It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Six.

The pizza came, Ben paid unwillingly, but I told him I'd bite his dick off if he didn't. That got him moving. We ate, Sam brought us beer from the kitchen, and we watched the rest of Gone in Sixty Seconds.

It was quite fun, to be honest.

"Danny's coming," I said, seeing him walk across the lawn.

"How do you know?" Ben asked.

"I saw him walking across the lawn, dumbass," I said and not even thirty seconds later, there was pounding at the door. "What!"

"Open up!" Danny yelled.

"The door's open!" Ben yelled, a smirk on his face, a beer in one hand.

Danny opened the door and walked in. "Nice place."

"Yeah, what do you want?" I askedm

"To drag Ben and Sam back over. Me, James, and Cam need help moving furniture in and around," Danny said, grabbing a beer.

"You're three big boys, you can manage without two scrawny boys," I said.

Danny rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I need them."

I shrugged, Ben and Sam groaned and got up.

"We'll see you later, Josie!" Sam said and blew me a kiss.

I laughed and said bye, they walked out, Danny slamming the door behind him.

Mowglie and Jess were due back Thursday rather than Saturday, Thursday was tomorrow and I had nothing ready for them.

I finally dragged myself up and put on some shorts and a tank top, grabbed my purse, slipped on flip flops and walked out the door.

I went to Walmart, there was a liquor store in the same parkinglot, so it worked out. I got two cases of Yuengling and three six-packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade. I got plastic cups and two bags of ice.

I dialed a familiar number and was greeted with shouts.

"Josie!" He yelled.

"What's good, Devin?" I laughed and pushed the cart towards the snack isle.

"Chillin' with the boys, you?" He asked.

"Getting party favors," I laughed. "You down for a party tomorrow night? Mowglie and Jess are coming back."

"Fuck yeah!" Devin yelled.

"Good, bring as many ass fucks as you want," I smirked. "And Andy."

"Sound sick, dude. I'll call you back later with the people," he said.

"Alright, peace," I hung up and grabbed some tortila chips.

I grabbed some sodas for mixers and juice, then went to the check out.

God, they better fucking love me, they're costing me a fortune. I thought bitterly as I swiped my credit card.

"Do you need any help, ma'am?" The cashier asked.

"That'd be great," I smiled.

She waved down one of the teenagers working and he pushed the cart behind me. I popped the trunk and he started putting the beer in the back.

"Having a party?" He smirked.

"Oh fuck yeah," I smiled. "More the merrier, you're welcome to come if you can figure out where it is."

"No problem," he said, closed the tunk, and walked off.

I drove down the parkinglot, ran in the liquor store, and was in heaven. The owners knew me and gave me discounts on everything, not caring that I was only nineteen.

I got two big bottles of vodka, two big bottles of Jack, and a big bottle of Rum. People would be bringing more, and if they weren't, they're own fault.

"Hi, Josie!" Anne, the owner smiled at me. "Having a party?"

"Oh of course," I smiled.

She laughed, I paid, I went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortt! Filler! Blahh. :/