Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 7 * THERE ARE NO RAINDROPS*

CHAPTER 7 * THERE ARE NO RAINDROPS*

"Ok we have found our stuff." Kayce and Emma walked back over to Ryan and Brendon tutus in hand. Jon and Spencer looked weary. "Dude! I'm not going to hang around and watch your girlfriends det dressed. I'm off to go get coffee. You with me Spencer?" "Yea lets go." Spencer and Jon left. As Emma walked back to the dressing rooms she thought "Girlfriends? Woa I guyess I never thought about it that way." So Kayce and Emma went about with the evil tutus and bras. Emma had found one she liked. It was ripped up looking various shades of pink. Kayce's was the same except it was blue. Emma grumbled into the mirror and frowned. "The way this place is going Victoria isn't going to have many secrets left!" Kayce giggled and the boys called them "You guys are taking forever!" Emma laughed "If you love us you'll wait! We're coming right now!" Both girls stepped out of the dressing room and blushed as they saw the guys lookung at them. Both boys laughed. "Hey Ryan? They look slightly hookerish eh?" Ryan laughed and twirled Kayce around. "No, they look beautiful. But UI still prefer the cheetah look." Kayce rolled her eyes."No" She stepped back into the dressing room. Emma went soon after her. After they had gotten dressed and bought their stuff they walked down to find Jon and Spencer. Brendon whisphered to Emma. "You looked great in your costume!" Emma rolled her eyes." That is the closest you will ever see me to naked so enjoy it while you can." He held open the video game store door for her. "Oh, I will"
The four of them stood dumstruck when they saw Jon and Spencer. Spencer had a fruit roll up in his mouth playing some video game ,and Jon had a balloon hat on his head and a fruit roll up around his neck. He was jumping up and down crowing "I WON!! AHAHAHA!" Brendon and Ryan went over and tapped them on the shoulder. "Uh WHAT ARE you guys doing?" Spencer and Jon turned deep red. "Uh nothing...." Emma and Kayce stood in the cornor laughing. Ryan came over and spoke with the girls while Brendon talked with the other two. "We need to get back to the hotel so we can all get ready to go to the concert. So lets go." And go they did ,but not before buying about 15 different video games.