Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 4

“You know, I won’t make fun of you if you tell me that you got beat up by some bullies.” Gerard said, he had just finished cleaning up my face and was now working on my grazed knuckles. Thank fuck he hadn’t noticed.

“It wasn’t bullies, it was just Jason fucking around- oh crap I just swore, sorry.” I quickly apologised. Gerard just started chuckling at me.

“Don’t worry about swearing, I won’t give you a hard time. Fuck knows I swear a hell of a lot more than most people do.” He admitted, to which I gave a small giggle. I hate my laugh, I sound like a fucking girl and it gives people another reason to call me queer.

“So, why were they giving you a hard time?” he asked, still wiping my knuckles with a wet cloth.

“Because they seem to find my sexuality quite hilarious,” I answered without thinking, he jolted slightly whilst wiping my knuckles. Fuck. “Oh crap, you’re not homophobic are you?” I asked, warily.

“Oh no, of course not. Far from it, actually.” He answered, chuckling. What was that supposed to mean? Was he gay too? Nah, he couldn’t be, he probably has a gay relative or friend or something like that. I’m not lucky enough for him to be gay,but god I wish he was.

Gerard soon finished cleaning up my knuckles and was wiping my face a bit to get rid of the excess blood. A simple task I could have done myself, but I wasn’t about to tell him that. His hand was yet again placed on my thigh for balance,if only it were for other reasons. Jeez, I really need to get my mind out of the gutter, I’m gonna end up pitching a very large tent in my pants if I don’t clear my head, and soon.

I was currently looking down at my converse clad feet but looked up when Gerard stopped his actions of cleaning my face. He was just staring at me, I couldn’t determine the emotion his eyes held. Just as I was about to ask him if he was alright, he leant forward and captured my lips with his own. I was stunned, I literally couldn’t move from the shock of it, Gerard was kissing me! When I hadn’t kissed back after a few seconds he pulled back and looked guiltily at me, his showed he was extremely nervous.

“Oh my god, I’m s-so sorry, I didn’t mean for-” Gerard tried to apologise but I cut him off.

“Gerard, wait, you shouldn’t be sorry.” I tried to explain but I just started up rambling again.

“Of course I should be sorry, you clearly don’t like me like that and I just-” I had to cut him off again from his rambling.

“I never said I didn’t like you, I was just shocked is all.” I explained, he looked confused for a moment but then realisation filled his face. He then leant down again and pushed his lips onto mine, although this time around I kissed back almost immediately, reaching up to cup his cheek and bring him closer to me. Although I still had a slit lip, the pain was melted away by the pleasure I was feeling from Gerard’s lips.

His right hand was tangled in my hair, tugging at it occasionally, whilst his other was still on my thigh, rubbing slow circles into the denim of my jeans, not helping the hard on in my pants. Our lips were moving in sync with each others, then Gerard ran his tongue across my lip, pleading for entrance which I almost immediately granted him. His tongue entered my mouth and roamed the new terrain before battling with my own. My breath came out in short pants, trying to get as much oxygen into my lungs as I could.

My mind was clouded, I couldn’t think straight, the pleasure was all too distracting. Had I been in my right mind when this first started then I would have pulled back instantly, but it was just too good to resist, I couldn’t do anything to stop it. Before I knew it Gerard had pushed me backwards and I was now lying on his desk with him straddling me, one leg on either side of me. He slowly started to grind his hips down onto mine, creating amazing friction. I moaned loudly into his mouth, causing him to smile into the kiss.

It was then that I gained back any sense that I had before, realising that what we were doing was basically illegal, Gerard could end up losing his job, and it was just plain wrong. I stopped my actions and once Gerard realised that I wasn’t kissing back anymore, he leant back and looked down at me questionably.

“Is everything okay, Frank?” he asked warily.

“I-I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go.” I stuttered, sliding out from underneath him and high tailing it out of the classroom. I just kept running until I was off of school grounds and ended up at the local park. Exhausted, I collapsed on a near by bench, trying to regulate my breathing again. I couldn’t believe what had just happened, me, little loner boy Frankie had just made out withhot, sexy, gorgeous, fuckable Mr Way, my teacher for Christ’s sake!

Thinking back, I shouldn’t have just ran out of there, I should have explained myself instead of full out rejected Gerard. I feel really guilty now, but it was just all too much to handle, and on the first day back at school as well. I shouldn’t have to worry about this kind of stuff right now, I should be focusing on my school work and figuring out which college I was going to apply for, not sneaking around making out with my teacher. But I just couldn’t help myself, he’s just so … so … completely perfect.

I could still taste him on my lips, a delicious mix of coffee and cigarettes. Mmm. I haven’t really had that much experience on the whole relationships front, nothing more than a few drunken kisses with guys I’ve never met before. I guess you could say that Gerard was my first real kiss, since for one, he was sober, and two, I actually kinda like him. I just hope I haven’t totally fucked up my ‘relationship’ with him, and I hope that he can somehow forgive me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, did you guys like the frerardness? Too soon? Yeah, you’re right, it’s never too soon for a bit of boy on boy action lol
so ... comments are always nice, virtual cookies and pixie dust available? xD
thanks for reading! <333