Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 34

With a content sigh, Andie kept her eyes shut as she stretched her limbs, arching her back against the soft mattress, her feet tangling in the soft Egyptian cotton sheets as the early morning sun filtered through the shutters. Still half asleep she shuffled across the large bed, slipping her arms around her husband’s naked form, nuzzling her nose against his neck and pressing her lips gently to his soft skin.

Responding with a soft growl, Brian gently pulled her closer to him, his long calloused fingers reaching out and running over her soft tanned skin, drawing light circles over her body as they made their way to her sensitive areas. In an instant, Andie was on her back, her eyes open staring into Brian’s brown eyes, a wicked smile on his lips as he hovered above her, pushing her legs apart with his knees.

She returned his smile, craning her neck up so that she could reach his lips with hers, running her hands up his toned back and down his colourful arms, gasping as he pushed his hard length slowly into her moist opening. As her hands slid up to his neck, her fingers sliding through his dark hair, her slender legs wrapped tightly around his hips, pulling him closer to her as he began to move slowly within her.

“Good morning Mrs Haner.” He whispered as he pulled out of the kiss, his eyes meeting hers once again.

“Morning.” She replied quietly, gasping again as he began to quicken the pace, her hips lifting to meet his. “Oh God.”

With a smirk gracing his lips, Brian trailed his hand down her body, skimming lightly over her thigh as he moved it slowly to his shoulder, his fingers then falling between them, slowly rubbing her clit as he penetrated her deeper and quicker.

Her moans filled the room as she felt her temperature rise, her walls tightening around his thick shaft, her fingers tugging harder at his hair, Brian pulsating within her as he pressed his lips to hers once again.

“Yanno I’m gonna miss getting woken up like that.” Andie muttered as Brian withdrew from her, collapsing on the bed next to her.

“Me too. do you think anyone would notice if we stayed here a little while longer?” Brian asked as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling himself closer to her body.

“Unfortunately I think there maybe one or two people who would notice that you didn’t show up at the studio on Tuesday. And anyway, I don’t know about you, but as much as I’ve enjoyed spending this week with you and you only, I do want to get back to our daughter. I’m missing her like crazy.” She replied.

“I know, I can’t wait to see her and Connor and Ella too.” he replied with a smile as he kissed her cheek.

“I really don’t know how you cope when you’re on tour for months.” Andie said quietly.

“That’s something we won’t have to worry about for a good few months yet babe.” He replied kissing her cheek again. “Now do you want breakfast?”

Turning her head to take a look at the clock on the bedside table, Andie shook her head, “Not yet, lets just lay here for another half hour, savour our last morning alone together.”

“Sounds like a plan.” He said pulling the sheet back around them.

*~*

Andie was visibly bouncing on the balls of her feet as she stood on Rhian and Jimmy’s doorstep waiting for one of them to open it for them. Hearing footsteps coming closer, a beaming smile spread across her face as the door opened slowly.

“Please tell me she’s not sleeping.” Andie said to Jimmy who was taking a step back from the open door to allow the two of them into the house.

“Just woke up, having a bottle with Rhi in the living room.” Jimmy replied as she stopped next to him briefly to hug him. “Good time dude?”

“Yeah it was awesome. Such a beautiful place. I think if it wasn’t for the kids we would have stayed there.” he replied with a smile as they followed Andie into the living room.

“And your friends too obviously.” Rhian said as she passed Abi into an eager Andie’s arms.

“Well of course.” Brian said as they watched Andie smothering Abi with kisses.

“Beer dude?” Jimmy asked Brian.

“Have I got time for a beer babe?” he asked turning to face Andie.

“Of course we’ve got time; those two haven’t seen each other in a week. Stop being under the thumb.” Jimmy replied as he walked off into the kitchen.

With a chuckle Brian followed Jimmy, taking the cold beer that was offered to him as they made their way into the back yard. “So, did you enjoy looking after Abi all week?”

“Dude, I’ve loved it, I’ve had so much fun with her.” he replied sitting down on one of the chairs, lifting his long legs up onto another chair opposite him.

“Did it get you all broody?” Brian asked taking a sip of his beer.

“I was already dude, but spending a week being a father figure to Abi, it’s made me want kids of my own all the more.” he replied with a beaming smile. “In fact, Rhi has been working out dates, trying to figure out when she will be ovulating and shit.”

“That’s awesome man, it’s about time there were some mini Jimmy’s running around causing havoc.” Brian replied reaching his beer bottle over to clink necks with Jimmy’s.

“At least four I think.” He said thoughtfully with a nod of his head.

“And is Rhi happy with that number?” Brian laughed.

“I’m sure I can persuade her.” he said as he took a sip of beer.

“Either way, you two are going to make great parents dude.” Brian said with a smile.

“I hope so dude, I’ve watched Rhian with Abi this past week and I know she’s going to be an awesome mom, and all I want to do is make sure I don’t let her down.” he replied staring off into the distance.

“Why would you let her down Jim?” Brian asked quietly.

“I don’t know. My past? I’ve never really been much of a father figure role model type of guy.” he explained.

“Jim, all those years ago, when we first started the band and all we did was party, drink and do drugs, did you ever think either of us would get married and have a family?” Brian asked.

“No way dude. Settling down never crossed my mind back then.” He replied.

“Exactly, and now look at us. We’ve grown up dude. Yeah we’re still rock stars, but we’re grown ups now, with wives, children, and responsibilities. I’ve seen the way you are with all the kids in the group and I can tell you now that you are going to make an awesome dad and an excellent role model.” He told him.

“You really think that?” Jimmy asked as a smile worked its way onto his lips.

“Of course dude, I wouldn’t ask just anyone to be God father to my kids now would I?” he replied.

“Thanks dude, that means the world to me.” Jimmy said the two of them turning at the sound of footsteps behind them.

“Have you two ladies done catching up?” Andie asked with a smirk as she and Rhian walked out with Abi walking between them.

“Just about.” Jimmy said with a wink.

“Good, cos someone’s been asking for her daddy.” She replied letting go of Abi’s hand to allow her to walk over to Brian.

“Hey there munchkin, I’ve missed you lots. Were you a good girl for Uncle Jimmy and Aunty Rhi?” he said as he lifted her up onto his lap.

“Yep.” She said with an exaggerated nod of her head.

“Good. And Pinkly, was she good too?” he asked spotting the tiny dog trot out into the back yard.

“Pinkly good girl.” Abi said with a beaming smile.

“Good, now are you all ready to go home?” Andie asked as she picked up the white ball of fur giggling as she began to lick her face.

“Yeah the two of them are both packed up ready.” Rhian said.

“Awesome, cheers guys, we owe you big time for all that you’ve done for us this week.” Andie replied.

“We’ll hold you to that when we’ve got kids and want a holiday.” Jimmy replied with a smirk and a wink.

“Of course we will. Come on then Haner, you’ve got suitcases to unpack.” Andie said turning to hug Rhian before leaning down to kiss Jimmy’s cheek.

“I’m sure you mean we.” Brian replied as he stood up lifting Abi to his shoulders.

“No, I meant you. I’m going to be the one washing and ironing it all.” She replied as she turned to head back into the house.

“Under the thumb dude. Under the thumb.” Jimmy muttered as Brian followed, showing him his middle fingers as he went.

A little while later Brian pulled up into their driveway and got the suitcases out of the car as Andie got Pinkly and Abi out and walked up to the house.

“Wait one second Mrs Haner.” Brian called as she opened the door to allow Pinkly to scamper in with Abi following her.

“What?” she asked stood on the door step confused as he put the cases down and walked over to her.

“We’re going to do this properly.” He said with a smirk, quickly picking her up bridal style and carrying her into the house causing her to giggle.

“You’re a fool Haner.” She laughed, reaching her hand up to his cheek, “But I fucking love you.” she added quietly as she ushered him closer to kiss him.

“I love you too.” he said with a smile as he pulled back from the kiss and put her back on her feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait, but I'm hoping that my muse is starting to make her way back to me finally.
Thanks as always for those who are reading this and for keeping with me while my muse was AWOL <3
Comments?