Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 9: Jesse

When I woke up, I was in bed alone.

I threw on an over sized sweatshirt, brushed my hair and went into the main room.

Taylor, Griffin and Rayden were crowded around a coffee table filled with breakfast foods.

"Want something?" Griffin offered. I shook my head.

"I don't eat breakfast."

"Do you eat anything?" Taylor asked, stabbing an innocent pancake with a fork.

"Are you bulimic?" It was Rayden who spoke, and something about his tone made us all look up and stare at him. For some reason, I couldn't find my voice. His green eyes looked puzzled, as if i was the worlds biggest jigsaw puzzle, and he was missing a piece.

"Is that why they made fun of you?" Taylor's voice broke through the silence, and suddenly everyone was distracted with their plates and laps.

"Uhhhhh. No Taylor, I'm not bulimic." I leaned on the counter, watching as they ate their food.

"Did you get a class schedule yet?" Griffin asked. I shook my head no. "You should probably go to the main office. One of us can go with you, if you want." I nodded, and Griffin took that as a yes. He put down his plate and we started walking.

~~~

"Ms, your schedule will be here in ten minutes." I nodded, and the lady went back into the room.

"You can go, Griffin. I'll find my way back safely." I smiled.

"Your sure?" He asked, putting one hand on my shoulder. I nodded, and he leaned in closer. Almost as if he was going to kiss me . . .

But he didn't. He nodded a little, turned and left.
~~~

TEN MINUTES LATER:

"Here you go, Ms." She handed me my schedule and I nodded, starting the walk back.
~~~

It was cold outside. I was wearing the short shorts that I slept in. But it was also beautiful out, and I had to stop to sit under this one huge tree. Just to think.

So I did. And after two minutes of thinking, I realized my life was kinda screwed up.

"Ugh." I said, hugging my knees.

"Hey New Girl." I looked straight. No one there. No one left, no one right.

"Up." So I looked up.There was a guy in loose, ripped jeans. He was smoking a cigarette on the tree-branch above me.

"You are the new girl, right."

"Actually, I've been wearing a boy costume all this time. You caught me."

He smiled. "Jesse. My names Jesse, If you were wondering. And you are?" He plopped down, similar to the way Rayden had last night.

"Darcy." I said. He nodded, and we shook hands. He brought my hand up to his lips, and gently kissed it.

"How are you liking things here?"

"Ok. Better then-"

"Home?" He interrupted.

"Actually, I was going to say public school. But that's true too." He smiled.

"I could tell. You look like you've worked your way up."

"Thank you?" I asked, unsure what that meant. He smiled all-knowingly.

"Your welcome. Now, Darcy, I'll let you go. I'm sure your golden retriever friends are looking for you." I nodded, and he kissed my hand again, this time with a little bow.

I stood up and started back towards the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am aware that sucked. It is late at night, I am tired, angry and I needed a filler. Sorry, it will be getting better soon though =] Bear with me. ROAR.

I do have this to make up for it, though:

Characters:

Darcy: http://www.leesmovieinfo.net/images1/wboprofile/NikkiReed003.jpg

Rayden: http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/106392-know_alex_evans.jpg

Griffin: http://media.photobucket.com/image/zack%20merrick/kookphoto/ZackMerrick.jpg

Taylor: http://z.about.com/d/horror/1/0/Y/5/0/-/ZachRoerig.jpg

When I wrote out my goals, I had 20 subscribes and I wanted 20 more. Now I have thirty one. One day does a lot =]