Status: meh

Scream If You Want To

Image

I sat there shivering in the cold rain, trying to catch my breath. I just ran a mile without grabbing a jacket, nor shoes. I just had to get away, even if it was futile. I was running from something I could not explain, something superstious. No one would believe me, not even the police. There's only one man I could turn to, he might be able to help me if that thing or the rain don't kill me first. He lives down on the edge of Tokyo, in a small apartment with one blacked out window, no tv, no mirrors, and a tiny water heater. He's got running water, he's got food, a stove, and a fridge. I hope to god he's willing to help me, he might not if he's as superstiously paraniod as me. This thing that's after me is dangerous, who the fuck knows what it could do?

The only thing is, my friend has a slight drug addiction. But he can keep it under control around me, which will be a lot now if he agrees to help. My name is Kristen Moore and I have one very pissed off creature after me.

I will be doing this as a co-write with my friend IKilledThePromQueen after he finishes another story and can join me. It's my first original fiction on mibba *gasp* and my first horror here too, I did horror for class before. That's where I got the inspiration to do this, my teacher thought that the story was good. There will be no romance in this whatsoever unless we decide on it, but I doubt it.
  1. The Video
    I Thought You Loved Me Mommy
  2. Did You Know?
    " Ooo! I know what to do!"
  3. You Could Always Tell When I Was Coming Over
    just a filler