Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 3 * SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP*

CHAPTER 3 * SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP*

"MMMHHMMMM"Kayce was estatic! Ryan Ross thinks she is hot! Emma shoved her in the ribs. "SOO uh where's Jon?" Spencer called from his bed "He's in the bathroom ,but if you look in there we will throw you out!" Emma ran and jumped ont he bed with Spencer. ( He looked a bit startled) "SO how are you guys?" Ryan sat on the bed."We are all really tired, but you guys don't have to leave.!" He noticed Kayce was creeping towards him. "Kayce? You CAN come sit next to me. I don't bite." Kayce came and sat next to him. Brendon was getting bored so he suggested a game. "How about truth or dare?" Everyone more or less agreed so they all sat in a circle. Jon finally came out of the bathroom in his pj's and was quiet startled to see 2 girls on the bed. Emma spoke up "Before you have a heart attack I am emma and this is Kayce." "Ok I want to start first." Ryan raised his hand. "I'm going to cut right to the chase. No prolonging anything and is it a deal that we do what ever we are dared?" Everyone agreed. Ryan looked at Kayce. "truth or dare?" Kayce picked truth. "ryan looked dissapointed" OK... would you feel comfortable kissing me now?" kayce blushed but replied yes. Brendon laughed" Now Now Ryan save some babe for me!" It was Spencer's turn next. "Uh, I think I'll pass. Jon? Video Games?" He agreed so it was only Brendon, Ryan, Emma and Kayce left playing. So it automatically went to Brendon. He turned to Emma "truth or dare?" She smiled. Dare. He grinned. "Kiss me?" Emma responded "
why not?" Kayce and Ryan gave them privacy and Ryan statred laughing "it looks like he is eating her face doesnt it?" kayce laughed. They both turned around. So now it was Kayce's turn"Um? I'm feeling bold. (for once) so im going to take a risk (for once) Ryan? Kiss me?" Ryan blushed. "Ofcourse I will." They kissed so long that Brendon and Emma left and gave them privacy. Eventually Kayce fell asleep in Ryan's arms. And Emma fell asleep in Brendon's they were both happy.