Well here is my thinking." they stepped off the elevator." "kayce thinks that in order for Ryan not to break up with her she has to be VERY close to him. Sound about right?" Brendon opened the door to the coffee shop. "yeah, I think Ryan feels the same way? I dunno why he would though. I guess he has changed."
Brendon walked up to the counter. A teen girl was wipping her hands on her apron. She didn't look up. "Hi my name is Kathleen how may I help you?" "Yes, We are looking for a guy with messy hair. Maybe has eyeliner on and a girl that has long dark brown hair seen them?" Kathleen looked up and recognized Brendon imediatly" OMG YOU'RE BRENDON URIE!" She leaned foreward and pulled him into a kiss. He pulled back. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL?" Kathleen grinned."I might have seen them ,or I might not have." Emma was getting frusturated "If you tell me where they are right now you get to kiss Brendon again!" Brendon was ready to go. "yes! now tell us. wait WHAT DOES SHE GET TO DO?!" Kathleen smiled. They got coffee and then I over heard them talking about going to motel 7.." Emma was overly happy. "Yes, thankyou!" Kathleend grabbed her arm. "Wait! we had a deal!" Emma sighed. She didn't like sharing her man. "Fine here!" She shoved Brendon on her over the counter. The girl was sucking his face off. Emma pulled him from her. They raced otu the door. He had spit all over his face. "You owe me!"