It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Five.

All day, I was on the couch. All day, I hadn't moved. All day I thought I needed a drink. And all day, I ignored my calls.

At about four that afternoon, someone knocked obnoxiously on my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled, pausing Gone in Sixty Seconds on the television.

"Its Sam!" Sam yelled, knocking while he spoke.

"And me!" Another voice yelled.

"Who's me?" I called.

"Ben! Can we come in?" He whined and stomped his foot.

"Yeah, door's open," I laughed and rolled onto my back, rather than my side.

"Dude, your house is sick," Ben said, looking around the living room.

There was a dragon piece going in and out of the wall by the flat screen, a dragon with a green bulb on the mantle. There were wizards in random places, as well as a skull and cross bone mirror on the other side of the flat screen.

"I know," I smirked.

Ben sat on my calfs and Sam leaned over the back of the couch.

"What happened to you?" Sam asked, noticing the bite marks on my collar bone and bruise on my boob.

"Danny happened," I grumbled. "And there's more." I lifted up my shirt to show them the bruises on my hips, then wrists.

"Well, why'd you let him do that?" Ben asked and grabbed the remote from me, pressing the play button.

"I didn't let him," I muttered and tossed my head back over the arm rest.

"Oh, so you willingly let him beat you?" Ben asked.

"He didn't technically beat me!" I put my hands over my face. "We fucked."

"And you're the only girl to come out with bruises and bite marks. And the only one to leave willingly. There's something wrong with that picture," Sam laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," I snapped. "I've had better fucks than him, that's why I left."

"Oh, burn!" Sam and Ben said in unison.

"So, you got any food?" Ben asked, rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, kitchen's full, help yourself," I said, motioning to the kitchen.

"You," he pointed at Sam. "Be a good bitch and get me some food."

"No, get it yourself!" Sam said and plopped down on the recliner.

"You're my bitch; bitches get me food," Ben smirked.

"I'm not your bitch!" Sam whined and extended his legs, kicking off his black slip-on vans.

"Sam, you're a proper dick. Go get me some fucking food!" Ben whined.

"No!" Sam snapped.

"Holy fuck, either get your own damn food or go home!" I interupted the two boys.

They both looked at me and said, "Go get me food!"

"Do you really think I'm in a position to walk?" I raised an eyebrow. "Just order a God damn pizza."

"Where have you been all my life?" Sam asked, reaching for my cell phone.

"Not where you've been, dear," I smirked.

"Oh shit! That's a nice car!" Ben yelled, pointing to the '67 Mustang GT in the movie.

I rolled my eyes.

"It'll be twenty fifty-two," Sam said.

"You're paying," I smirked at Ben. His jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhhh, I don't like writing this one on my phone, but I wanted to update.
Feedback?(: