Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 32

NEVER LOOKED BETTER

It was 6 pm before the girls were called onstage. When they were called, the 8 guys were already on stage. What a bunch of show offs. After standing in the uncomfortable heels for about an hour Brendon stopped singing. "I would like to make an anouncement. With us tonight we have two lovely young ladies. It is their last night on tour with us and we wanted to make it special for them. Kayce? Emma? Will you please step out?"

Kayce and Emma stepped daintily around the many cords and made their way to center stage. The crowd of screaming girls below fell silent as they saw Brendon and Ryan take their hands. They had gotten FOB and Spencer and Jon to play There's a good reason in the background. They waltzed a fast waltz and Brendon and Ryan twirled them round. The crowed was silent throughout the whole dance. They only screamed at the end. At the end of the dance Brendon and Ryan dipped both girls and kissed them infront of the crowd. When they stood up Brendon grabbed the mike. "These are our girls. We love them dearly. Thanks for making the end of our tour fun." Brendon and Ryan bowed. Emma and Kayce rushed off stage.

After leaving the stage the crowd erupted into angry yells. Emma caught snatches of the angry voices. "THERE NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!" "WE NEED TO KIDNAP THOSE GIRLS NOW!" Kayce even thought that she had heard crying. She tapped Emma on the shoulder. "Should we fear mobbing?" Emma laughed and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Probably. Now let's go get back into comfortable clothes. These heels are killing me!"

The girls ran to the dressing room laughing. They stripped out of the dresses and found their shorts. On the chair were two bags. Emma reached hers first she dumped it out. Onto the floor fell a pink rose, a note, and a soft tanktop. She read the tanktop and laughed. she pulled it on. It said. Brendon's girl. She smelled the rose and sat down to read the note. She smiled to herself. "There are no raindrops on roses,but when you leave me my tears will hit the rose instead. Does that count? Iv enjoyed having you with us so much. I never want you to leave me. I will always love you no matter what. xoxo Brendon.

Kayce read over Emma's note. It was really sweet. She opened her own bag. There wasn't a shirt or a flower. She pulled out a note and a small box. The note read. Kayce, Thankyou for the joy that you have given me these past couple days. You brought me out of my depression. You'll never know how much that means to me. I owe you the world. I'm glad we both took a chance on eachother. It worked wonders on us both. I love you dearly. love, Ryan. PS- I hope it fits! love you.

Kayce opened the small box. In the box sat a ring. Nothing very fancy it was actually quite plain. It was silver ring all the way around. She loved it. A note was in the bottom of the box. She unfolded it. "This ring isn't fancy. Let this ring symbolize me. Every time you look down remember the guy who needs you like he needs air. remeber the guy who loves you to peices. remember me." Kayce fit it on her ring finger. It was a perfect fit. Looks like she would need to find a new spot for her abstinence ring.

When the show was over all the guys pilled in. They all exchanged hugs. FOB was heading out in about an hour. They had brought their bags with them and were leaving. Pete hugged the girls last. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you two around often. Until then. farewell." After the FOB crew headed out the Panic crew headed out to the limo. The gang headed into the hotel but soon decided to go out for subs eventhough it was 11 at night. Brendon felt light headed after dinner so Emma walked him back over to the hotel. She walked him up to the room. After making sure he was in bed she grabbed her jacket. "I'm going back are you going to be ok?" He sat up. "No, stay with me. Emma. I'm not really sick. I just wanted us to have some alone time before you left." Emma put her hands on his knees and kissed his forehead. "Fine i'll stay. happy?" He grabbed her around the middle. "Now I am" He kissed her softly but then stronger. He pulled away. "Are you ready for this?" She nodded. "I have been. For a long time."

In the morning Brendon held her in his arms. She wrapped a blanket around herself and found her pj's again. She sat down next to Brendon and ran her fingers through his hair. He stirred and opened an eye. He sat up and found a pair of jeans. He decided to stay topless. He sat down next to Emma and held her in his arms. He wisphered to her. "It's morning." Emma hugged him tightly. "Yeah and?" He kissed her neck. "I still love you."