Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 27

DANCE TO THIS BEAT?*

Emma saw him look at her. She shrugged it off. She wasn't ready to listen to his reasoning yet. She didn't want anything to do with him. She looked over at Kayce. Still sleeping. Lazy. Emma dug in the seats. She found a pen. Perfect. She chunked it at kayce. It bounced off Ryan's nose. Emma covered her mouth. Ryan rubbed his nose. "What the hell?" Emma was almost in tears. "I am soo sorry!"

Ryan nudge Kayce. "Your crazy friend wants you. She just hit me in the nose!"Kayce pushed his arm off. "I'm comming Emma." She scooted around the limo's seats. "Yeah?" Emma turned away from the window. "Should I love him?" Kayce patted her shoulder. "Listen to your heart." Emma rolled her eyes. "Don't give me that crap. i'm being serious." Kayce sighed." You know what? I say you should! I know you love him! he loves you too! I can see it! And so can ryan, Spencer, and Jon. brendon is just being a Jerk right now. Now! We are pulling over for a food break! you are going to sit up there with him or kiss him in the bathroom until he dies got it?"

The limo pulled over and Emma saw Brendon race inside. She jumped out after him. Hahaha she thought. The bathroom line was outside. he couldn't escape her now. She tugged on his arm so he would look at her. He mumbled. "Do we have to talk about this now?" She pulled him around. "Yes, this is important to me!" He sighed. She took a deep breath. "Look, I love you. I just don't want to give myself up yet ok? What would happen if I had a baby while you were gone? What would happen?" Brendon looked shocked. "you thought about all of this? I never did." Emma shook her head. "I'm not surprised. Boys usually don't. Can you forgive me?" Brendon hugged her. Emma sighed she had needed that desperatly. he looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry I was thinking only of myself. It is I that should be asking for you to forgive me!" Emma smiled and hugged him. "Ofcourse I will! I think I forgave you as soon as you yelled at me for the first time." All of a sudden there was clapping. The whole gas station erupted into claps led by Ryan,Kayce,Spencer,and Jon. The whole store had heard them talking. They smiled at eachother and Brendon swept her off her feet into a passionate kiss.