Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 26

Three days had gone by very slowly. Agonisingly slowly. For both Brian and Andie. It had been the slowest three days of the tour and certainly not the easiest for either of then but they were both happy to see them coming to an end.

Letting herself back into the house, Andie clutched her phone in her hand after finally getting it back off Rhian. She made her way drunkenly up the stairs to the bedroom, quickly changing into pyjamas and brushing her teeth before climbing into bed and turning her phone on ready to do the one thing she had been looking forward to doing all night. Talking to Brian. As she made to dial his number a message came through, a simple message from Brian. "I love you."

With a widening smile, she pressed the call button, wanting to tell him just how much she loved him too. Getting through to the voicemail, she sighed, waiting for the beep. "Hey baby, I guess you must be sleeping already but I just wanted to tell you that I love you too, so much, like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait for you to be home and to be in your arms again, but I'll talk to you in the morning. Love you." she hung up, slipping the phone under her pillow, grabbing hold of Brian's and hugging it close to her as she drifted off to sleep.

Groaning into his pillow, the headache that plagued Brian did nothing to drown out the memories of the night before. Peaking one eye open he reached a hand out of the bunk in search of his pants. Retrieving them he pulled out his cell, finding it still turned off after the previous night. Turning it on he listened to the voicemail Andie had left a few hours earlier, his heart breaking with guilt. He hadn't been sleeping when she had called. Far from it.

Groaning again, he turned over onto his back, staring up at the photo of him, Andie and Abi he had pinned to the ceiling, tears appearing in his eyes wanting nothing more than to be with them at that moment; to hold her in his arms, to tell her he loved her and couldn’t wait to make her his wife.

"You filthy fuck!" Jimmy yelled as he suddenly pulled open the curtain of the bunk causing Brian to curse loudly as he jumped up, hitting his head.

"Where is she then?" Jimmy asked peering into the bunk his eyes searching.

"You kicked her out already Gates?" Johnny asked appearing next to Jimmy along with Zack.

"What the fuck are you guys on about?" Brian asked rubbing his head where he had hit it.

"I can't believe you'd fuck things up so close to the wedding." Zack said shaking his head.

"I can. Look what happened with his last marriage." Matt said sternly his arms folded across his broad chest as he glared at the lead guitarist.

"Would somebody please tell me what the fuck you are on about?" Brian yelled, doing nothing to ease his headache.

"Candice dude." Jimmy informed him.

"You fucked her right?" Zack added matter of factly.

"What! No! Of course I didn't!" Brian yelled in disbelief.

"You didn't?" Matt asked relaxing slightly.

"No! Why would you guys think that? I'm with and love Andie." he yelled back.

"Not the best example dude. Look how that started." Zack said earning a glare from Brian.

"But you never came back after you went off to the Champagne room. We thought you'd brought her back here to fuck her." Jimmy explained.

Brian shook his head, swinging his legs out of the bunk before pushing his way past the four guys, into the living area of the bus, the guys following him as he made his way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and sitting on the sofa.

"Did anything happen between the two of you?" Matt asked sitting down opposite him.

Shaking his head again, Brian took a long drink from the bottle. "No. Not that she didn't want it to. She tried. But I couldn't. I wasn't even enjoying the dance." he explained. "I'm not going to lie; there was a small part of me that wanted to do something at first because I had it in my head that Andie was with a stripper too. But I couldn't. The thought of cheating on Andie made me sick to my stomach. Literally."

"You puked?" Johnny asked fighting back a smirk.

Brian nodded, "all over Candice."

There was a collective, stifled chuckle from the guys, each of them diverting their eyes away from Brian until finally Zack spoke, “Dude, that’s even worse than the time when Johnny fell asleep in that strip joint!”

“That was ten years ago dude.” Johnny yelled punching Zack in the arm.

“So you didn’t fuck her?” Jimmy asked.

“No dude, even if I wanted to, she wasn’t overly impressed with her two hundred dollar outfit ruined by puke!” Brian replied dryly.

“Shit!” Matt muttered, standing from the sofa taking out his cell phone as he walked away.

Not entirely sure whether the relentless pounding was coming from her head or elsewhere, Andie gently peaked open an eye and glanced past her duvet. Groaning she realised that there was someone knocking hell out of her front door.

“Okay, I’m up.” she muttered to herself, pushing herself up and out of bed as the knocking was joined by the sound of her cell ringing. She turned back and retrieved her phone from under her pillow, squinting to read the name on the display.

“Morning Val.” She said quietly answering the phone as she made her way to the top of the stairs.

“Will you come and let me in, I need to speak to you.” Val yelled down the phone before the line went dead, the pounding on the door stopping at the same time.

“What the fuck is wrong with you woman.” Andie yelled as she opened the front door, Val pushing her way into the room.

“I need to talk to you. It’s important.” She said, her voice calm, her eyes sad.

“Val, what’s going on?” Andie asked quietly biting her lip.

Reaching out to take her hand, Val gently led her over to the sofa, “I have to tell you something and you’re really not going to like it. But I need you to know that I’m not telling you this to be vindictive or as payback for my sister. I know I’ve been a bitch to you in the past, but I hope I’ve proven to be a good friend in these past couple of weeks and that I’m telling you as a friend who cares and doesn’t want you to get hurt.”

“Val, you are scaring me now. Just tell me.” Andie replied feeling her heart rate quicken as Val took a deep breath.

“Okay, Matt called me earlier and told me what happened after the show last night.” She began, Andie nodding. “And well, they had a bachelor party and ended up at a strip club.”

“So?” Andie said shrugging her shoulders, expecting a lot worse.

“That’s not all.” Val said quietly her hands fidgeting in her lap.

“What then? He got a dance?” Andie asked nonchalantly with another shrug of her shoulders.

Val nodded, “Yeah, Jimmy paid for him to have a private dance…”

“Val, seriously, I’m not bothered by-“ she interrupted only for Val to stop her.

“They didn’t see him after. Matt thinks that…” she stopped as she watched Andie shake her head tears springing to her eyes.

“No!” she whispered, pulling away from Val’s grasp. “No!”

“I’m sorry sweetie.” Val murmured.

“No! He wouldn’t, he loves me. We’re getting married in less than a week.” She said as the tears slipped silently down her cheeks as Val pulled her into an embrace.

After what seemed like an eternity, they pulled away, the sound of a cell phone ringing breaking the silence. “It’s Matt.” Val said looking down at the device in her hand.

Hey baby, where are you?” he asked quietly.

“I’m with Andie. Why? Has Brian shown up yet?” she replied, Andie watching her.

”Yeah, he’s here, listen baby, you haven’t told her what I told you have you?” he asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

“Of course I have, she needed to know.” Val replied quietly hearing Matt cuss on the other end of the line.

“He didn’t do anything babe. I was wrong.” He said as Andie’s cell began to ring in her hands, Brian’s name flashing across the screen.

Andie quickly reached over and grabbed the phone from Val, “You can tell that fucking cheating bastard to leave me the fuck alone!” she yelled hanging up and handing the phone back to Val before storming off upstairs, ignoring Val’s protests for her to stop.

“Andie wait, Matt got it wrong!” Val yelled after her as she got up off the sofa and following her upstairs finding the bedroom door locked. Sighing, Val looked though her contacts, knowing that she would need Rhian’s help with this one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Before I go into hiding I want to explain some things.
Okay, firstly this has deviated from my original plan slightly. The last chapter was meant to be just the bachelorette party, but some one (you know who you are) put the idea of Brian maybe behaving badly into my head, so I threw in Candice. The thing was then I had to follow on from that especially with everyone wanting to know whether something actually did happen between them.
Of course he didn't do anything. He loves Andie. (of course this decision has nothing to do with the death threats I received)
Secondly, this was just going to be the first half of the chapter, but it was getting long, so I've split it into two :)