It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-four.

I loved waking up in people's arms. It made me feel safe and warm. There's also a plus, Danny hasn't been his old douchebag self since he met my parents, I guess he was terrified of my dad. I didn't blame him; my dad was a scary mother fucker.

Did I mention that Sam and Jess have been going out? They started dating last month and told us yesterday. It didn't surprise us, though. They've been attached at the hip ever since Jess met Sam.

There's not much to say about Mowglie and Andy have been dating for almost a year, and they're still retarded, but what's new, right?

Ben was constantly poking me about the Danny situation, as he put it. Danny and I weren't dating, as far as I knew. But, I haven't fucked a different guy since me and Danny first fucked. And he's only fucked one.. then he came right back to me.

I had that effect on guys.[/]

"Josie!" Mowglie yelled from the back porch. Danny and I were in the pool, drinking, go figure.

"What?" I asked and leaned on the edge.

"Jess said she wanted to get more ink done, and me and Sam said it sounded good. You and Danny wanna come?" She asked, opening the door, and walking down to the pool.

"Nah, I just had work done," Danny said, sitting on the edge and taking a swig of Jack.

"Josie?" She asked.

"I got a drunken tattoo the other day," I murmered.

"What! Where? What of?" Mowglie asked, staring me down.

Danny smirked. "Right above her panty line. Its a skelleton with a bottle of Jack and a cigarette."

"How do you know, Worsnop?" Mowglie questioned.

"I was there," he laughed.

"Let me see, you whore!" Mowglie pulled me out of the pool and looked at the tattoo. "That's insane."

"I know, even though I was drunk, I love it," I laughed. "Go get some new ink and bring me back a sub, please."

"Fat ass," she muttered.

"Shut the fuck up! I'll go get it myself, then," I rolled my eyes. Mowglie smacked my ass and ran off, leaving with Jess and Sam.

I dried myself off and chugged the rest of my water bottle. I was driving to get food, I didn't want to die. I pulled on shorts over my bottoms, then my tabk top over my top.

"Are you coming? I don't deliver," I smirked and slid on my flip flops.

Danny shook his body, then dried off with the towel.

"Let's roll," I said, grabbing my phone, wallet, and aviators.

I was rocking the aviators before Danny came along. I just lost them, then my other pair broke, and I found my aviators again. True story.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The chick behind the counter asked, eyeing Danny like he was food.

"Uh, can I get the chicken alfredo sub, toasted?" I asked.

"And you?" She asked Danny.

"Same as her," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

The girl's eyes got wide and she glared. "Are you two dating?"

"Yes," Danny answered.

"So I'd appreciate it if you stopped undressing him with your eyes," I snapped.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes and made our food.

"Thanks for being a cunt, sweetie. See if we come back," I said as we walked out of the food joint.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, much?
This is up, because I have no clue when the next one will be up.