Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Togather forever?

(SEXUAL CONTENT - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

We had finished talking to Issac a little while ago, and headed up to Seth's new room. He was telling me, and showing me, his new strength, speed, and healing ability. He told me that every vampire had a special gift, but they didn't know what his was. It could take a long, long time until they could figure out what it is.

We talked about class, and our favorite video games, movies, music, and almost anything else. I was just so happy to see him again, to hear his voice, to breathe in the air around him. I love this boy, with all my being.

He snapped me out of my day-dream with a kiss.

"I love you Myah, I hope that even though I can't age, and that eventually you will have to leave me to be with a man who can actually give you a life; that right now you will stay with me, at least until we can figure stuff out."

I didn't know what to say, another man? Never! All I'll ever want is him.

"What do you mean figure things out, All I'll ever need is you. So don't say things like that, if I have to become a vampire to love you, I will."

"No!" A look of absolute terror crossed his extremely pale face. "You will never be sired, I will not let anyone touch you."

"If anyone turned me it would be you. I wouldn't want it any other way. And why not? Why can't we be together forever?"

He didn't even reply, he just looked angry. But all I could do was look at his lips. I kissed him hard, and surprised him. His angry scowl turning into a seductive smile. He flipped me so I was lying on his bed before climbing on top of me. I let out a short giggle before our lips connected again. Our lips danced for a long time, before he started to slide his hand down my stomach and into my pants. I let out a small gasp as he slipped his finger inside me, and again as another one joined it. He trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck and began to suck on my sweet spot, I moaned uncontrollably. But was stopped second after, to an intense pain in my shoulder.

"Seth, what are you doing?!"

He had bite into my shoulder and had begun to drink my blood. The pain was unbearable, I tried to push him off of me, but his vampire strength held me down. I screamed and screamed, but nothing happened, Seth kept drinking, I could hear him gulping my blood. The room started to fade into darkness, and the only thought in my head was that the only man I've ever loved was going to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new chapter, I haven't thought about whats gunna happen next so it'll be a surprise for both you an me. :D

Comment/subscribe. =]

please.... =[

Ill do some outfits up. But can someone tell me how to make the links? :D

xox Katt Katastrophie~