Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 24

Not being able to sleep for the past hour, Brian had lay in bed watching Andie sleep soundly next to him. He studied every last inch of her face, committing it to memory. In a few short hours he would be getting on a tour bus for the start of the bands two month tour. His heart was already aching at the thought of being away from her and Abi for so long. It was going to be the longest two months of his life. The light at the end of the tunnel however was that in just over a week after returning from tour the two of them would be getting married; a simple courthouse wedding with just their closest family and friends and a party at the house afterwards.

A small murmur over the baby intercom drew his attention away from her for a moment. When there was another small murmur, Brian sighed, gently kissing the top of Andie’s head as he pulled the sheet up around her naked body, slipping on his discarded boxers before he made his way into Abi’s bedroom. a smile quickly graced his lips as he saw her led in her crib, her legs stuck up in the air, her tiny hand placed over her eyes, still fast asleep. He walked over to her, gently rearranging her blanket so that it covered her. He stood in silence watching her sleep, not even noticing when Andie walked quietly into the room behind him until her arms were wrapped around his waist, her lips pressing against his muscular back.

“It really amazes me how she can sleep like that.” he said quietly.

“I know, but she must be comfortable I guess. Is she okay?” she asked in a quiet whisper.

“Yeah, she’s fine. I heard her murmur a couple of times and thought I’d come and check on her.” he said just as quietly as he turned to face Andie, leaning down to kiss her lips. “I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“No worries, you coming back to bed?” she asked, her fingers gently drawing light circles over his bare back, smirking as he shivered against her touch.

“Yeah, best try and get some more sleep before the alarm goes off in a few hours.” He replied, his hands slipping down her side to take hold of her hands.

“I actually wasn’t planning on doing much sleeping.” Andie replied, a smirk across her lips as her fingers danced lightly along the hem of his boxers.

He growled playfully, Andie stopping herself from squealing as he lifted her up into his strong arms bridal style and carried her back to their bedroom. He let her fall onto the bed, quickly removing his boxers before crawling on top of her, his lips eagerly meeting hers, his tongue gliding into her mouth, entwining with hers.

His hand trailed down her body, earning a small gasp to escape past her lips, his long fingers tugging at the thin material of her lace panties, the material snapping as it came away from her body before being disposed of across the room.

She moaned, her eyes falling shut, her fingers digging into his broad shoulders as his lips left hers, feverishly attacking her neck, down to her collarbone, and to her chest. His tongue licked around her nipples and along the valley of her breasts, his teeth grazing the soft mounds of flesh as his calloused fingers grazed over her thighs.

Her hands slipped down his back, drawing him closer to her as his lips slipped further down her body, his tongue tracing a circle around her belly button as his fingers ghost around her moist opening.

Groaning, she pushed her head further back into the pillow, lifting her hips as he slipped two of his fingers into her, his lips suddenly finding her clit. His movements were fast but skilled, quickly bringing forth a wave of heat, moisture and pleasure, her legs wrapping around his shoulders, her fingers almost tearing holes in the sheets as she gripped them tightly, twisting them as she called his name, spilling over his tongue. He smirked against her, loving the way she squirmed and moaned as he cleaned her of her juices.

As he began to slowly kiss his way back up her toned body he suddenly found himself led on his back, Andie sat astride his legs, his semi-erect cock in her hand as she gazed into his eyes. Slowly she allowed her hand to slip up and down the long, thick shaft, watching as Brian closed his eyes. Feeling him grow in her hand as he moaned, she lowered her head so that her lips met the tip, her tongue slipping down his length with her hand and back up again.

Smirking as he moaned again, she lifted her hips, rubbing the tip of his cock against her sensitive opening before guiding it into her and beginning to rock herself back and forth. Brian’s hands quickly found her hips, taking a firm hold, enough to leave marks as he guided her over him faster. She arched her back, her loose hair, damp from sweat, cascading down her back as she rode him, his one hand moving so that it was between her legs, rubbing his thumb roughly over her clit.

As she felt herself begin to tighten around him, she found herself on her back again, her leg sat on Brian’s shoulder as he pounded into her, her fingers once again leaving marks on his shoulders.

“God Andie!” he growled as he felt her tightened completely around him with a loud moan, the sensation sending him over the edge, throbbing within her with a growl.

“I fucking love you.” he murmured as he collapsed, kissing her lips forcefully.

“I love you too,” she replied breathlessly as he pulled her closer to him, wrapping the sheet around them. “I’m going to miss you so much when you’re gone.”

Brian sighed, kissing her temple as he ran his fingers through her hair, “I’m going to miss you too, like fucking crazy.”

They had avoided talking too much about the tour, knowing that it would only prolong the agony, only mentioning it when it really had to be mentioned.

“I’ll be back before you know it though.” He told her quietly. “And then we’ve got the wedding.”

“And then the honeymoon.” She smirked in reply, leaning up to kiss the tattoo behind his ear.

“Hmmm.” He murmured quietly, his eyes closing with pleasure as she placed light kisses down his neck.

As the early morning sun appeared over the horizon, Andie stood with Abi in her arms watching the guys load their luggage onto the large silver tour bus, the Berry twins loading up the equipment. Rhian stood next to her twirling her engagement ring around on her finger as she watched Jimmy. Next to her stood the other girls, who seemed to have stood so that there was as much distance between Andie and Val as possible.

With everything loaded onto the bus, the five guys made their way over to their respective girls and their children. When Brian reached Andie and Abi, he took his daughter into his arms and kissed her forehead before leaning across to kiss Andie’s lips.

“I’ll call you later yeah.” He whispered, resting his forehead on hers as she nodded. “I love you Andie Jennings, more and more each day.”

“I love you too Brian Haner, more than you’ll ever know.” she replied, ignoring the tear that slipped down her cheek.

Brian ran his free hand over her cheek, wiping the tear away as he gazed into her eyes. He kissed her lips once again, allowing them to linger for as long as possible before he pulled away and looked at Abi. “Take care of your mom okay.” he said nodding his head at the infant.

She smiled, nodding her head copying him as if in reply. Brian kissed her forehead before passing her back to Andie. “I better go.” He muttered realising that most of the other guys were all heading towards the bus.

“Wave bye to daddy.” Andie told Abi who gave a small wave as she smile proudly at herself. Brian waved back before heading to the bus. Andie glanced to her left, spotting Johnny knelt in front of Lacey, kissing her now prominent bump.

“Come on Johnny!” Matt called from the door of the bus. Johnny didn’t answer, he just briefly kissed the bump again before standing up and kissing Lacey’s lips and jogging over to the bus.

They watched as the door closed slowly behind him, Andie feeling an arm wrap around her shoulder as the loud engine gunned into life, Rhian resting her head on her shoulder as they watched it pull away. “This fu-lipping sucks.” She muttered, stopping herself when she remembered that there were children present.

“It always sucks.” Lacey said quietly next to them. “But you do get used to it.”

“And trust me, it does get easier.” Val said as she joined them. Andie shifted Abi in her arms, feeling a little uncomfortable with Val stood in front of her, her eyes fixed on Abi.

“She really has got Brian’s nose hasn’t she.” She said with a smile, shocking Andie slightly.

“Um, yeah, she get’s more and more like him every day.” she replied nervously as Val smiled at her daughter.

“Andie, I’m sorry. I’ve behaved badly. I was just trying to be a loyal sister to Michelle. Can we start over?” she said, her eyes finding Andie’s. Taken aback, words failed Andie so she just nodded.

“Um, listen, us girls always get together on the first night the guys are away, and since we’ve had kids it kinda turns into a big slumber party.” Gena said breaking the silence that seemed to hang over them.

“Sounds good to me.” Rhian said with a smile. “Where and what time and do we need to bring anything?”

“At mine and Zack’s, about six and just bring your pyjamas and whatever you plan on drinking, the food is already sorted.” Gena said.

“Right we’ll see you guys later then.” Rhian said before she turned to Andie. “You still want to spend the day planning wedding stuff?”

“Yeah, we better had seeing as we’ve only got nine weeks to plan mine.” She said with a smile.

After stopping off for breakfast on the way back home, Rhian and Andie spent the day looking through wedding brochures and various websites, picking out invitations, looking at cakes, bridesmaids dresses and flowers.

Rhian had watched Andie’s reactions very carefully, suspicious about her wanting a small, quiet wedding. She remembered how when they were growing up together they would talk about their dream weddings to their knights in shining armour and never once in all the years of knowing her, had Rhian known Andie to ever talk about the idea of a small wedding in a courthouse.

“I think I may have found the perfect dress for me.” Andie said, her eyes fixed on the computer screen.

“Let’s see.” Rhian asked, her eyes furrowing in confusion as Andie turned the screen towards her. “For your matron of honour dress”?

“No, I thought we decided on the red dress with the black ribbon for that. I meant for my wedding dress.” She explained.

“Oh.” Rhian said simply, taking her time to think about what to say next.

“Don’t you like it?” Andie asked.

“No, I like it, it’s just…well…it’s not really a wedding dress is it?” she said cautiously.

Andie sighed, “No, but, I’m not having a big white wedding am I?”

“You want one though don’t you?” Rhian asked the words out of her mouth before she could stop them.

Andie looked at her and sighed, “What you want and what you get are two different things though aren’t they.” She muttered, turning her attention back to the dress on the screen.

“So why are you –“

“These heels would go with it too don’t you think.” Andie said quickly, letting Rhian know that she didn’t want to discuss the matter further.

With a sigh, Rhian turned from Andie to the computer, “Yeah, they’re perfect.” She muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? Comments?

A Story I think you should check out She's new to mibba and needs people to read, comment and subscribe to her story.