It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-three.

The kids that came to the house were shit faced and moshing in the living room. The boys of Asking Alexandria were gettting their instruments tuned right.

"Where'd Mowglie go?" I asked Jess over the bass coming from the speakers.

"I dunno, upstairs I think," she said and poured a shot of Tequila that someone had brought.

I grabbed her shot, downed it, and headed upstairs to find Mowglie. I checked all rooms except hers. Her room was last to check.

I pushed open her door and screamed. "His dick isn't red!"

Mowglie jumped and covered herself, Andy doing the same.

"I told you it wasn't!" Mowglie yelled, getting pissed.

"Why aren't you down there with the party?" I asked.

Mowglie looked from me, to Andy, then back to me. "I'm kinda busy here!"

I smirked, "I still say his cock is red." I slammed the door and ran.

"You're a cunt!" Mowglie yelled.

"Alright, so, who wants to hear Not The American Average or Hey There, Mr. Brooks?" Danny asked the crowd. They screamed both. "Both it is, then."

I grabbed Jess and dragged her to the center of the crowd. A pit was getting started, and I wanted to join, even in my drunken state.

Halfway through Not the American Average, the doorbell sounded. Danny's screams stopped, the instruments stopped. I made my way out of the people and to the door. I opened it, being greeted with Mrs. Rocky, the lady next door, and two officers.

"Uhm.. can I help you?" I asked.

"Mrs. Rocky, here, has filed a noise complaint on this house," one of the officers said.

"Well, that's lovely," I mumbled.

"We're going to have to fine you-"

Danny came up behind me, and got out his phone. "The time we have to shut up is at eleven. Its only ten-thirty."

The officers looked at Danny stupidly, and Mrs. Rocky glared.

"Well.. we'll just let you off with a warning this time," and they walked away.

"Josie, I will have you arrested if you don't watch it!" Mrs. Rocky pointed a finger at me, shaking it.

I laughed in her face, then slammed the door.

"Alright, we have twenty minutes left!" Danny yelled and jumped back into performing.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, this is such shit. And short.
Sorry!