I Could Die for You

Chapter 8 - The break up and the party

I straddled my Vespa again and it took me ten minutes to drive to Tim's place.
The only thing I could think when I was driving was something like "FuckfuckfuckfuckI'mgonnafuckingdiefuckfuckfuck". My God.

Tim still lives with his parents, even though he's 18, but his parents travel a lot so I was hoping he was alone.
I parked outside the huge house in Thousand Oaks and rang the doorbell of the huge house.
It took Tim three seconds (I counted them) to get to the door.
His eyes lit up when he saw me and stepped out to hug me. I hugged him back and gave him a quick kiss. Sorry!
He invited me inside and I sat down on the couch in the living room and he came back after a while with a stupid smile on his face. Jerk.
"Okay... Who should go first?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Doesn't matter... You go."
"Right... Well Angel, you know that I love you very much..."
I just stared at him. He couldn't say what he was saying. He just couldn't! Oh my fucking God, not now!
He got down on his knees and picked up a small box from his jeans pocket and opened it. There was a ring - a plain gold colored ring, and even my grandma (who's half blind) could see that the ring was fake.
"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me, Dani Distress?" He looked at me hopefully and I buried my face in my hands. He couldn't do this. Not now, motherfucker! Alright... Close your eyes and think of something nice, and when you look up again he'll be gone. I felt irritated as I started singing Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones in my head and looked up after a minute.
Tim was still standing there, still with the ring and still with that pathetic smile all over his face.
"Tim... You know that I came here just because I needed to talk to you?"
"Yeah...?"
"Um... Can I tell you that now?"
"Of course, fire away," he said and looked a little confused. He sat on the floor in front of me, and I took a deep breath. Please Tim, don't do anything stupid now...
"I want to break up."
He dropped his jaw and just stared at me. Please Timi, don't cry or anything now, I beg you...
"So I'm sorry, you'll have to give that ring to someone else."
"There... T-there's no one else..."
"Well then I'm really sorry," I said and stood up, but I bent down to Tim. He didn't look at me.
I hugged him, but he didn't hug me back.
"Good bye then, Timothy," I said and walked out of the door. Away from him. Away from the dead end relationship.
I couldn't help jumping around before I flipped my phone open and told Janicate and Sugar to come to my place and drove home.

Frank, Gerard and Anthony were sitting in the kitchen, I assumed that Ray, Mikey and Bob got the mission to buy the booze.
Anyway, they looked up at me with encouraging looks.
"I'm single."
They cheered, laughed and hugged me and told them about Tim's failed propose when the doorbell rang, Janicate and Sugar walked in without waiting for me to get the door.
Janicate stood in the hallway, just staring at Gerard for a while when he was basically killing me with hugs. He's been her person to model herself on, someone to look up to. Even though she's met him dozens of times after meeting me, she's always really nervous.
I really liked Sugar's outfit: Red jeans, a black and gray striped tank top and a black belt with studs, and Janicate wore a black skirt (I've seen her wearing jeans five times and I've known her for three years), black and white tights, and a regular black t shirt.
Ray, Mikey and Bob came a few minutes later with about five plastic bags of beer, cider and other kinds of, um... alcohol.
The time was 15.30 PM.
"Eh, guys... Don't you think it's a little too early to drink? I think we should wait with the booze for a few hours."
"I'LL MAKE COFFEE," Gee shouted.

We ended up in my room and sat there for ages, everyone with a cup of coffee each except for Sugar who wanted tea cause she hates coffee. Retard.

Anyways, Ray, Mikey, Janicate, and Gerard sat on my bed, me and Anthony sat on the floor, Bob sat on my desk and Frank and Sugar sat on my chair (or, Sugar sat on Frank's lap).
I brought three bags of Skittles, and I'm pretty sure Frank ate two of them before Ray looked at his watch.
"Ey, time's 17.50! Angel, can we start drinking now?" he asked and I burst into laughter.
"Yeah sure, go ahead... I'll get some music," I said and walked over to my drawer with 143 cds (I counted them a week ago) and found The Best Damn Thing by Avril which made Sugar pretend to stuck her fingers down her throat, but I knew that no one would care about the music when they were all wasted.

The guys were already downstairs in the kitchen with a beer each and talking and laughing.
I put on Girlfriend on a really high volume and grabbed a beer, opened it and gave one to Sugar and Janicate, but she shook her head.
"I'll go for the cider, I don't wanna get too drunk," she said and smiled. I shrugged, handed her a cider from the fridge and took a sip from my own bottle.
I covered my ears when Ray, Frank and Gee sang (screamed) along to the chorus, but I couldn't help to join them.
"Hey hey you you, I don't like your girlfriend, no way no way, I could be your GIRLFRIEEEEND!"
Oh my goth, that sounded so horrible.

Two hours later I felt a little dizzy, but I had control over myself and Fall Out Boy was on. Ray danced around with Bob in the living room, Janicate sat on the couch with me, looking wasted, and Sugar sat on my other side with Frank on her right side. I don't wanna know anything about it, but it seemed like there was something going on between them. Thank God they're both single.
Mikey and Anthony stood talking, I was pretty sure that they'd only had like two beers each, but Gee...
He sat down on the table, in front of me and smirked. I grinned back and said:
“You know, Gee… Before I left to go to Tim earlier today you told me to make sure I’d come back single, why…” But he giggled and interrupted me by pressing his lips against mine and I laughed before I kissed him back, letting his tongue into my mouth.
The kiss lasted for about thirty seconds until we broke apart and started laughing; I even fell off the couch and Gee laid on his back on the table, both just laughing our asses off. I sat back up on the couch again when I calmed down.
“No offense Gee, but you’re not my type,” I giggled and looked over at Frank and Sugar and I almost choked on my beer. Oh my god, they’re not doing what I think they’re doing, I thought.
They were making out – And it wasn’t any friendly smooch on the lips, Sugar sat on Frank’s lap and it looked like they were freaking eating each other.
Frank’s right hand caressed her thigh and his right arm was wrapped around her waist. Sugar’s hands were holding his head and I was sure they’d rip off their clothes any second. Gerard watched them too and grinned.
“Guys, get a room!”
They broke apart, first looking at me and Gerard and then at each other.
“Bathroom?” Sugar panted.
Frank nodded, grinned and they ran up the stairs, giggling and holding hands.
Oh my freaking god.
“Hahaa… Looksch like they found ech otha, or wadda’ya schay,” Janicate slurred and I looked at her, she was completely wasted.
“JC, I thought you weren’t drinking?” I said and looked at her, concerned.
“I only had… schideer,” she slurred and giggled. I took the bottle of cider she was holding and read on it… It was more alcohol in the cider than in the beer! No wonder she was drunk.
“JC… How many bottles have you had?”
“Dunno… Four, maybe five… Gosch, I wanna schleep, Angchel!”
I helped her down the stairs to the basement and she drifted off to sleep as soon as I pulled a blanket over her.
“I love you, Gerard…” she said with her eyes closed.
I quickly ran up the stairs and burst into laughter… Seriously, I’m gonna tell her that when she wakes up.

I found Ray snoring in an armchair in the living room, Bob changing the music every ten seconds, Gerard sitting on the couch drinking beer and basically doing nothing, and Mikey and Anthony were still chatting with the same beer bottles in their hands.
I really can’t remember what I did the rest of the night; Gee disappeared half an hour later, Ray had laid down on the couch and were deeply asleep, Bob slept besides him, and Mikey and Anthony decided to share the double bed in his bedroom, and I turned off the music (Paramore) and I walked up the stairs and I heard weird noises from the bathroom – Shit, Sug and Frank were still in there…! And the noises were very, um… Intimate.
I shivered and found my way to my room and almost screamed when I saw someone already lying in my bed, but I just sighed when I saw that it was Gee, asleep and snoring loudly.
I pushed him against the wall, he didn’t even wake up and I had some space to sleep on.
If I wouldn’t been drunk I’d kick him out of my bed, but I now I was and I really needed to sleep, so I just threw myself down besides him and pulled the blanket over us and I fell asleep after punching Gee in the back. It actually made him stop snoring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? *hint hint*