Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 4 *IS IT STILL ME THAT MAKES YOU SWEAT?*

CHAPTER 4 *IS IT STILL ME THAT MAKE SYOU SWEAT?*

Emma streatched and yawned. She rolled over. "AHHHHH!!!!" Brendon's eyes snapped open and Emma stumbled and fell out of the bed. Kayce woke and saw Ryan laying next to her. She jumped up. "OH MY GOD!" Her and Emma stood up just staring at Ryan and Brendon. Jon and Spencer had candy bars hanging out of their mouths. (they were sleeping). Ryan and Brendon sat up. Kayce shivered. "Don't you come any closer!" Emma and Kayce backed away. Brendon came over to Emma and forced her to hug him. "Chill out! I didn't do anything to you ok? The worst I did was kiss you." Ryan came over and hugged a trembling Kayce. She sighed. He was evry warm. Her and Emma stepped back. Emma spoke"It's just kinda weird waking up next to Brendon or Ryan of Panic! At The Disco. Just give us a minute to calm down." Brendon and Ryan went down to breakfats and left Emma and Kayce to run over ot their rooms and get dressed. When they came back both guys looked ratehr nervous. They both came over and hugged the two girls. "We have something to ask you guys."
Emma was nervous. "Uh ok shoot" Brendon kissed her head. "We would liek you guys to coem on tour with us for a few days. DO you want to??"Kayce and Emma flipped. "OFCOURSE WE WANT TO!" Kayce and Ryan kissed. Emma hugged Brendon. "We are not just saying yes becaus eyou're Panic! ,but because we really do like you guys." Brendon kissed her forehead. "We love you guys too. Now, would you like to go get some coffee?" Emma grabbed her flip flops and they went out the door.