It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-five.

About two hours after Danny and I got back, we were out by the pool again, not drinking. I was laying in the sun and Danny was in the pool talking to me.

Jess, Sam, and Mowglie got home about that time.

Jess got for you, i'd count the salt under the sea with a ship above it, the words in cursive hugging the bottom. Sam added color to one of his, wasn't too sure which. Then, Mowglie. She grew a pair of balls and got FUCK! on the inside of her lip. It was sick, and similar to my fuck yourself on the inside of my lip.

"Dude, I need a drink," I said, sitting at the island with Mowglie and Jess.

"Your wish is our command!" Ben yelled, walking in through the front door. "We're taking everyone out downtown and to a few bars. We have news!"

"But-" Mowglie started. Ben cut her off.

"You three, go get dressed and pretty. You have an hour," Ben spoke and left again.

"I guess we have to make an attempt at looking good," Mowglie said.

"To Josie's room!" Jess yelled and we all went into my room.

Mowglie and I could wear each other's clothes, where Jess was like ten times skinnier than us. Mowglie and myself being a size three, Jess being a one.

I opened my closet and pulled on my jean skirt, then my black tank top. I'd put my heels on last. I tossed a gray v-neck at Mowglie and a pair of white jean shorts. I told Jess to put on her cut off skinny jeans and white scoop-neck shirt.

We left our hair and makeup alone, not bothering to add or take away anything. We just straightened our hair again. My long brown hair falling over my chest, Mowglies long blonde hair falling to the middle of her back, and Jess' long brown hair falling over her chest as well.

I put on my hooker heels, Mowglie put on her flip flops, and Jess put on her slip-on vans.

"Where to first?" Sam asked no one in general.

"Bar!" Danny and I yelled in unison.

"Just not mine, Mike is still pissed at me," I grumbled.

"I swear, you and Josie are in each other's minds," Cam said to Danny, resulting in Danny pushing Cam off the sidewalk, and into a parked car. Of course, the alarm went off, and we all hauled ass down the street to the bar.

"Dude, how do you run in heels like that?" Jess asked, eyeing me oddly.

"Jess, you know me. Heels are my best friend. I run better than I walk," I laughed.

"Okay then," she shrugged.

We all sat at the bar and Ben waved his arms like a dumbass to get the bartender's attention.

"What can I get you guys?" He asked.

"What's the biggest cup we can have with a liquor in it?" Jess asked, not thinking.

"Any size," he said.

"Get us a round of the eight ounce glasses of Jack Daniels, a round of Yeungling, and two Jack and cokes," I said.

The bartender stared at me.

"I suggest you get us the alcohol," Danny said.

"I don't think a girl like that can hold her alcohol very well," he said.

The group snorted in laughter and Mowglie spoke. "You're talking about the girl that can out drink the owner of a bar, and an alcoholic band, buddy."

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes and got our drinks. Slowly at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part uno of dos. Part dos of dos will be out late tonight or tomorrow(;