Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 7

“Mmm Gee, we don’t have much time.” I moaned as his hands roamed every inch of my body, caressing each sensitive spot which drove me crazy. Gerard thought it would be such a good idea to pull me out of History class so that I could ‘help him with a project’, or in other words, ‘fool around’ with him in the art supply closet. I must admit it was pretty fun, the adrenaline pumping though my veins at the chance of being caught at any given moment.

“We’ve got all the time in the world, baby.” He whispered before he moved his lips to my neck, kissing, sucking and nipping at it, intent on leaving a mark, marking his territory in a way. I moaned as he sucked on the one spot which could make me scream his name if he really wanted me to. I tangled my fingers in his raven black hair as his hands slipped into my boxers to caress my ass roughly, causing me to pitch quite a large tent in my pants. Seriously, a small rabbit could campy under it easily.

“But they’ll notice I’ve been gone for ages, they might put one and one together and-” he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine and started to hungrily make out with me. I kissed back and opened my mouth slightly when his tongue pleaded for entrance, allowing it to battle with my own. My lips moved against his own as I tugged harshly on his hair, causing him to let out a loud moan, the sound muffled by my lips slightly, it was music to my ears. He pulled back slightly, leaving barely a centimetre between us.

“You worry too much, sugar.” He mumbled against my lips before going in for another kiss, only this time his hands slipped into the front of my jeans, I gasped at the sudden contact and I felt him smirk against my lips as he continued to kiss me and start to rub me though the thin material of my boxers. I was completely at his mercy, he had me right where he wanted and he knew it.

By now I was panting, the boner in my pants was so hard that it was painful, yet Gerard continued to tease me by lightly stroking my inner thighs and nearly avoiding the whole area of interest all together.

“Fucking tease,” I muttered, he looked up at me with a sadistic smirk before he started to slowly undo the button of my pants and pulling the zip down. He slid my jeans down to my ankles and then followed by my boxers, releasing my throbbing dick from its tight confinements. His long fingers started to caress my dick softly and I sighed happily “Fucking finally.” I grunted out.

“Patience is a virtue, Frankie dear.” He whispered to me as he started to slide his hand up and down my shaft. I moaned in delight as he quickened his pace rapidly. I was starting to breathe heavily, my breath coming out in small gasps for air as I was verging upon ecstasy. We’d been ‘together’ for about a month now, I put mental air quotations around ‘together’ because we aren’t ecstasy a couple if no one knows about us, I haven’t even had the courage to tell Bob yet.

“Oh fuck.” He reattached his lips to my neck and began to redden the already purple mark on my neck. By now I was moaning like a fucking whore until the pleasure all became too much and I released into his hand, screaming out his name into his shoulder so it would be muffled. I felt Gerard smiled against my neck as I tried to regulate my breathing. He leant back and I could see his face, the smirk that adorned it made me want to jizz again right there and then. I smiled back, thoroughly exhausted from the previous events.

“Oh god Gee, that was amazing.” I gushed at him, I couldn’t help but constantly smile, it was like my cheeks had permanently stretched to form one.

“You’re welcome, babe.” He smirked at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling our middles together. It was then that I realised Gee’slittle big friend had come out to play.

“Do you want me to fix that?” I asked, gesturing to his inflated package.

“Nah I’ll be fine, it’ll go down eventually.” He said before leaning down to press his lips to my own, I responded almost immediately, slipping my tongue into his mouth. I was surprised with how fast I had gotten over the fact that he was my teacher and what we were doing was socially wrong. I just didn’t care anymore, the only thing I did know was that he made me feel good and I really like him, a lot. Eventually we pulled away when we realised that I should probably get back to class right about now.

“So, I was thinking, since it’s your birthday on Saturday, maybe you’d like to come ‘round my place this weekend? Maybe stay a night or two?” he suggested, looking quite hesitant. I thought it over for a moment before finding a fault with his plan.

“What would I tell my mom? I can’t exactly tell my mom I’m staying at my teacher’s house can I?” I questioned, he looked thoughtful for a second and then opened his mouth to speak.

“Why don’t you just tell her you’re staying at a friend’s place, I’m sure Bob would cover for you.” He proposed, pulling our hips closer together suggestively.

“But I haven’t even told him we’re together yet.” I pouted.

“You don’t have to tell him the whole truth you know.”

“I guess that could work.”

“Great, and maybe we could do something a little more special on Saturday night.” He said as his hand trailed down my chest to rest on my crotch, coaxing it to life once again. I’m starting to get the feeling that I’m not going to be getting back to class anytime soon.

“I’d like that.” I smiled at him, before leaning in for another sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that this took so long to post guys, i was gonna update again last week but i was a bit too busy :/ i hope the hand job made up for it lol xD
thanks for reading and subscribing you guys! keep on commenting! <333