It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-eight.

"I wanted the fuckin' chicken!" Ben yelled, slamming down his paper plate, filled with mashed potatoes, a biscuit, and greenbeans.

"Well you can't have the fuckin' chicken! Its mine!" Cameron mocked, taking a bite out of the chicken.

Ben gasped. "You cunt!"

I stood, leaning against the counter, watching Ben and Cameron fighting over chicken, while Sam and Jess laughed, James and Danny smirked, and Mowglie and Andy talked, not paying any attention to the scene playing out.

"Josie! Do we not have any more chicken!?" Ben whined, stomping his foot.

I looked at my plate and groaned, giving him my plate and opening the fridge. I grabbed a beer and a slice of cold pizza.

"You owe me, Benjamin," I pointed a finger at him and stalked onto the back porch.

I lit my cigarette and sat on the bench, opening my beer.

God, I have the habits of a guy.

Danny came outside, closing the door, and sat behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" Danny asked.

"Since when are you so caring?" I giggled.

"I've always been, deep down," he shrugged.

"I'm fine.. Ben just pisses me off with his little shit like he pulled in there," I said and took a bite of pizza.

Danny nodded in agreement and put his chin on my shoulder, opening his mouth, signaling he either want a bite or a sip. I opted for a bite.

"No, woman! I wanted a sip!" Danny poked my stomach and grabbed my beer. I growled. "That was sexy."

"I know," I smirked and stood up, stubbing my cigarette out.

"What movie?" I asked as I slipped on flip flops, ready to go to the video store.

"Something funny! Something scary! Something sad!" Mowglie yelled.

I shrugged and walked to my car, Danny following me.

"We should get The Collector, Dear John, and Zombieland," I said, turning up the stereo.

"Sounds good," Danny smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, this story isn't in my good graces anymore. I don't enjoy updating it. I'm gonna try to find an end soon. I'M SORRY!