Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 25

“Three more days baby, that’s all.” Brian told Andie as they spoke on the phone, the phone sitting on the dressing table next to her as she ran a straightening iron over her hair.

“I know babe.” She replied with a smile. “I can’t wait, this has been the longest two months of my life.”

“Tell me about it. Self gratification is nothing like the real thing.” He replied, and although she couldn’t see his face, Andie knew there was a smirk sitting on his thin lips. “I can’t wait to get home and hear you moan my name again as I thrust my hard cock into you.”

“Too much information Haner!” Rhian announced as she walked into the room.

“How the fuck did she hear me?” Brian asked.

“Sorry babe, I’ve got you on speaker while I finish getting ready.” Andie admitted.

“Who else is in the room?” he asked.

“It’s just Rhi babe, walking around the place as if she owns the place, barging in uninvited.” She teased.

“Good thing too, you’ve got no time for phone sex tonight, we’ve got a bachelorette party to get to.” Rhian said, taking the iron off her friend to do the hair at the back of her head.

“How about drunken phone sex later when you get home?” Brian asked suggestively.

“That sounds like a plan.” Andie replied as Rhian made chocking/vomiting noises behind here.

“So what are you ladies doing tonight?” he asked.

“We’re just-“

“None of your business! This is a girls night and you don’t need to know.” Rhian interrupted loudly.

“There better not be a stripper involved!” Brian yelled back.

“No.” Andie replied with a slight shake of her head as she looked up at Rhian through the mirror. “There isn’t is there?”

Rhian just shrugged, a small grin on her lips as she finished off doing Andie’s hair, giving it a light spray of hairspray.

“Is there?” Brian asked.

“Sorry Brian, we’ve got to go, we’re going to be late.” Rhian said quickly, grabbing the phone and ending the call.

“Rhi!” Andie yelled, trying to grab the phone.

“What? He doesn’t need to know what’s going on tonight.” She replied with a smirk as turned the phone off, tucking it inside her bra.

“You could have at least let me say good bye.” Andie pouted as she stood up.

“Oh stop your whining woman. Come on, the other girls are waiting.” She replied taking hold of her hand.

“Did I just hear the word stripper?” Matt enquired as Brian stared at his phone as he sat down on the sofa of the tour bus slightly annoyed at Rhian for just hanging up on his conversation with Andie.

“Yeah.” He muttered quietly not lifting his gaze from the phone.

“When are we going to see strippers?” Jimmy asked a grin on his face as he twirled his drumsticks around his fingers.

“We’re not. Sounds like the girls are though.” Brian said rolling his eyes up to look at Jimmy.

“Well, it is a bachelorette party.” He replied with a shrug.

“You’re okay with Rhian seeing a stripper?” Matt asked with a raised eyebrow.

Again Jimmy shrugged, “It’s a stripper, not a hooker. It’s okay to look, so long as she doesn’t touch. We do it all the time.” Matt and Brian exchanged glances, knowing that their friend had a point. “There’s actually a good place to go not far from here, Johnny and I found it the last time we played here, we should go after the show. The girls can have their fun, let’s have ours.”

“Yeah, fuck it, if she can go watch some guy take his clothes of and wave his dick in her face, -“

“We can go get titties waved in our faces!” Jimmy finished Brian’s sentence, a large smile on his face. Brian chuckled and shook his head, quickly sending Andie a text telling her he loved her.

“Why is there a limo pulling up in front of my driveway?” Andie asked as they stood waiting for the taxi that they had booked to drive them up to The Slide Bar.

“Well, it was hard to find a taxi big enough for all of us, so we thought we’d just get us a limo instead.” Gena said as she began to walk over to the limo, where the driver was stood holding the door open for them.

“Evening ladies.” He greeted with a warm smile as they began to climb in.

“You girls are unbelievable you know that right?” Andie said as she followed them into the limo “There are only five of us, we could have easily got a taxi.”

“Stop whining will you. we thought you should arrive in style.” Rhian told her as they settled into their seats.

“Yeah, and you don’t get champagne and a disco in a taxi.” Val said grabbing one of the champagne bottles as Lacey began to flick through the CDs that were available to them.

“Is there a non-alcoholic version?” she asked as Gena passed her a glass.

“Um, yeah, we did ask for one bottle of non alcoholic champagne just for you.” Rhian said as she looked at the labels of the bottles to find the right one for Lacey. “Here, this is all yours.”

Once everyone had their glasses full, Rhian leaned over and turned down the music slightly. “A quick toast. Here’s to Andie, who in just four days from today will become Mrs Haner, and be married to the second sexiest man in rock, Jimmy being the first obviously, I’m sure they will have a wonderful life together, but for now, we are going to celebrate her last couple of days as a single lady. To Andie.”

Everyone raised their glasses to toast the bride to be and Gena turned the music up and topped everyone’s glasses up as they sang along to the pop music blaring through the speakers.

Heading into the bar, Rhian and Val headed straight for the bar, ordering a large tray of shots and jugs of cocktails as the others found themselves a table.

“Right, rules for the night.” Val stated as she placed the tray of shots on the table, smiling as Andie’s eyes widened, “Firstly, every time you say Brian’s name, you will take a shot.”

“This will also happen if the words wedding, marriage, married get mentioned.” Gena added with a smile.

“And we’re going to start off with a game.” Rhian said passing each of the girls a shot glass while Lacey helped herself to the jug of non alcoholic cocktail.

“What sort of game?” Andie asked cautiously.

“Never have I ever.” Rhian said with a grin. “I’ll start. Never have I ever been engaged or married.”

The girls chuckled and took a shot and grabbed another one from the tray. “Okay, my turn.” Gena said. “Never have I ever fucked a rock star.” Again the girls laughed as they each took a shot.

“I’ve got a good one.” Val said with a smirk, a playful glint in her eyes. “Never have I ever slept with my boss.”

Feeling her cheeks redden, Andie took the shot, noticing Rhian and Lacey do the same.

“Never have I ever had an affair with a married man.” Lacey said giggling as she watched Andie reach for another shot.

“Never have I ever gotten pregnant by my boss.” Rhian said as Andie placed the empty shot glass down on the table, glaring up at her best friend who passed her yet another shot.

“My turn!” Andie yelled quickly before anyone else could jump in. “Never have I ever fooled around with someone with my sister asleep in the same room!”

“Bitch!” Rhian muttered, glaring at Andie as she took a shot.

“Seriously?” Lacey asked Rhian who nodded.

“It’s not as if she was a kid, she was twenty and passed out drunk on the air mattress.” She defended. “Never have I ever had my best friends’ mother walk in on me about to fuck a guy.”

“Your poor mother.” Gena commented as Andie took another shot.

“She is scarred for life.” Rhian said.

“Never have I ever-“ Gena began thoughtfully.

“Done something that you know only me and Brian have done?” Andie said teasingly rolling her eyes as the other girls laughed.

“You said Brian, take a shot!” Lacey yelled pointing at Andie who groaned as she picked up another shot of Sambuca.

As they finished the last song of the night, Brian once again reached into his pocket to check his cell phone. He smiled hopefully at the sight of a new message, his smile quickly disappearing when he saw his brother’s name on the screen.

He was being stupid, he knew he was. She was out having fun with the girls, having a bachelorette party, too much fun to be checking her phone or she may have a bad signal wherever she was.

Slipping the phone back into his pocket as he handed his guitar to Matt Berry, he made his way back to the locker room wanting nothing more than a shower and a beer.

“You ready to get some titties waved in our faces Gates?” Jimmy asked as Brian stepped back into the locker room, a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Once I’m dry and dressed yeah.” He replied as he checked his cell again, finding nothing.

“Cool, we may as well start your bachelor party early.” The drummer replied with a smile passing him another cold beer.

“I think some absinthe may be in order once we get to the strip club.” Brian muttered before taking a large sip of beer.

“Hell yes!” Zack yelled in agreement.

After the first four shots and still no messages on his phone, Brian decided to turn his cell phone off and hid it in his pocket, turning his attention to the scantily clad women on the stage in front of him. Not one of them was half as beautiful as the woman he was going to be married to in a few days, but without her there they were good enough to look at.

Smiling as he watched the movements of the long-legged brunette on the stage, he sipped at his beer, not noticing Jimmy come up next to him until he spoke. “Happy bachelor party day dude.” He said with a beaming smile. “Meet Candice.”

Brian looked up to see one of the girls stood next to Jimmy. She was beautiful; long slender legs accentuated by the heels she wore, auburn hair cascading in waves to her shoulders and light green eyes.

“Well don’t just stand there, enjoy my friend!” Jimmy said as Candice offered out her hand.

“The champagne room is this way.” She said with a smirk playing on her rouged lips watching as Brian’s eyes widened, following her nonetheless.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a filler :)
Thanks as always to anyone taking the time to read this :)
Comments? Thoughts?

Andie