It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Eighteen.

When I wake up next to a shirtless body, that usually meant I fucked him last night. So, here I was, starting to mentally flip shit, not being able to move because of the deathgrip on my waist.

I lifted up the blanket and saw a familiar pair of basketball shorts. I sighed, Thank God we didn't fuck.

Instead of waking him up and flipping, I got closer to the heat his body was giving off.

Why was he so comfortable, and why did he smell so damn good? I hated him twelve hours ago, now we're cuddling. Isn't there something wrong with this equation?

He stirred next to me and his fingers trailed up my sides, sending goosebumps up my spine.

"I am awake, Danny," I said quietly.

I felt Danny jump slightly. "Good morning, then."

"Why are you still here? In my bed at that?" I asked.

"And why aren't you screaming at me?" He smirked.

"Because you're terribly comfortable and warm," I said.

"You didn't seem to be able to sleep last night, so I stayed," he whispered.

I rolled onto my back and Danny followed my movements. He moved his arm over my torso and put his head on my chest.

"Your boobs are my new favorite pillow," Danny laughed.

"I swear, I'm a human pillow as it is," I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're comfy! Especially your tits!" Danny exclaimed with a laugh.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Boys."

"You love us," he smirked.

"Shut up and go back to sleep," I said and ran my fingers through his brown hair. Danny's breathing evened out and I fell back into my slumber.

"Fuck!" I yelled, pushing Danny's sleeping body off me.

"What the fuck, Josie?" He asked groggily.

"My parents are coming, like now! And they're almost here!" I said, running into my bathroom.

"I thought this was a good thing?" He asked.

"It is! But I need to shower and make sure everything is-"

"Josie! Your parents are here!" Jess yelled, cutting off what I was saying to Danny.

"God dammit!" I yelled. "Danny, go see if my house is clean so I can shower?"

"Okay," he shrugged and went into the livingroom.

"Who're you?" I heard my dad ask Danny.

"I'm Danny," he said.

"Okay, but who?" My mom asked.

"Danny is Josie's new boyfriend!" Mowglie piped in.

"Where's Josie?" My dad asked.

"Showering," Danny answered.

I quickly finished my shower, thinking of how to kill Mowglie, and got dressed, leaving my hair wet.

"Hey, ma, daddy!" I smiled and gave them both a hug.

"Oh, my baby!" My mom exclaimed.

"This is Danny," I said, looping my arm through his.

"How long have you been dating?" My dad asked.

"Two weeks," Danny answered.

I kissed Danny's cheek for show and led my parents up stairs and to their room.

This should be interesting.