Status: meh

Scream If You Want To

The Video

Kristen's p.o.v.

" Please Kristen, don't watch this! I'm begging you not to!" my friend pleads once she sees the video I brought home from the video rental store.

" Why the fuck wouldn't I?" I ask, popping the case open and getting ready to put it in the VCR.

" No!" she yells and tackles me to the ground, trying to get it out of my hand.

" What the fuck Janie?! What are you on?! Have you and Ashton been smoking pot again?!" I ask, referring to her boyfriend whilst I kick her in the ribs.

" Ow!" she only struggles harder to get it away from me. I kick her again even harder and force her off.

" If you're going to be like this, then get the fuck out of my apartment!" I yell back at her and wipe my hand across my mouth where one of her fists accidentally hit me, smearing blood onto my hand.

" Fine! You'll die after you watch that video Kristen!"

" What the fuck ever Janice!" I yell as she walks out my door, calling her by the name she really hates. Her real name. The door slams and I'm left alone with my video, a hurting heart and a split lip. Fuck my life. " Why did she say that?" I ask no one in particular as I turn the tv on and insert the tape into the VCR. " Was she trying to scare me? She knows I don't get scared easily, but why didn't she want me to watch the tape?"

The movie I put in is Where The Fuck Is Santa?, a favorite of mine, but what comes on the screen isn't Bam Margera. It's this woman with black hair carrying a demented looking child in her arms out to the back yard where I can see a well, then she drops the child down the well. You can hear this sickening snap and the child starts to cry to her mom.

" I thought you loved me mommy."

" I do Kimiko, but this is for your own good." the black haired lady says and closes the lid on the well, then she turns to face me. " Please understand, I did this for not only her own good, but for the good of others. That child is pure evil and will stop at nothing to kill anyone she sets her sights on. I think of the horror should she ever be able to get o-"
The lady is cut off, I mean literally cut off as her bloody head rolls to the ground and the child crawls out. I scream as not only the lady's head rolls in through the tv into my living room and the child crawls in too. The kid has a broken arm and she looks all bloody, an evil smirk on her face.

" You should have turned the tv off when my mommy threw me in the well, now you will pay. If anyone helps you, they will pay also. I will kill anyone you go to, your friends and your family." she says, her voice is a cross between demonic and nails on a chalkboard. That's when I make a run to the front door after managing to grab the tape and run down a street in Tokyo in the cold rain, with no shoes and no jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
I managed to freak myself out when I wrote this last night, Jesus Christ! sorry it's short, more will come

- Lily

p.s. Comments and subscribing = orgasms