It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty;

Today was absolutely dreadful. It was storming like crazy, tons of thunder, buckets of rain; the whole nine yards. Danny was still staying at my house, along with my parents. And my parents absolutely in love with him. According to my parents, I had to find someone smart. Or else. I wouldn't say Danny was the brightest bulb in the socket, but he was witty and smart when he wanted to be.

I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen with Danny. The only thing I knew, was that my parents loved who he was pretending to be.

I was clad in some sweat pants and a tube top, sitting on the couch. Mowglie was in her gymnastics shorts and a tank top, Jess was in basket ball shorts and a t-shirt. My mom and dad were in shorts and t-shirts. Then, Danny was in some basket ball shorts, and shirtless.

"What movies did you get?" Danny asked me, Mowglie, Jess, and my mom.

"Dear John, Alice in Wonderland, and Silent Hill," I answered. "And we're watching Dear John first."

"Isn't that a chick flick?" My dad asked, lighting a cigarette.

"Maybe," I smirked and sat on the love seat next to Danny.

Mowglie, Jess, Sam, and Andy were on the couch, my dad was in the recliner, and my mom was on the floor.

About an hour and fifteen minutes into the movie, I was bawling, as well as Mowglie. I curled into Danny's side, thankful that I had a guy like him.

Mowglie had Andy, and they were cute together. Jess had Sam, and they were adorable together. Then, my mom and dad had each other, perfect.

If you were looking at me and Danny at any given point, we'd look like we've been dating for years. That's how we were around each other. But we weren't even dating. We were just pretending.

"Josie! Come here!" Jess yelled from the back porch. It was just drizzling now.

Mowglie and Jess were in the rocking chairs, I sat on the picnic table. "Hmm?"

"Spill your guts," Mowglie said.

"What do you mean?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"We saw how you've been with Danny," Jess said.

"So?" I asked looking down.

"So spill!" Mowglie said, passing me a cigarette.

I groaned. "I'm starting to really like him! And my parents love him!"

Both Mowglie and Jess looked at each otherl smirked, and said, "Awh, Josie!" In unison.

"Shut the fuck up," I whined and stood up.

I got into my bedroom and saw Danny on my bed, on my Mac, shirtless. I bit my lip and went to my closet. I changed into girl boxers and a tank top for bed.

"You're a tease," he said, burning holes into the back of my head.

"I'm no such thing," I smirked and crawled into bed, shaking my hips as I did.

"Then why are you shaking your hips?" He smirked, closed the laptop, and put it in the bag, then against my night stand.

"Who said I was shaking my hips?" I giggled and sat on my knees.

Danny said nothing, but instead grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him. His hands held onto my hips and his lips connected with my neck. His lips traveled up my neck, jaw, and met my lips.

"This time, Josie. This time, we're both sober. No excuses," Danny whispered.

"No excuses," I agreed and the rest was history.
♠ ♠ ♠
More tomorrow(;