Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER6 * I'M A DIVA*

CHAPTER6 * I'M A DIVA*

"YO! RYAN! Let us in!" Brendon pounded on the dorr until Kayce let them in. " Sorry I forgot my card. How's Spencer and Jon?" Jon's voice came from the tv room. "We're fine! But I heard that we hired two new dancers. Who are they?" Brendon pulled Emma over. " They are the two beautiful girls you see right now." Jon's jaw dropped. "You invited them to tour with us?! For how long?!" Spencer paused the video game "WHAT!?" Ryan laughed just for a few days ok? Chill. Now we have to go out to town and get ther costumes. Comming?" Jon and Spencer shrugged and gave their "Brendon and Ryan are idiots" look. "Yeah, we are ,but we are going to get some coffee first."
"SO are there any interesting places to shop in Charlotte?" Brendon asked as they walked down the street to the coffee place. Kayce laughed "No, Charlotte is small. Nothing here other than a mall by the boarder of S.C we can go there ,but Emma and I need to call our families. first" They both pulle dout their cell phones. "Mom? You there?" A lud voice shrieked from the phone "EMMA! I WAS WORRIED SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?" Emma described in great detail what had happened to her mother. "Oh yeah, and there is one more thing. Uh.. they invited us to be on tour with them as two more dancers. For only a few days ofcourse. Are you ok with that?" The phone went silent. But not for long. "EMMA THAT IS SOO GOOD! TAKE AS LONG AS YOU WANT! I WONT KEEP YOU ENJOY THE BOYS! HAVE FUN!" click. Emma hung up. "I guess that means yes!" Brendon leaned over and led ehr by the waste "perfect" he said. Emma's phone rang again she picked it up and put it on speaker. "Hello?" It was her mom again. "Hey Emma? will you do me a favor?" sure anything!" Her mom giggled and Emma had a bad feeling. "Will you spank Brendon for me?" "MOM! YOU'RE ON SPEAKER! BRENDON IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!" Her mom laughed "I LOVE YOU BRENDON!" Emma hung up the phone. She looked at the gang. Kayce was holding herself up with Ryan and they were both red in the face from laughing. Jon and Spencer looked dumbfounded. She closed her eyes and turned around to look at Brendon. Brendon was trying very hard not to laugh "Um.. hehehe.. do I want to... heheheeh... Meet your mother.? heeheheheh" Emma was quiet embarrased "Shut up you guys!"
Kayce felt the cool air condition in Victorias Secret. She turned to Ryan and Brendon who were observing her and Emma. "Wait we have to buy stuff from here. SO tell me... Come here often?" Ryan laughed and took her by the hand "Only when I'm lonely." SO for the next hour Brendon and Ryan kept suggesting things to the two girls but neither girl looked interesting in anything they picked out. God they were stubborn. Brendon scratched his head "Here's an idea. How about you two pick somehting out. But we have to see it." Glad to be cut loose Kayce and Emma went to the other side of the store to look at the torn up tutu look.