Status: It's supposed to be updated daily. But I will update it as soon as possible depends on my busy college life :D

No Strings Attached, Please?

SIXTEEN

Warning: mild sexual content

I reached my home a couple hours later with weary body. The guys dropped me off at my house around four in the afternoon and then they disappeared after saying thanks, except for Geoff, of course. Because he happened to be glued on Nat’s PSP instead of saying thanks to me.

I met my Mom who was humming some old song while she was preparing meal for dinner. My feet took me upstairs to my bedroom as I heard my Mom ask me how the battle was, and I effortlessly said they won. She looked happy and amused without knowing that I also performed with them and practically brought them up to win the competition.

As I reached my bedroom, I quickly stripped off my plaid miniskirt and my tanktop, threw them to the hamper and jumped onto the bed. I rested my cheek on the pillow as my back faced the ceiling. I was watching my goldfish in my fishbowl intently while thinking about Nat.

I needed to get him out of my head – it’s not like I developed some crush on him. I didn’t want to consider it as jealousy when I thought about what he would do with Lynn at the party tonight. I could tell she’s already into him, I could tell she would molest him in bed tonight and come morning she would declare their relationship into something more.

I didn’t know why I even thought about Nat like this. Nothing happened between us, so why did I bother to dwell on him? I didn’t like him that way. He didn’t like me either.

In between my contemplation, my mind decided to shut me up by making me sleep.

It was only a moment later when I felt something pat my bare forearm. I groaned in my sleep thinking my Mom was trying to wake me up because dinner was ready. I told her that I was skipping dinner and I wanted to get some sleep. But instead of rocking my body rougher, there was a sound of chuckles.

I snapped open my eyes to find Nat was on my bed with a mischievous grin on his face. I jumped out and quickly got up.

“Nat! What are you doing?!” I shrieked.

“Well, Hello Kitty does fit you, and… umm…” he looked down. I realized he was looking at my lacey stripped bra and my Hello Kitty panties.

“Asshole!” I grabbed my pillow and hit him lightly with it. Nat only giggled and grabbed the pillow. Meanwhile I ran to my wardrobe to grab my bathrobe, covering the bare parts of my body. “You’re such a pervert,” I snapped. “You can’t just go up to my room, it’s private!”

“Girl, I’m a dude and I didn’t even know that you’re sleeping almost naked,” he chuckled. “Your Mom let me up, so…” he explained and rubbed his nape awkwardly. “I won’t lie, your ass is cute” he crooked a cheeky smile up to me.

“NATHANIEL SEAN MCGREGOR!” I screamed to hide my reddened cheeks, “YOU! UGHH!” I raked my hair frustratingly. I didn’t believe that he called my ass cute. It’s just wrong! WRONG! But I couldn’t help but blushing a little.

“What?” he laughed lightly, “It’s true”

“Nat! I swear…” I glared at him, making him laugh louder than before. “You don’t talk to girl like that!” I groaned as I crossed my hands over my chest with annoyed face.

“I was only giving a compliment,” he shrugged.

“You’re such a dick, Nat. Really” I walked away from him up to my wardrobe to find some decent clothes to wear.

“A dick you really love, absolutely” he teased and winked at me. I grunted and glared to him. He’s seriously annoying at the moment. The old boring Nathaniel I used to know slowly changed into a perv jokester. I think I changed him. “Well, you changed your clothes in front of me the first time I got into your room. You stripped and showed off your black bra to me. So what’s the problem?”

I remembered the day he followed me to my house that time. We were arguing about why I stood up for him when Lynn treated him like a shit, but he ended up being mad at me and calling me those mean words.

“Whatever, you’re just so annoying,” I said honestly as I grabbed one oversized t-shirt to wear. “What are you doing here, anyway? I thought you’re going to Lynn’s party” I asked him as I slid the t-shirt over my head.

“Well, aren’t you coming too?” he cocked his eyebrows in confusion. “So, I thought that I need to give you a ride there??”

I scoffed, “Baby, Lynn hates me to death, and she isn’t expecting me to come, of course. So I stay. She even didn’t invite me” I rolled my eyes while I was pulling my hair into high ponytail.

“But… you’re going with me. I’m invited, so, I can bring whomever I want?”

I turned my head to him puzzled look and sent him my ‘what’ look.

“She will try to rip my head off once I arrive there. But anyway, isn’t this the right chance for you to make the real move on her? I mean, geez, she’s that into you, you might do something with her like you’ve been dreaming since 8th grade” I put my quoted sign with my finger and showed my biggest yet fakest smile.

I saw Nat through the mirror; he was grinning widely and looked really happy.

“Yes, she is. We kinda made out after the announcement on stage. And she was like, ‘Don’t tell Savannah. I want to crush her slowly since her boyfriend is in love with me. She’s just a pathetic bitch, and she needs a reality check’. She likes me that much, Sav, I rea—” he explained but I turned my head in a flash with swelled eyes.

“SHE SAID WHAT?” I could tell shock and hate was showing on my face at the moment because Nat looked amused.

“She likes me,” Nat innocently replied. “Thanks for that”

“I mean, she called me a pathetic bitch who needs a reality check? SERIOUSLY?”

Nat rolled his eyes at me. “Yes, something like that.” He made himself comfortable as he rested his back on my bed as if it’s his bed.

I snorted. “She’s really that dumb that she can’t look at herself clearly?” I laughed making Nat shoot me a warning look. “Okay, have fun at the party then.”

“Saves, you need to come. This is going to be a badass party!”

“Nat, I’m not invited” I sighed “I don’t want to have shit with their stupid social circle, ‘kay?”

“You can come with me. I promise I’ll look after you,” Nat begged as he stood up and approached my side.

“Nat—“

“Please, Sav. Besides, I still need your help. What if I went geek there and then Lynn kicked me out from the party? You know I can’t handle long conversation with her, I’m socially awkward!” Nat played with his lower lip and showed his winning lost puppy look so that I’d take the bait.

I groaned and rolled my eyes in annoyance before kicking him out from my bedroom so I could change my outfits.

Image

Nat parked his Ducati on Sonekiss’ driveway where I’d seen so many wasted kids spread on the lawn. He put down his helmet as I passed him mine. I climbed down from his bike and observed the house that got wilder. Lynn did have overloaded parents. Her house was big and nice.

Nat stood next to me as his eyes trailed on my body, “Savannah, you look—“

“Stop it, Nat! You’ve told me that million times!” I got irritated.

“But Savannah, you are beautiful and…hot” he smirked. I groaned and made my way up to the door leaving Nat who now was trying to catch up with my pace. Ever since I got downstairs from my bedroom, Nat paid me loads of compliments how I looked beautiful and ‘rad’. He liked the look and he said something about how I looked like a red-headed Barbie Doll.

He didn’t stop there, on our way to Sonekiss’ residence, he kept telling me how pretty I looked, how he’s lucky I could come with him and stuff. But soon, it stuck a bad nerve with me.

I was annoyed.

Once we both walked inside, all I saw was drunken couples making out, failed dancing skimpy girls and loud stuck up bastard jocks everywhere. The smell of sex, booze, cigarette and drugs oozed in the air, and I didn’t like the atmosphere, though I did drugs sometimes and smoked a lot. The loud bang came from the wide living room that was magically changed into a dance floor. People were swaying their head and grinded shamelessly against each other.

I turned to Nat who looked panicked. I know that this wasn’t his scene and the party literally belonged to the preppy kids at school.

“Where’s Kale, Carlton and Dante?” I screamed to Nat who didn’t hear me because of the loud music playing in the back. I clutched to his Mötley Crüe t-shirt and dragged his head down. “Where’s Kale, Carlton and Dante?”

Nat turned back to me and spoke through my ear, “I don’t know. They said they’re coming” he simply replied. But I didn’t see them anywhere; I only saw some kids from school and the majority of unknown people there.

As me and Nat swam further into the sea of dancing people, suddenly my grasp on Nat loosened and Nat was snatched by someone in front of him. I saw someone was squealing and hugging him.

“I’m glad you came, Nathan!” Lynn giggled making herself comfortable enveloping Nat with hug. Nat nervously chuckled and hugged her back.

“S-sure. You invited me right? So I thought it’s kinda rude to pass it up.” Nat grinned and then turned his grinning face on me. “Oh, if you don’t mind, I brought Savannah” Nat’s hand found its way around my waist and pulled me from his back to face Lynn whose face turned irked.

“Oh,” Lynn shot a glare in my direction. “It’s alright” she saw Nat’s hand on my waist and then quickly snapped to Nat’s eyes, ignoring my presence. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore her. I knew that this wasn’t my place, so I needed to keep my hands off of her. I needed to keep my hands from ripping her stupid face off.

“Nathan, I want to show you something,” Lynn quickly said and turned to me with her bored stare. “Do you mind if I borrow Nathan for a moment?” It wasn’t the usual nice look she gave me, it was more like a warning look for me to keep my hands off of her property.

“Whatever,” I kinda spat at her making Nat tense next to me.

“Wonderful!” Lynn spat back with her sarcastic tone and abruptly grabbed Nat’s wrist, dragging him away from me. Nat turned his head to me telling me silently he’d be right back.

“At least someone promised me that he’ll look after me, Nat!” I shouted as his face dropped. He knew that I didn’t like it.

After Nat’s departure, I decided to go to the bartender and ordered something to drink. I ordered gin and tonic and silently enjoyed my shots there on the stool, all alone. Listening to the lame music Lynn set, my eyes wandered along the crowds, hoping that I could find someone to talk to. Because this was too awkward for me. I didn’t usually go anti-social.

But in fact, I didn’t see any of Bridget’s, Kale’s or even Carlton’s presence in the party. I also didn’t think that Geoff and Dante would be here even though Geoff was really glad that he came to the party.

I shrugged and then downed another shot, this time I ordered some whiskey to keep me warm. I was keeping my sobriety in case I would be the one to drive Nat home when he’s pickled by booze. As I took another bitter gulp, feeling suddenly that my stool was being spun, making me gasp in shock.

“Hello there hot stuff, you’re here” a slurred voice of the one and only Cam Garretson said. He looked hot even though he’s kinda drunk at the moment. I smirked at him and giggled at his presence. “I thought you don’t come to any of Lynn’s parties, huh?”

“Yes, I don’t. But someone dragged me here, so..”

“So… it’s fantastic” Cam pulled me up from my stool and drew me to the dance floor where some people were grinding against each other. I chuckled and put down my drink on the bar. On the other hand, Cam didn’t let go his drink and still held it while keeping a cigarette in between his fingers.

We both started to sway our hips to the beat, I enveloped his neck with my hands while Cam pulled me closer, his hands eagerly rubbed my waist. His lazy eyes trailed my body and he smirked. He leaned his head closer to my ear and whispered with his slurry voice, “You look so hot, I could rip your top any moment,”

“And I’d love to be on top of you any moment,” I flirtatiously smirked back at him and then purposely rubbed his bulge. He gasped when I touched him, rolling his eyes and letting out a deep groan. I tiptoed to him and crashed my lips against his while my hand kept working smoothly on his bulge. I could feel him harden in a flash. He gripped my waist and we started to make out shamelessly on the dance floor.

A moan escaped from his mouth and it instantly made him stop, saying something about getting upstairs to finish our business. I grinned and gladly followed him. He was quickly turning into an angry animal when we got upstairs and didn’t find any vacant rooms.

When he gave up, we stopped on the end of corridor and he decided to pin against on the wall. He didn’t wait a single moment, devouring my mouth quickly as his hand worked on the tip of my top, trying to take it off.

As he worked on my top, I was nipping on his neck, rubbing his manhood so he could moan louder, and whisper my name.

“You know how to make me hard, huh? I hate it when you tease me like that,” he admitted and quickly threw my top on the carpeted floor. He attacked my neck and it shocked me because he was really eager and hard when I felt his bulge. I unbuttoned Cam’s shirt patiently, chuckling when his lips tickled my neck.

“Oh my God,” someone gasped making me turn to the voice that belonged to Lynn’s disgusted face. “I leave you alone for a second and you already find someone to fuck so easily. You’re one true cheap whore, Savannah” she commented and tiredly walked away. Cam ignored Lynn because he was too wrapped up working on my mini skirt.

Abruptly, my mind flickered back to Nat. She wasn’t with Nat, so where the fuck was he? Lynn didn’t look amused so I thought it had to be something related to Nat.

I pulled away from Cam and apologized to him. Cam barked, but I kissed him to shut him up saying I was sorry again. Cam looked angry but he was too drunk to reach me, so he sunk to the floor. I grabbed my top and quickly slid it on as I adjusted my messy look.

I came downstairs and tried to find Nat somewhere because I knew something bad had happened to him. Because Lynn, she wouldn’t leave Nat alone unless something happened. She and Nat would have fucked by this time.

My eyes didn’t find any presence of Nat so I decided to walk through the half-naked couples. My shoulders were repeatedly bumped hardly as I struggled to get out from this mess. I felt dirty because their sticky sweat was on me, it was disgusting. I reached the backyard quickly finding a similar view I found inside the house.

The kids were drunk and shamelessly danced half-naked near the pool. In fact, some of them were already naked and swimming in the pool in their drunken state. My eyes tried to find Nat, but they stopped dead in their tracks on the very side of pool where I saw someone I was liable with.

I quickly walked towards the spot where I saw Bridget sitting near the pool, her eyes watching the naked coupled in the pool. Her knees were pulled against her chest and she dunked her head in between her knees.

I approached her and sat next to her, but when I noticed something’s weird, I nudged her hand.

“Bridget? What are you—“ I said but then it was replaced by loud gasp when I found Bridget was crying. Her makeup was smudged, her face was as red as an apple and her lips were trembling. “Bridget? What happened? Why are you crying?”

Bridget didn’t reply, but cried louder instead. Her body was quivering when she shook her head. She looked really upset, but what made her so upset like this? Suddenly, I thought of Kale. I wrapped my arm around Bridget and rubbed her back to sooth her.

“What happened? Did Kale do something to you?” I asked quietly but Bridget didn’t respond. She kept crying and clutching on my t-shirt tightly.

“I wanna go home,” she squeaked.

“Where’s Kale, Bridget?”

“I DON’T WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN!” she suddenly screamed at me and continued to sob.

I swallowed hard. I knew something’s wrong with Kale. She looked really upset and broken.

“What has Kale done, Bridget? Did he…did he hit you?” I asked. Bridget shook her head and rested her chin on her knees as she wiped her wild tears. “Did you guys break up or…”

Bridget turned her sorrowful look at me and chuckled dryly. “I’m not his girlfriend. I wasn’t ever his girlfriend, Sav. He never made it official…” she sobbed, “I feel like an idiot, I should have known he never likes me back.”

I frowned, “What are you talking about? He likes you, Bree. I’m his best friend; I know when he likes someone. He really likes you, Bridget. What is this all about?” Kale was my best friend; I always knew when he likes someone. He talked a lot about Bridget when he was still stalking her from the distance. He really liked her, so why did Bridget say he didn’t?

“If he ever liked me, he wouldn’t fuck my friend,” Bridget said bitterly.

“What are you talking about, Bree?”

“I found him and Cora upstairs when I tried looking for him. He said he wanted to pee, but he took really long. And when I went searching for him, I found he was butt-naked with Cora in some bedroom. Kale was already passed out because he was too drunk and Cora… she tried to explain everything to me... and…” she sobbed as she lost her breath, “She said she was sorry that she regularly fucked Kale, they’re fuck buddies when I wasn’t around. I...I should’ve known that...”

Guilt washed over me when I heard her. I knew Kale secretly fucked Cora because for some reason Kale considered Bridget a boring lover since they didn’t regularly fuck. But I thought he was over it and tried to be serious with Bridget. I was really angry that Kale could do such thing to Bridget. Bridget was a sweet girl; she didn’t deserve to be hurt like this. I swear I was gonna burn his ass when I found him in the morning.

I only tried my hardest to comfort her and help her stand. She really needed to go home, but I couldn’t bring her home because I still needed to find Nat. I pulled Bridget’s hand and walked her out of Lynn’s house.

It was around eleven at night and I just hoped there would be some taxis still wandered around. Bridget was still crying and I knew that rubbing her back was the only thing I could do for her. She kept saying how she didn’t want to see Kale anymore; she said she hated him really much. I bet Kale would be sorry for his ass. I wouldn’t forgive him. He’s such a horny dick and he needs his lesson.

Finally, one vacant taxi drove our way. I hailed it and the taxi stopped in front of us. I let Bridget in and told the taxi her address. I peeked to the window and stared at her crying beautiful face.

“He actually likes you, Bree. But don’t worry, I’m gonna kill him in the morning. I won’t let him hurt you again,” I told her. She didn’t shake or nod her head she only stared at me with hurt in her eyes.

“Just tell him that I don’t want to see him anymore. And to have fun with that dumb bitch, Coralline,” she spat, smiling forcefully at me before she told the taxi to drive.

Kale wouldn’t enjoy his rest of life anymore, I promised.

I ventured back inside the house to finish my mission of finding Nat but stumbled upon a kissing couple. I said sorry to them but they ignored me because they were too busy groping each other. I made some disgusted face but then I figured out that it was Geoff with some random chick.

Ew, Geoff. Ew.

I walked away from them and staggeringly walked around again. I grew tired and dizzy because I couldn’t find Nat anywhere. He wasn’t in sight, but did it mean he had walked home? Maybe he already walked home. But suddenly I heard a loud cheer came from the kitchen.

I turned my head to find Brad, Adam, Tyler, Tom and other jocks being loud as they kicked someone on the floor. I gasped to find the drunken Nat was on the floor wearing only his boxers.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I yelled at them making the jocks turn.

“Well his whorey girlfriend finally comes for the rescue” Adam snickered as he dragged his cigarette. Nat was on the floor, moaning in pain not recognizing me because he was too drunk.

I walked to them bravely and grabbed Nat by the arm, putting it around my shoulders and dragging him. I could feel my ass was being grabbed by one of them but I let them go. I only concentrated on taking Nat home, not dealing with their horny state.

“You should thank Lynn that your boyfriend is still a virgin” Tyler laughed, “Fuck, he’s seventeen and he’s still a virgin! I’m starting to believe he’s gay,” he added but I ignored his comment, surely I needed to drive Nat home.

Nat was heavy to drag, but I made good to bring him out from the kitchen, and out of the house. I didn’t find his clothes anywhere, so he’s still in his boxers when I walked him out. People were staring at me with Nat on my shoulders, they were giving me odd looks but I just ignored them.

“Savannah.. you look hot!” Nat slurred and hugged my neck, kissing my cheek. Nat was giggling as I could smell alcohol coming out of his mouth. “Lynn hates me, Sav. She hates me” he childishly cried when I staggeringly walked him out from the porch. It wasn’t easy to support his heavy body toward the motorcycle, and it wasn’t easy to ride the Ducati with a drunken male on your back either. Oh yes, I should ride him home on his Ducati.

Fun-bloody-tastic.

I helplessly reached to climb up the heavy Ducati while Nat was giggling at how legit I looked on Ducati. I rolled my eyes and slowly started the engine after I rummaged my pocket since Nat handed his keys to me earlier, when we just arrived.

Alright first move, I succeeded in starting the engine and sat in balance with the heavy Ducati. I told Nat to hop on my back and him being an idiot, he didn’t just hop he jumped on my back and hugged me. I almost fell over from the bike but fortunately even through his drunken state, Nat helped me keep the Ducati upright.

I sighed in relief and wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead.

The Ducati roared when I tightened the wheel, too tight, making us both fly through the night. I screamed in panic when the Ducati swerved. Nat, on the other hand, only giggled from the back and tightened his grip on my waist, tickling me.

I tried to calm down by inhaling and exhaling some oxygen and slowly maneuvered the Ducati to lower its pace on the silent road. And it worked; I slowly and safely drove the Ducati with my nervous yet clammy hands on the wheel. The best part was when I felt Nat already snoring with his head leaned on my shoulder.

I groaned loudly and decided to quicken the pace a bit. I just wanted to go home.

And finally, ten minutes later we safely reached the McGregor’s house. I parked the Ducati on the lawn and then climbed down from the big motorcycle while Nat suddenly dropped on the ground. I shrieked but didn’t help him up because all I needed was to do was keep the bike upright.

When the Ducati stood like a statue, I helped the half-naked Nat who was on the ground. He was still out from the sobriety so I supported him so he could stand and led him inside the house. I slowly headed to the front door before Nat surprised me by vomiting in the bush near the porch.

I made a face when I saw him purge everything from inside of his stomach, and I didn’t fancy the smell he just caused near the bush.

“I’m sick,” was all Nat could say when we’re right in front of door.

I knew it’s like twelve at night and it was kinda rude to ring someone’s bell, but I did it anyway. I didn’t know where to bring him anymore, I couldn’t just bring him to my house because Mom would be so mad to see my ‘boyfriend’ was half-naked and totaled then she would start thinking that Nat wasn’t the right guy for me.

And what the fuck with all the nice impression I tried to build for Mom? Nat wasn’t even my boyfriend. So I just realized I was a stupid girl. Nat could be in trouble once his Mom or Dad saw him in the state like this.

A millisecond later, the front door opened and revealed Mrs. McGregor in a bath robe looking stunned to find her oldest son drunk and almost naked. My breath hitched in my throat because I wasn’t ready to be blamed by her.

“Oh my Lord!” she interjected, “What happened to him?!” she was more likely shocked mad. Ok, I just hoped she wouldn’t kick me out because I brought her son like this.

I tried to bear with myself and managed to speak, “Uhm.. I’m really sorry Ma’am, I think he drank too much and accidentally some of our friends at school made fun of him by stealing his clothes, so…” I swallowed hard. All I thought was I was finished here because she probably thought I was a bad girlfriend to let this happened.

“Let’s get him inside,” Mrs. McGregor offered a hand and helped me drag Nat inside. “Where’s Carlton?” she asked as we put Nat on the couch leaving him chuckling and giggling at his Mom.

“I’m… I’m sorry, I didn’t see him there. I just thought I needed to get Nat straight home because he’s really really… drunk” I tried to explain as Mrs. McGregor watched me curiously. She called her husband down, hoping that her husband could help get Nat back to his room.

“You brought him home…how exactly?” Mrs. McGregor arched one of her eyebrows at me.

“I drove his bike,” I turned my head to the window and pointed Nat’s Ducati on the lawn. “I’m really sorry, Miss… I just… I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know he drank too much because we’re separated for a while at the party…” I faced down to hide my guilty face between these awkward atmospheres.

“No dear, I should thank you because you brought him home. What I’m confused about is… How did you manage to drive a drunken boy on your back with that heavy motorcycle? I mean, I’m sure the Ducati isn’t that light to handle,” she said and then she called out her husband again since Mr. McGregor wasn’t down yet.

“I tried, Ma’am” I shyly spoke before I heard low thumps from the stairs. I lift up my head when Mr. McGregor gasped, seeing his son, asking what happened to him. Mrs. McGregor explained everything to him and she even mentioned about me helping Nat.

Mr. McGregor looked me weirdly, but he only sighed later on. He approached Nat and grabbed his hand to sling it on his shoulder. I stood up from my seat and decided to help Mr. McGregor to get the poor Nat up to his bedroom.

As me and Mr. McGregor reached Nat’s bedroom, we put Nat down on his comfy bed while Nat was thanking his Dad as a childish smile crept up on his drunken face. He even said he loved his Dad really much. Mr. McGregor couldn’t help but grinning at his kid and only shook his head.

“Nat was never this drunk. He even rarely got into wild parties that could cause losing his clothes” Mr. McGregor said while he examined his kid who now was snuggling into the pillow.

“I… I’m really sorry, Sir. I didn’t look after him, I…I was separated from him for a while…I…” I bit down my lip while I fidgeting with my fingers.

“Sweetheart, you already looked after him. I’m really glad you brought him home” Mr. McGregor smiled genuinely, making me relieved. I sighed for a moment before I heard him add, “Can you help wash him? He kinda smells like puke. I mean... you don’t have to bathe him; maybe you just need some wet washcloth to wash him. I know this should have been his Mom’s job, but today was really hectic for her, I just don’t want her to get more cramps, so… can you help a bit?” Mr. McGregor looked at me nervously.

I awkwardly nodded at him, “Umm, sure. I’d love to help”

Mr. McGregor offered me another smile, “You’re so lovely, Savannah. And I know it’s midnight, you can stay over for tonight. I’ll call your Mom, how about that?”

I grinned and nodded to him politely, “That would be helpful, Sir. Thanks”

Mr. McGregor nodded for the last time and then left me alone with Nat the room he shared with Carlton. Carlton hadn’t gotten home yet, and I was growing worried about him. I was hoping he’d be okay at the party.

I inhaled and exhaled before I walked to Nat’s wardrobe to find a washcloth or maybe a towel. When my hand hit the drawer beneath the wardrobe, I accidentally opened the drawer that was stuffed with some porn magazine. I stifled a laugh when I saw them and put them aside to find a clean folded towel. I grabbed it and then brought it to the bathroom. I quickly wet the towel and came back inside the bedroom where I found Nat was already snoring.

I walked toward him and then shifted on the bed. I rubbed the wet towel across his bare chest that smelled a lot like puke since he already puked outside the house. I rubbed his forearm and then went up to his peaceful face. He might be drunk, but he looked beautiful when he was sleeping. I could see his long eyelashes that made me smile.

I decided to put a simple kiss on his cheek and then covered his body with a bedcover. Nat stirred a bit and then slowly opened his eyes to me.

“Sav? You’re still here?” he asked and by the way he asked, I could tell he slowly brought his sobriety back.

“Yes, you smelled like puke before,” I smiled at him. He watched me sleepily and then offered a small smile.

“Thanks, Sav. I was really fucked up, wasn’t I?”

“Uh-huh, pretty much. But I guess you had fun, huh?” I replied and then put the wet towel on the nightstand beside me.

“Had fun? You’re crazy. Lynn threw me out” he groaned and suddenly his face fell. He looked sad, and that’s when I moved closer to listen to him. I guess he was in the phase between drunk and sober, something in the middle of that.

“How? And how did those dickless jocks get you there?”

Nat clenched his teeth and looked hesitatant for a moment. He scooted over and made some space beside him for me. He patted the pillow next to him and I lay next to him. I reluctantly put my head on the pillow next to him and listened to his story.

He sounded so hurt when he told me that Lynn suddenly cut him off. Yes, like I had predicted, Lynn already led him to her room for something. He said that she already stripped his clothes off and only left him with boxers. She was ready for it but Nat accidentally told her that he was a virgin.

I knew that Lynn wasn’t too keen on virgin boys, because she didn’t like the inexperience that might lead to awkward sex. Nat told me that Lynn suddenly stopped and shrieked loudly to him. She kicked him out from her bedroom and yelled at him, loud enough for her jock friends to hear. I pitied him because Lynn did it completely wrong.

He said that he’s hopeless because Lynn said she didn’t want to deal with him, she hated him because she thought that Nat lied to her. But in fact Nat had never revealed that he’s a virgin to anyone like Lynn.

Outside the room, suddenly the jocks came up to him and started to made fun of him. They threw him to the walls, kicked him, called him faggot virgin, punched him and even splashed him with some beers.

“Now everything’s ruined. She won’t even look at me anymore. Because I’m a virgin! Oh fuck, of course, I don’t know how to fuck ladies the right way, fuck yes that I’m inexperienced, but that doesn’t mean she needs to throw me away like that. She’s… a bitch, and fuck, I love her” Nat admitted as he hid his face beneath the pillows. He yelled about he hated himself being a virgin and he wished he could turn back the time so he could lie to her that he wasn’t a virgin.

“Are you that desperate to fuck her, Nat? Seriously?” I scoffed cynically at him.

Nat lifted his head up again as he stared me with his lazy eyes, “It’s not about the sex, Sav. It’s about how I want to show her how I love her so much by… yes… the fuck”

I plugged my ears, “Bla-bla-bla yes I get how corny that sound, Hopeless Romantic” I told him. Glaring was only the only thing he could do. He sighed deeply and he looked as if he just lost his life. He was staring at his ceiling and then turned to me with a doubtful look.

“Savannah?” he called almost like to whisper. I turned my head and replied with my low ‘Yeah’ to him.

“Will you… will you…uhhh…” he fidgeted his hands beneath “I don’t want this to come out wrong but… uhhh…” he stuttered and looked at me with a helpless look.

“What is it?” I arched my brows together as I rested my head on my palm while I lounged next to him.

“I’m a virgin and I want you to show me the right way to fuck a girl,” he was now as red as a tomato and he even didn’t dare to look me in the eyes.

“What’s that supposed to mean, Nat? I… honestly don’t get it…” I gulped while my heart skipped a beat.

“Fuck me? Be my first?” he asked innocently, not being able to hide his reddened face from me.

With that, my jaw was dropped to the floor. I gasped when he said that and that made me jolt up to get up from my sleeping form.

“Nat.. that’s…uhhh…” I was really speechless.

“I know, I know that’s too much to ask, but I want to do it with you, and you promised you will help me get the way, right?”

“Nathaniel, but that’s… I mean... you can’t just lose it with me. You need to lose it with someone you really love because it’s your first time” I tried to explain between my embarrassment of this awkward conversation.

“And what if someone I really love ditches me like that? I just... Savannah, please... I just want to experience it; I don’t want to be mocked again for my virginity. I’m not a faggot, I don’t like penis, and I love boobs!” he trailed off too quickly making me suddenly burst out in laughter because he sounded so funny and yet adorable.

“Alright, alright, but with one condition… We will not be awkward after we do this, there will be no strings attached between us, and keep in mind that this is just meaningless sex, you get it?” I couldn’t help but smile when I said this. He even laughed at this and I thought about how impossible it is that he would like me that way.

In the back of my mind, I knew I was kinda disappointed that he wouldn’t like me that way. But I shrugged it off, I knew he wouldn’t and would never.

Nat agreed and stared me with so much tension. I smiled to him and leaned closer to him to give him a slow yet passionate kiss on his lips. He was awkward for a slight moment, gasping when I surprised him by taking off my top in front of him, throwing it on the floor. He was red with embarrassment when I kicked off my skirt, leaving me already in my underwear.

His lips were trembling when he saw me and I hopped on top of him. My legs were on his sides and I just sat there on his stomach. I could see he looked a bit shaped up, but I didn’t complain only smirking at him. I bent down my head to crush our lips together while I led his hands to my boobs, begging him to rub them. Then, he did it anyway.

Nat closed his eyes tightly when we devoured each other mouth, he must be too scared that he was in the middle of squeezing my boobs. He let out some pleasure moans when my hands found their way to rub on his growing hard manhood.

And another millisecond, I just realized I already unhooked my bra and removed my panties meanwhile I already slid off his boxers. My conscious brought me to find that I bouncing smoothly continuously on top of him and all I heard was Nat’s moan and hiss of pleasure every time I taught him to thrust in and out.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Gazillion thank you goes to my Proof Readers :D :
Maja

AAAAAAAAAAAAA.... if this chapter is too long, I apologize if you find this chapter boring. I'm just trying my best to be more descriptive. Because I think it's really hard to be descriptive in FIRST POV instead of in THIRD POV. But I did it anyway, hopefully it won't fail. (:

Well, sorry at first if this chapter isn't edited yet. I'm still waiting for my beta friend to edit the rest 15 chapters, it needs time. If you find some errors, please just point it out (although you will find loads and loads of errors -_-) i'll try to fix it manually while I'm waiting for my beta person (:

I hope nobody hates me because of this long-ass chapter and unfixed errors ):

I still love all my readers, hopefully some will enjoy this lame chapter -_-

bye and loftylove,
~Loviany