It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Seventeen.

It took more than one guy to get me out of the pool, even then it was difficult. Ben, Sam, and Cam were weak as fuck when it came to trying to get a drunk girl from a pool. Mowglie and Jess couldn't even do it. Jess had to talk Danny into helping James get me out. And, honestly, I was surprised he even considered it.

James had my left side while Danny had my right, they helped me walk up the stairs and into the towel Mowglie was holding out for me. She wrapped it around me, and she said she would've warmed me up if I didn't smell like cough syrup and wasn't soaking wet.

"Josie, as much as I love you, I don't want to see your twat," Mowglie sighed, walking me into the bathroom. "And I know you can't dress yourself. I'm sending Danny up here to help you, okay?"

"No! I don't want to see him!" My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Josie, he's seen you before. And he's not gonna do anything, you'll be fine," she said and closed the bathroom door.

I took the towel off of my and peeled off my shirt with extreme difficulty. That was as far as I got until Danny came in. He didn't look at me. He just pulled off my underwear and shorts, then unhooked my bra.

"Do you realize how hard it is to not try anything with you?" He asked quietly.

I shrugged and wrapped another towel around me. "My underwear is in the top drawer, shorts and tank tops are in the second."

Danny left, grabbed the clothes, and came back. I put my arms in the air and Danny pulled the tank top on, slowly. Then he made me step into my underwear and shorts. The process was slow, he was doing it on purpose, and I kept stumbling.

"Josie, stay still," he demanded.

"I can't help it!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever," he grumbled. He flipped me over his shoulder and carried me to my bed.

Danny laid me down and pulled the covers up to below my chest. Mowglie, Jess, Sam, and Ben all came in and sat on my king bed around me. Danny stood awkwardly.

"Danny, don't be such a fucking stick. Sit," I demanded, he obliged and sat against the headboard.

We all talked, though Danny and I said nothing to each other, despite the fact that I was cuddling up to him. And no one noticed.

"Josie!" Mowglie yelled from downstairs.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Your mom and dad called me! They said they were coming like, today, rather than next week!" She yelled again.

I ignored her and burried myself in the pillows and shirtless body.

Wait, what?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!
Cliffhanger(;
More tomorrow hopefully.
Sorry its soooo short.