It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-six.

"So! We have an announcement to make!" Cam said, holding up his glass of Jack.

We all picked up our glasses.

"Asking Alexandria is going on tour with I See Stars, Bring me the Horizon, and Pierce the Veil!" Sam said.

"You're shittin' me!" Jess hollered.

"Hell no we're not! The tour starts on the twenty first of next month," Ben smiled.

I raised my glass, and downed the rest of the contents, then slammed it back on the table. "Fuck yeah!"

Everyone stared at me, then busted out laughing.

"Cheers to that, mother fucker!" Danny said and downed the rest of his Jack.

"Oh my God! Could you be any fucking slower?" I snapped at the bartender for the fifth time that night.

"Actually, yeah! I damn well could be!" He spat.

I sucked in a breath and Danny rubbed the back of my neck, feeling how pissed off I was getting.

"Well, it'd be really fucking great if you could be a little faster!" I yelled, hopping off the bar stool.

"Why the hell would I want to listen to a snobby little slut like you!?" He roared.

I turned to face him and leaned over the bar. "Do you want to say that to my face, asshole?"

He got in my face, and in a deathly low voice spoke, "Why would I listen to a snobby little slut like you?"

As soon as he got the last word out, my palm connected with his cheek, leaving a red hand print.

"Why did you do that!?" He yelled.

"You don't fuck with her," Danny spat. "If you fuck with her, your ass is grass. And, on top of that, she'll kill you, along with us." Danny was in his face, grabbing his collar. "Apologize."

"No!" He tried head butting Danny. Danny was about to jump over the bar and kill him, but James grabbed him and dragged us all from the bar. None of us paid.

Fucker.

Walking down the streets with the group, I played Blue Morning on my phone, held my heels in one hand, and danced around with Mowglie. Jess stood, holding Sam's hand, and lauhing at us.

"Oh, Jessifer!" I sang off pitch.

"Yes, love?" Jess laughed.

"Come dance!" Mowglie yanked her from Sam and spun around with her.

"Don't hit a car, please!" Sam yelled.

I ran into a car. "Oops!"

"This is gonna be a long night," James laughed.

"I want to go home!" Cam and Ben whined.

"And I want to eat!" Danny whined.

"And we all want world peace. Blah, blah, blah!" I smirked and wrapped my arms around Danny's neck.

"You're a cunt," Danny smirked and pressed his forehead against my own.

"But that's what you love about me," I giggled and pressed my lips to his.

"No fucking in public!" six people shouted at Danny and I.

Our response? We gave them the finger, broke away, held hands, and kept walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oohh lala!(;
Because I'm nice, Jess, this is for you.
NOW POST.