I Could Die for You

Chapter 2

"Angel! Angel, for fucks sake, drag your ass out of bed now! You're gonna be late for school, you silly girl!"
I was still lying in Anthony's bed, although he was standing besides the bed, shouting something about "getting late for school". Anyway, I actually did get some sleep last night... OH CRAP!
"Fuckfuckfuck! What time is it?" I managed to get up from bed and rushed to my room.
"Seven twenty", Anthony shouted from his bedroom.
"Damn it!!"
I found the My Chem tank top in my wardrobe, all clean and nice. My bra was hidden under my pillow, don't ask me why, and my thrashed old Nudie jeans was lying on the floor. I zipped my jeans, put on my bra and tank top, put on some black kohl and back mascara, continued with messing my hair up with some hairspray and put on my long, black fingerless gloves and ran down the stairs to the kitchen where Anthony was standing with two cups of black coffee in his hands. He handed me one of them.
"Thanks, you're a lifesaver", I said and emptied the cup in thirty seconds.
" You want me to drive you to school today?"
"Nah, I'll text Janicate and tell her to make something up... She's used to it."
"You're a messed up kid, Angel.... This isn't like Sweden. You can't be late everyday."
"I'm not late everyday, just sometimes", I said and grabbed my black bag, covered with band badges and band patches.
"The buss'll be here any minute now, so bang-bang for now", I added and gave him a quick hug.
"Bye, idiot..."
I shoved my feet into a pair of black Converse and ran to the bus stop, a hundred meters fro the house.

The bus arrived a minute later - I felt relieved and put on my headphones. I put on Ronnie by Metallica and tyed my shoes, I didn't have the time to do it before.

Janicate was waiting for me, sitting at a bench at the school yard.
I liked her clothes - A Lostprophets shirt and a red and green checked skirt with black tights and her black and red My Chem messenger bag. She wore red lipstick today again - She's looking more and more like Lyn-Z everyday, even though she's met Gerard like a hundred times since he's one of my best friends.
"JC!" I shouted as I walked up to her. She hugged me and glanced at my make up.
"Had a rush again? You're barely wearing any make up at all today", she said.
"Kinda.... Anthony woke me up ten minutes before I'm s'posed to leave the house, like thanks man...!"
"Haha! Sounds like Anthony, doesn't it... By the way, we're having math now. Got your books and all that?"
"Fuck... Not really, I need to swing by my locker to get 'em... You're coming with me?"
"Duh. Of course. But we're having class in like fifteen minutes, so hurry up."
I smiled. "You know me...

A/N: Okay, I know this was a very dull chapter, but you will comment it anyway, wont you? More to come.