Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

part two of ch. 1

Kayce and Emma screamed themselves hoarse and at the end of the concert they stayed to wait for the guys outside. Evenmthough it was freezing the boys were worth it. The boys came out but didn't say hi. The just went in a back room. The other teenies left, dissapointed. but Kayce and Emma waited around. They waited for an hour but nobody came out. Recognizing defeat they left the arena. There was a voice behind them. "Hey you?! A little help here?" The two of them whirled around. It was Jon. They almost peed themselves. "Normally I wouldn't ask for a fan's help but I'm kind of in need." Jon got them to follow him into the room. He needed help carrying all of his equipment into the tour bus. After helping Jon he said to wait so they did. Jon came out with the rest of the guys and asked if they wanted anything in return. Emma was the first to speak. "Uh... autographs would be nice." So in turn the guys signed their shirts. When they went to go craw in thier limo Kayce heard Brendon say "Ok guys, I'm tired lets go to the hampton and take a load off." They drove off intot he night. As Kayce and Emma walked back to the car Kayce turned to Emma. "What hotel are we staying in for the next couple of days?" Emma pulled out of the parking lot and onto the interstate. "the Hampton. Why?"