Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 27


“SHIT!” Matt yelled as he looked down at the display on his phone.

“Your cell fucking up too dude, mine just disconnected me from Andie’s.” Brian said pressing random buttons on the device in his hand. Matt looked up at him, the colour draining from his cheeks. “You okay dude, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“I’ve fucked up dude.” He said quietly.

“What did you do?” Brian asked confused.

“Andie knows. About last night.” He said quietly, Brian’s eyes narrowing.

“What exactly does she know?” he asked calmly.

“She knows what I thought happened. I’m sorry dude, I told Val and-“ before Matt could finish he was stumbling back into the bunks, Brian’s fist having connected heavily with his jaw.

“She thinks I fucked someone else? What the fuck were you thinking dude?” Brian yelled gaining the attention of the other guys as Matt held his hand to his nose which had began to bleed. “We’re getting married in less than a week. I swear to god that if you’ve fucked this up for me I will fucking separate you from your fucking balls!”

“What the fuck is going on in here?” Zack yelled looking between the two men. “Matt, why the fuck are you bleeding? Did you hit him?” he asked turning to look at Brian who was rubbing the knuckles of his right hand.

“I’m fine.” Matt muttered standing up straighter.

“He fucking told Val that I fucked that whore last night!” Brian spat before he stomped passed Zack and the others back out to the living area of the bus.

“Why the fuck would you do that?” Johnny asked Matt before turning to follow Brian.

“Oh, that’s not the best part.” Brian yelled tipping out two Advil tablets onto his hand.

“I didn’t mean for her to-“ Matt began as Brian swallowed back the tablets with some water.

“What the fuck did you expect to happen Matt? Of course Val was going to go straight to Andie with the delightful news. She’s hated Andie from the moment she found out about us. This is payback for her!” Brian retorted angrily.

“Dude, I’m sorry…” Matt said with an exasperated sigh.

“Save it Matt. Right now, considering I can’t be there to fix things and she’s not answering my calls, there’s only one person who can get you out of this mess right now.” he replied scrolling through the contacts on his cell.

“I’m already on my way over there.” Rhian said as she answered his call. “Val’s filled me in on what’s happened.”

“I didn’t do anything Rhi, I promise.” He said.

“I know. I’ll talk to her, explain everything. And if Val’s got any sense at all then she’ll stay the fuck away from me for a good while.” She replied Brian glancing up at Matt to see if he’d heard what she said.

“Thanks Rhi. I’ll owe you one for this.”


Kissing her forehead, Andie set Abi down into her crib, covering her with her small blanket. “Daddy will be home by the time you wake up sweetie.” she whispered as she watched her daughter sleep peacefully.

It had been a long two months and had seemed like an even longer three days since Val had shown up and told her that Brian had slept with a stripper. After Rhian had turned up and firstly explained exactly what had happened that night and then gave Val a piece of her mind, all Andie had wanted to do was be with Brian and had spent almost four hours on the phone with him that day.

Making sure that the baby monitor was switched on; Andie made her way out of the bedroom and made her way slowly down the stairs. In the kitchen she poured herself a glass of wine before making her way back into the living room, stopping in her tracks as she heard someone at the door.

She watched with a smile on her lips as the door opened and Brian walked in, letting his bag fall to the floor as he shut the door behind him. Almost dropping the glass of wine in her hand, she placed it onto the table and run over to him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face into his neck as his arms wrapped around her waist.

“God I’ve fucking missed you.” she whispered against his neck.

“I’ve missed you too baby, so much.” he replied holding her tighter as she lifted her head.

“I love you.” she said with a smile as she pecked his lips.

“Love you too baby.” He replied quietly as he kissed her back, holding her close to him until she pulled away.

“Um, babe, don’t take this the wrong way but um, maybe you should take a shower.” She said scrunching up her nose.

Lifting his arm to take a sniff, Brian screwed up his nose, “Sorry babe, tour bus showers aren’t the best. I’ll go take a shower.” He said leaning down to kiss the tip of her nose gently.
She smiled as she watched him turn and walk up the stairs. She turned back and picked up her glass of wine, taking a sip as she walked back into the kitchen to place the glass into the sink. She then made her way back up to the bedroom, quickly removing her clothes before making her way into the adjoining bathroom and sliding back the shower screen.

“I thought you were never going to join me.” Brian said with a smirk as she stepped in, sliding the door shut behind her before reaching up to kiss him, her fingers threading through his wet hair as their tongues collided. Brian’s hands slipped down her body, his fingers reaching between her legs rubbing gently over her opening.

She moaned, her lips leaving his as her head fell back slightly, his lips finding the soft skin of her neck as he slowly edged them backwards until her back collided with the cold tiled wall. Moving his hands to her hips, Brian lifted her, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist before he slid his hard shaft into her wet opening.

“Oh god, that feels so good.” She breathed as he began to thrust up into her, her nails digging into his back as he growled quietly against her neck.

Their moans echoed through the shower cubicle as Andie’s walls clamped around Brian’s pulsating cock. Resting his forehead against hers, Brian pressed his lips to Andie’s before slowly pulling out of her and gently putting her on her feet again.

Finishing their shower, they wrapped towels around their wet bodies before making their way back into the bedroom. “So, have you spoken to Val at all since?” Brian asked as they both began to dry their hair with towels.

“No. she’s tried calling a few times, left me messages saying how sorry she is, I just don’t know whether I believe her. How’s Matt?”

“His jaw is a little sore I think, but he’s okay. all he’s done for the last three days is apologise, even said that he and Val would stay away from the wedding if we felt uncomfortable with them there.” he explained.

“You can’t get married without one of your best friends there Bri.” She said with a sigh.

“I know, that’s what I told him. I just want this shit cleared up and sorted.” He replied.

“How about we talk to them in the morning?” she asked.

“Sounds like a plan.” He replied, a smirk creeping onto his lips as he dropped his towels and stepped closer to her. “Now, how about we get back to making up for the past two months?”

“Now, that really does sound like a plan.” She giggled as he pulled away her towel and lowered her onto the unmade bed, his lips slowly making their way down her body, his hands gently parting her legs, slipping two fingers into her as his tongue found her clit.

“Fuck.” She muttered, her eyes closing as her hips rising to meet him as she threaded her fingers through his hair, tugging at it.

Warmth rushing through her body, Andie moaned loudly as she felt herself tighten around him her juices spilling freely. Her eyes stayed close as she felt Brian’s lips on her torso, his fingers still curling slowly inside of her, keeping her orgasm going.

As his lips met hers again, allowing her to taste herself, he slowly slipped his fingers our of her, rubbing them over her swollen nub before slowly easing his erect cock into her, pulling her leg up to his shoulder to allow him to thrust into her deeper, each thrust hitting her spot.

She came, calling out his name, tiny white lights bursting behind her closed lids. Moaning, she pulled her leg down off his shoulder and rolled them over, straddling his hips as she began to rock her body quickly on top of him, his hands taking a firm hold of her hips.

“Fuck baby, I’m close.” He groaned, his eyes closing as he guided her over his shaft.
Feeling the tension build low in her body once again, Andie closed her eyes, allowing her head to fall back, moans escaping her lips as she tightened around him once more, her juices spilling over his shaft as he came inside her, his fingers digging into her hips undoubtedly leaving bruises.

“Fuck.” They both moaned, as they came together, Brian gently ushering Andie down to kiss her lips.

“I love you.” he murmured against her lips.

“Love you too.” she said breathlessly as she collapsed next to him, wrapping her arm around his waist and laying her head on his chest.

***

The following morning, after very little sleep, Brian called Matt and arranged for them to come over to talk and hopefully sort everything out.

Placing Abi in the walker, Andie sat down on the sofa next to Brian and kissed his cheek. “You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about this, and I really don’t think Val meant to cause any trouble between us.” She said quietly.

“I hope not, but I guess we’re about to find out.” he said hearing a car pull up onto the drive way.

Getting up he opened the door, allowing Matt and Val to walk in, sombre looks on both their faces.

“Sit down guys; I think we need to talk things through.” Brian said gesturing over to the sofa.

As they all sat down, Val looked over at Brian and Andie, “I’m sorry guys, really I am, I didn’t do anything out of malice or revenge for what happened with Michelle.”

“It’s my fault guys, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions and accused Brian of sleeping with that stripper. He would never do anything like that. he loves you Andie, and I don’t think I’m wrong when I say that he probably loves you more than he ever loved Michelle.” Matt said.

“When Matt told me what he thought had happened, I was so angry with the thought of him cheating on you. I know I over reacted and was a bitch to you after I found out about you and Brian being together, but I’ve always liked you Andie, and I didn’t want you to get hurt the way Michelle did. I thought you deserved to know what I thought at the time was the truth. I’m sorry.” Val said.

Andie nodded, “I appreciate that Val and maybe next time, you’ll both wait to get all the facts before rushing in at the deep end.”

“There won’t be a next time.” Matt replied with a firm nod. “I’ve learned my lesson.” He added running his hand over his jaw line.

“Sorry about that dude.” Brian said.

“I deserved it man, no hard feelings.” He said as there was a knock at the door.

“It’s open.” Brian called, the four of them turning to see Rhian and Jimmy walk in, Jimmy pulling a suitcase behind him.

“Going somewhere Jim?” Brian asked confused.

“No that’s mine.” Rhian said with a smile.

“What’s going on guys?” Andie asked.

“Well it’s going to be easier isn’t it, ready for tomorrow I mean.” Rhian began. “I thought we could spend the rest of the day having a bit of a girly day, you know, face masks, manicures, pedicures…”

“And what am I supposed to do?” Brian asked cutting her off.

“Well you’re going with Jimmy and probably the other guys, doing whatever, just not drinking too much. Do you have your stuff ready to go?” she replied.

“Stuff? And go where exactly?” he asked with a shake of his head.

“Yeah, your suit, clean underwear, what ever you’ll need tomorrow so you can take it over to Jimmy’s.” she explained. “You weren’t expecting to stay here the night were you? That’s bad luck.”

“Did you know about this?” Brian asked turning to Andie who shook her head.

“Sorry dude, she’s insistent.” Jimmy muttered with an apologetic look.

Ignoring them, Rhian turned to Val, “I take it you’ve sorted things out.”

“I think so yeah.” Val said glancing at Andie who nodded with a smile.

“Good, so are you staying for our girly day?” Rhian asked.

“Yeah, I don’t see why not, Mom’s got the kids for the day anyway.” She replied.

“So I’m getting kicked out of my own house?” Brian asked.

“Yes you are, no go and pack all that you’ll need so that you three guys can get out of here, and make sure you take everything, because you won’t be setting foot back inside this house until after the wedding.” she told him sternly.

Shaking his head as Andie chuckled, Brian turned to kiss her “Guess I’ll see you at the courthouse then.”

“You most certainly will.” She replied kissing him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter gave me a little bit of trouble, especially the smut, but here it is...
Thoughts? Comments?
Also, check out the new writing contest I'm co-hosting - Two is company; Three is a crowd