Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

"I'm a horrible father."

“Fuck, shit. Fuck.” I swore as I swallowed two painkillers and chased them down with a glass of water. I was running out of painkillers, funny since I had just gotten a whole bunch and I was almost out. My spine was getting worse, no doubt about that, I wasn’t as young as I was. I wasn’t going to be able to bounce back every night after performing. I was going to have to get a lot of sleep and not party as much and with Lucy on tour that was going to be a lot harder then it normally would be. Thinking of Lucy I let out a sigh, the tour hadn’t even begun and she was already causing me major headaches. After the whole Tommy Nikki sex, abortion incident it was just going to hell from now on.

“MICK!!!!!!!!!!” Tommy and Nikki both screamed. I let out a groan, please tell me that the hadn’t locked themselves in something. Or Vince. I stood up slowly and carefully making sure that I didn’t tweak my back before walking at a fast pace to where Nikki and Tommy were.

“What are you two idiots screaming about?” I asked them, Tommy looked white as a sheet and Nikki, he didn’t look any better.

“That’s something I’d like to know too.” Vince chipped in from behind them, he was holding a beer and it was three in the afternoon, how typical. Please note Vince, you’re not thirty anymore.

“Vince this doesn’t really concern you, I’ll tell you later.” Tommy spoke quickly not wasting any time, how nice of him to get straight to the point. “And Mick this is about Lucy.” He got my attention when he said that, I glanced at him he seemed worried, extremely worried. His eyes were wide and he was breathing quickly, like he had just ran a marathon.

“What about Lucy?” I demanded, looking from him to Nikki. She was my little girl and nothing in the world would hurt her as long as I was around to break their faces after. Nikki and Tommy exchanged glances making me uncomfortable. “What about Lucy? What’s wrong?” I demanded again while Tommy swallowed.

“Where is she?” He asked simply, he still sounded worried and him sounding worried was beginning to make me worried. Why wasn’t anyone telling me what was going on?!

“She’s getting her art supplies together, why?” I asked looking from Nikki to Tommy to Nikki again. “Why do you need to know where the hell she is?!” I raised my voice as they exchanged another look.

“Mick, now we’re not trying to make you mad or start anything but....” Nikki spoke up and then stopped mid-sentence to take a deep breath. “But have any of your meds gone missing? Tommy said she’s been taking them.” I froze for a second thinking about all the times that I had nearly ran out of meds, thinking that I had simply misplaced them or I had just forgot to get the prescription refilled again. The entire time Lucy had been taking them.

“Mick are you okay?” Tommy asked me cautiously, waving his hand in front of my face.

“Holy shit.” I whispered as I found a nearby chair and sat down in it. Both Nikki and Tommy were looking at me, concerned and Vince of course was off in his own little world. “She’s been taking my meds, she’s been drugging herself.” I whispered burying my head in my hands. I was a bad father a horrible father. Any other father would have noticed, but me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise that after this chapter it'll go back to Lucy's point of view. I promise!

This chapter is dedicated to MotleyXCrue because she's the one who wanted me to write it that badly.