Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 6

I gulped back the lump which had formed in my throat as I stood there, waiting for him to talk. He said he wanted to talk, so why isn’t he talking?! He’s just standing there, staring at me, with an indescribable emotion swirling in hisgorgeous hazel eyes. I opened my mouth ready to ask him what was going on before he beat me to it.

“Frank …” he sighed, rubbing his temples from the stressfulness of the situation we were in.

“It’s okay, I get it, yesterday was an accident, you didn’t mean for it to happen. I’ll just go.” I said quickly, trying again to leave the classroom.

“Frankie wait!” he called, I swiftly turned around on my heel, did he just call me Frankie?

“Frankie?” I questioned, his cheeks heated up after he realised what he’d just said.

“Erm yeah, look, I don’t know what yesterday meant to you and I don’t want to just put myself out there by telling you how I feel because then you might not want to talk to me again.” he started to ramble, I was getting confused, did he like me or not? “So did that kiss mean anything to you?” he asked me, I didn’t want to just come right out with it in case he was just messing me about.

“Did you want it to mean anything?” I answered with a question.

“W-well, y-you see, I-” he stuttered, it seemed he was having trouble trying to explain himself.

“Gerard, do you like me?” I asked bluntly, he tried to avoid my eye contact for a while until sighing and nodding. “Good, cause I like you too.” I said, making his head shoot up to look at me, I just smirked at him. He smirked back.

“So, I guess it would be alright if I kissed you right now?” he asked hopefully.

“No,” his face dropped “It would be fucking great!” I exclaimed, his face lit up once again with a smile adorning his face. He slowly made his way over to me, gripping both sides of my face before bringing his lips down to meet mine in a long awaited passionate kiss. My lips moved frantically, almost desperately, against his own before letting his tongue slip between my lips and explore my mouth.

He moved his hands from my face to my hips where he then pushed me against the nearest wall, continuing our kiss all the way. His tongue battled mine for dominance whilst I savoured his taste in my mouth, it was a healthy mix between coffee and cigarettes. I was quite shocked when he suddenly pulled away from me, but relief swept over me when I realised that he was only locking the door, just in case.

He strolled back over to me where he simply picked up where he left off, pushing his lips to mine in a frenzy of desperate kisses, followed one by another. I soon took notice of the obvious hard on I had going on in my pants, my cheeks flushed from the slight embarrassment but I kept on kissing him, nonetheless. His hands started to roam my torso, travelling from my chest right down to where he was lightly groping my ass. I loved the feeling of his hands on me, it send small jolts of electricity running through my body every time he touched me.

It was then that I realised what I was doing, I was making out with my teacher, and yet, it didn’t bother me in the slightest. As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn’t. I simply didn’t want to stop seeing as I was pretty much loving what we were doing. If someone found out about this, they’d probably see Gerard as a molester, a rapist even. But as the saying goes, you can’t rape the willing.

I suddenly felt the need to take control, with this in mind I then shuffled us over to behind his desk where I gently pushed him down so that he was sitting in his chair. Smirking, I straddled his thighs and continued the kiss which I had momentarily broken. Things started to heat up and we were soon grinding our lower regions together, desperate for any kind of pleasurable friction. Eventually I had to stop before we got a bit too carried away, I pulled back panting, trying to regain my breathing as I looked down at Gerard, probably the mirror image of myself, but more gorgeous of course.

“So, what does all this mean?” I asked, staring deep into his eyes, trying to detect any form of dishonesty.

“Whatever you it to be I guess, but I would like it if I could call you my boyfriend instead of simply a fuck buddy.” He smirked at me, I smiled in response.

“Of course I’ll be your boyfriend.” I said before pecking him on the lips.

“But no one can find out about us, if they did then I’d most likely get fired or worse, go to prison.” He voiced his worries to me as I looked down at his vexed face.

“No worries, I won’t tell anyone, it’ll just be our little secret.” I suggested, he seemed to like the idea since he then pulled me into a hug where he rested his face in the crook of my neck. I let my arms hang loosely around his neck as I felt him occasionally kiss my neck. My chin was resting on top of his head and I took this opportunity to inhale his addicting scent, the familiar smell tantalising my senses.

“Does this mean that I get certain privileges in class?” I asked hopefully, he looked up at me and smirked. Just thinking about the stuff we could get up to in the supply closet turned me on.

“We’ll see, Frankie.” He said before pulling me into another sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw! a bit of fluff, a bit of smut, did you guys like it?
tell me in the comment section! <333
also, are you guys interested in a slightly weird egyptian style frerard? let me know xD