It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Nineteen.

I didn't know what we were going to do with my parents. Lydia went on vacation, yesterday, to Vegas. And she knew mom and dad were coming.

"We should cook out," my dad said, coming down the stairs with his swim trunks and tank top on.

"Here or next door?" Danny asked.

"What's next door?" My mom asked, coming out after my dad.

"My house, my band mates are there," Danny said, putting his arm around my waist.

"Here, dumbass. Tell the jackasses to come over," I said with an eyeroll.

Danny shrugged and left, leaving me, my parents, Jess, and Mowglie.

"You do realize its not gonna be just a cook out, right?" Jess asked.

"Its not? Why?" My dad asked, opening the back door.

"Because if you get three girls in the same house as five British guys, shit gets crazy," Mowglie smirked.

My parents shrugged.

By eight that night, we were all drunk with my parents, in their honor. My dad cooked, my mom read, the rest of us fucked around and drank.

"Ah! We should prank call someone!" Danny yelled, slamming his beer onto the table.

"Who? Everyone's here?" Mowglie asked.

"Andy and Devin! The Oliver brothers!" Ben suggested.

"Gimme the number... wait! I have it!" Danny dialed the number and put it on speed dial.

"What's up, Worsnop?" Andy answered.

"Danny is drunk as shit with everyone!" Danny laughed.

"What?" Andy asked.

"We've been drinking happy vodka!" He yelled and passed the phone to Ben.

"There she goes! There she goes again!" Ben sang, rather obnoxiously.

"That's terrible, man," Devin came into the conversation.

Ben passed the phone to my dad. "Nu! Nu! Nu!" and he passed the phone back to Danny.

We all busted out laughing at my dad, who started laughing as well.

I was stood by the table. Danny smirked and ran at me, throwing me over his shoulder, and cannon-balling into the pool.

It was a chain reaction; Sam picked up Jess, Ben picked up Mowglie, James picked up Cam, my dad picked up my mom, and they all jumped.

And the phone was still on the table.

Twenty minutes later, the Oliver brother walked into the backyard, picked up a bottle of beer, and jumped in the pool with us.

And the worst part? We were all fully clothed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short.