Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 8

I ended up being over half an hour late for my next lesson, thanks to someone, (cough Gerard cough). At lunch I went to meet Bob in the lunch hall but instead I found him sitting outside the principal’s office. I walked up to him, it wasn’t unusual to see Bob here, he was known for fighting a lot, and judging by the split lip he’d received, I’m guessing it was a fight.

“What was it this time?” I asked, pretending to be a mother who’d given up trying to discipline their son, yep, I’m that good an actor.

“Some kid was talking shit about you, saying how you were a pansy, I couldn’t just sit there and listen to them make shit up like that.” He said slightly angered. I gulped back the lump in my throat, I’m sure that Bob isn’t homophobic but I’m not gonna take my chances and come out to him anytime soon.

“Don’t worry about me, I can stand up for myself you know,” he gave me a look which said ‘you clearly can’t, have you looked in the mirror recently?’ I just shoved his shoulder playfully “So what happened to the other guy?” I asked, gesturing to his split lip, he smirked as me before opening his mouth to speak.

“Oh I gave it too him good, he came out with a black eye and some bruised ribs.” He said, grinning sadistically at me, it slightly scared me.

“What do you think old Callaghan will do?” I asked, referring to our decrepit principal.

“Probably a weeks of detentions, maybe 2.” He said, as if it was nothing, and to him I suppose it probably was.

“So anyway, I need you to cover for me this weekend, if my mom calls you or anything, you gotta say that I’m staying over your place.” I said, getting straight to the point.

“Ooh, has little Frankie found himself a girlfriend then?” he asked grinning, if only he knew the truth …

“Something like that.” I smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah okay, I’ll cover for you.” He said.

“Thanks Bobby, you’re the best.” I said as I pulled him into a friendly hug. I bid him goodbye and started to walk away when I heard him holler something after me.

“Use protection!” he shouted, still smirking. My cheeks flushed red in the empty hallway, I stuck my middle finger up at him before walking back down the corridor. As I was walking I had my head down, looking at my converse clad feet instead of watching the passing students. Not the best idea. I was suddenly grabbed by my shirt and pulled into the darkness of a nearby classroom. By breath hitched in my throat and I was ready to fight off my attacker before the lights were turned on and I was greeted by a smirking face. A gorgeous face at that, but it was still smirking, he looked very amused by the situation.

“What’s wrong Frankie? Did I scare you?” he asked, almost letting a laugh slip past his lips before he wrapped his arms securely around my waist.

“Shut up.” I pouted up at him, he smiled before nuzzling his face into my neck, occasionally placing delicate kisses around the area. Eventually this escalated to him sucking on my neck, forming yet another hickey.

“Not again …” I pretended to complain as he pulled me closer to him. I tilted my head back as I let a soft moan echo through my throat, evidently giving him more access to my neck in the process.

“Don’t act like you don’t like it, sugar.” He whispered before attaching his lips to my own where we began a heated make out session. He pushed my roughly against the door as he turned the lock on it, making sure no one would disturb us from our ‘sexy time’, as Gee liked to call it. We made out for quite some time before I became bored of being so submissive in this relationship, thins needed to be shaken up a bit, I wanted to dominate him for a change.

I quickly flipped us around so that the roles were reversed and now he was pressed up against the door instead of me, all the while I kept our lips pressed together. I heard him gasp from the shock before I felt him smirk into the kiss. I guess he liked this position just as much as I did. I moved one of my hands down his chest where I then started to rub him through the thin material of his shirt and then eventually the front of his jeans. Whilst I was doing that, he managed to slip his hands into my back pockets where he then progressed to groping my ass inappropriately but hell, everything that we were doing was classed as inappropriate.

After making out for quite some time I then pulled back and started my own personal attack on his neck. Licking, sucking and biting the sensitive skin, making my mark, letting everyone know that he was taken. His head was thrown back in pleasure, his eyes half idled. As I my lips were still attached to Gerard’s neck, I then managed to push both our crotches together where I started to rotate my hips in a circular motion. Slowly at first, but then increasing in speed and pressure, creating some much need friction between us, and boy was it good. I’m pretty sure this was gonna end up with someone’s pants around their ankles
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait for this chapter, i was swamped with maths exams last week :/ it wasn't fun
oh and i'm going to be stuck in devon this week so there definately won't be any updates on wednesday :'(
thanks for reading and keep subscribing! and comment, i wanna know what you guys think! xD