Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

Chapter Two

“First off I CANNOT believe that you two would do this, especially after we just had this talk!” Mick snapped at the two of us. He had been fuming for the last twenty minutes and he still hadn’t calmed down. He even snapped at Nikki when Nikki said that we would be landing soon, somehow I didn’t quite feel bad for Nikki.

“It wasn’t anything bad; I mean it wasn’t like we were having sex or something.” Tommy protested, me I didn’t say anything because I knew if I uttered a single word I’d be grounded for life.

“You weren’t having sex? It wasn’t anything bad?” My dad started in disbelief, I cringed, bracing myself for the rage that I knew would come from my dad. “Tommy you didn’t have your fucking shirt on, you were biting my daughters neck thanks to you she’s already ha d one fucking abortion I don’t think she needs or wants another one!” Oh my he was mad as hell at both of us that means that I for sure would be in HUGE trouble.

“Am I allowed to leave now? I’ve gotta go and help Nikki and Vince unpack.” Tommy said nervously as I shot him an angry look. Oh thanks for staying with me and facing the wrath of Mick, not.

“We haven’t even landed yet!” Mick said as he shook his head. “But go, I’ll talk to you later.” He said, Tommy left the room quickly and shot me a ‘I’m sorry’ look which I responded with the ‘thanks for nothing’ look.

“Dad before you even say anything Tommy was the one who started it,” I started but he cut me off with a wave of his hand.

“Lucy Mackenzie Mars.” He started in a dangerous tone; Mars was my last name instead of Deal due to reasons unknown. “I cannot believe that you would be this irresponsible, that you would do this again! Are you trying to split this band up?! Because you’re doing a damn good job!”I opened my mouth to reply back but he dismissed me with another wave of his hand. “You’re in huge trouble miss and this time I do mean huge! You are grounded for the summer, no IPod and you’re not allowed to go anywhere without me. Which means.” He started and I let out a groan.

“Dad no, c’mon please anything but that!” I begged, his facial expression didn’t change he just looked at me shaking his head.

“Adjoined rooms.” He finished before he left leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Tommy’s POV.

I left the room in a hurry no reason to stick around when Mick was pissed off, no way no way. Nikki and Vince were both snickering at something as I walked by.

“I can’t believe you did that.” I said looking at Nikki as I brushed the hair out my face.

“Do what? I didn’t do anything.” Nikki replied in a way to innocent tone. He had his stupid casual smirk on his face as he took a sip of his beer, when I didn’t answer him right away he turned away and continued his talk with Vince.

“You didn’t do anything? You’re the reason Mick is freaking out at Lucy right now.” I informed him, he turned to me and a sly smile spread across his face.

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I simply informed Mick of his daughters’ whereabouts and who else was in her company.” Nikki said in a smooth tone making me want to slap him.

“I really didn’t want to do this Nikki.” I said before I sighed and then bent down. “I know about what happened with you and Lucy, I know about her little addiction and I’m sure Mick would be very interested to know about it. And I also know that Kat would be very interested to know about you and Lucy.” I whispered in Sixx’s ear. He gave me a murderous glare and brushed the black hair out of his eyes.

“I’m sure Pamela would love to know about you and Lucy as well.” He whispered roughly before pausing a moment and looking at me. “Addiction? What the hell are you talking about? I don’t know shit all about an addiction.” He said out loud as we exchanged looks.

“Oh,” I started.

“Shit.” Nikki finished for me as he put down his drink and stood up, completely ignoring Vince who was asking us what was going on.

“Mick!” We both yelled as loud as we could while I cursed myself mentally. What had I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Addiction?
I don't know anything about an Addiction?
So what do you think the addiction is?