It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-seven.

When I woke up the next afternoon in my bed, with Danny's arm around my waist, I decided I wanted a new car. A big one. That's what she said.

I poked Danny's cheek and he mumbled something, still asleep.

"Danny, wake up," I laughed, poking his cheek again.

Danny picked his head up off my chest and looked at me, then his head fell again.

"I know my boobs are comfortable, but you need to get up," I giggled and sat up the best I could.

"Josie!" Danny whined.

"Get up, fat ass!" I smirked.

Danny gasped and covered his mouth for effect. "You didn't."

"I did, now get up, get dressed, I'm going to wake everyone else up," I said as he rolled off of me.

Danny got up, then helped me up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to my forehead. My arms snaked around his neck. To be quite honest, if someone was to look at how we were, they'd awh at the sight. We actually looked happy. I pecked Danny's lips and pulled out of his arms.

"You smell, go shower," I smirked and left the room.

"So, where are we going?" Jess asked, her and Sam were in the back with Mowglie. Ben, Cam, and James were in Ben's car.

"Car shopping," I smirked, pulling into the Chevy dealer.

Mowglie got out first and started jumping up and down, pointing at a van. "Oh my God! STD SUV!"

Jess and I died laughing while the boys looked at us like we were crazy.

"What's that?" Ben asked.

"Well, we were at the mall with my mom one day, and she was driving us back. And we saw this van, so she went, 'STD SUV'.. we were talking about setting up a van with a bed and lights and what not," I laughed.

"No comment," Danny said, wrapping his arms around me from behind and we started to walk inside.

"Hi! What can I help you with?" A man asked, with a beer belly.

"I want a bigger car," I started. "That can fit eight. I like the Tahoe, but that only fits seven."

"It fits seven legally," the man smirked. "Do you have a color you prefer?"

"White or black, black is more me though," I said.

The man nodded and went behind a desk and grabbed two sets of keys. "Let's get you to test drive one."

"Fuck yes!" Ben yelled, fist pumping.

"Please ignore my friends," I rolled my eyes.

He handed me the keys to a black Tahoe. I unlocked it and we all piled in except for Cam and James.

Before I did anything, I put in one of my CDs and messed with the equalizer. I checked my mirrors and what not, then took off around the lot.

I loved it, I wanted it, it was sold.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler.. I just really want a big car, cause my '79 bronco is gonna be hard to fix.
Sorry this took so long to get out!