Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 10: Accusations

"Where were you?" That was the first thing Griffin said when I walked in the door.

"I was getting my schedule? Don't you remember? You were there, I was there . . ." I closed the door behind me and plopped down on the couch. Griffin stood nearby, like a parental figure.

"That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean?"

"You were gone an hour." Wait really? That was seriously an hour?

"It was no big deal, Griffin. I spent twenty minutes getting the schedule, and then after I got it, I was talking to . . ."

"To who?" Griffin sat down next to me on the couch. For some reason I didn't want to tell him about Jesse.

"The secretary. She's nice." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I'm overreacting. It's just. . ."

"Just . . ." I raised one eyebrow.

"I mean your at an all boys boarding school. And I'm positive some of the guys here haven't seen a girl in a year. And even if they had, your sort of . . ."

"You know your not very good at finishing stuff." I teased. We smiled. "I'm sort of . . ."

"Beautiful?" He offered. I blushed and look down, and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "I'm sorry. I just thought something happend to you." I hugged him back.

He turned his head slightly, so we were face to face. His eyes were a deep brown. He leaned closer. Oh shit! Is he gonna kiss me? Do I want him to kiss me? Should I move? But I don't wanna be mean . . . Do I like him? Ugh he's even closer.

The door burst open, and we jumped apart.

"What's going on in here?" Rayden asked, walking in with Taylor.

"Nothing. Where did you go?" I asked. They came in and sat on the couch, throwing their coats on the floor.

"Fin had us go look for you." Taylor said.

"Looks like he found you fine though." Rayden said. His faced looked hurt and vulnerable, but pissed at the same time.

"I'd say." Taylor muttered.

"So did you get your schedule?" Griffin asked.

"Yeah. Here I didn't even look at it yet." I said, holding out the piece of paper, which the boys grabbed out of my hands.

"You start on Monday."

"What's today?"

"Thursday." Shit, I have a show tonight.

"First period with ME!!!" Taylor shouted. Griffin grabbed the schedule from him.

"Gimme that. Yeah, but It's with Ms. Fernanzic. No hope of talking there. Second with Rayden."

Rayden looked up from his lap.

"Third with none of us. Forth and fifth with all of us."

"Guess that works out." Taylor said. Griffin nodded, and Rayden was silent.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked.

"Two. Why, you got somewhere to be?" Taylor asked.

"Actually, yes. I have to go somewhere at eight. . ."

"Where?" Griffin asked. Oh god, here comes another grilling. I'm pretty sure my father cares less then him.

"Work."
"Where do you work?"
"A diner."
"How are you getting there."
"I'm getting a ride." I'd have to call Kristy.
"When will you be back?"
"Around midnight."
"A diner open till midnight?" I nodded.

"That's not very uncommon." Rayden said. He gave me a look, and I knew he was lying for me.

"Ok then. Now that thats settles, let's play games!"

We spent the next few hours playing video games (some of which I was pretty good at, but I was sadly unable to beat Taylor at Dance Dance revolution. I did beat him in Call of Duty, though) snacking and hanging around. I learned all the guys came from totally rich families. Infact, all of the kids here did. Great.

"Shit, It's seven!" I said, looking up at the clock. We spent five hours on this couch? I have to go for a jog sometimes. . . "I have to go get ready." I went into my room and locked the door, hoping Rayden didn't suddenly need something.

Now what could I wear that could be easily covered?

I grabbed my cell phone and called Kristy.

"Darcy! Oh my gosh, how is school?" She asked.

"It's great, Kristy, I'll tell you about it at work. Listen, can you pick me up?"

"Yeah no problem, It's on my way. What are you wearing?"

"I don't know." I said, shuffling through my costumes on the bottom drawer.

"What about schoolgirl?" I found it as she said it.

"Perfect. Thanks so much, Kristy."

"No problem Darcy. I gotta get dressed, I'll see you in ten."

The outfit I chose was supposed to look like some naughty schoolgirl. It was super short, red and black plaid shirt, with a white top that only covered the outside of my boobs and my shoulders, tying on the inside. I threw the thigh-high white socks and the mary jane heels in a bag, knowing It would look bad If I wore them out. I threw on a long, black coat that covered everything and a pair of flipflops, grabbed the bag and said goodbye to the guys
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay chapter 10!!! My goal was like, 50 subscribers by next week, and I already have thirty five, so please subscribe and comment =] next chapter soon, and I really want some feed back! which guy do you like?

Darcy's stripper outfit: http://www.musingsandtangents.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/schoolgirl.jpg