Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

"Now just try to have a good time and hang out with the guys."

“So, excited for the big night tonight?” I asked my dad as the taxi stopped at a red light. I brushed a strand of my light brown hair out of my face before I glanced at him.

“It’s gonna be fun to see Nikki’s new band perform.” He replied as he nodded his head before looking at me. I tried not to gulp and fidget like I usually did when I was nervous or when I knew something bad was going to happen, like I was going to get yelled at or screamed at. “How about you, are you excited about tonight? Getting to see Motley perform.” He said with a smile and nudged me in the ribs with his elbow.

“Yeah, ‘course.” I replied half-heartedly, truth was, I was dreading it, because from tonight on it was going to be a nonstop craze.

“Listen I know you don’t want to be here kid, but try to have a good time, I mean you already know Nikki, Tommy and Vince maybe hang out with the guys from Sixx AM and make some friends.” Mick said as his phone rang, he sighed and rolled his eyes before he picked up.

“Hello?” A brief pause. “Oh no I’m just talking to Lucy we’ll make it.” Another pause before he sighed and rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah I know I’ll be there.” He said sounding just a little angry before he disconnected and put his phone away before looking hopefully at me.

“Yeah I’ll try too.” I replied as I looked out the window, thinking of Tommy and what mischievous things we could get away with on this tour.

“Alright, I mean it won’t be that bad, you’ll have fun.” My dad said as he winked at me and we pulled up in front of a stadium, the stadium where I assumed Motley would be kicking off their Crue fest later this evening.

“Okay.” I mumbled as we got out of the car and walked around to the back, it was still deserted, thank god, last thing I really needed to hear was the gross comments from the groupies.

“Thanks dear, now I gotta go and help set up, stay around here and try not to get into too much trouble.” Mick said as he kissed the top of my head and walked to the backstage area where Tommy and the rest of them would presumably show up with the equipment.
I wandered around the stadium for a little while, just to get a feel of it even though I’d only be there for one night. It wasn’t fancy or anything but then again how could a stadium be fancy? I got bored of walking between empty rows of chairs after a while and then headed to the backstage area where Motley was still setting up.

“Jeeze Sixx you’re getting slow, we’ve been set up for hours.” A man shouted at Nikki. Nikki laughed at him and that was when I assumed that he was one of Nikki’s band mates that he was in Sixx AM.

“Oh shut up DJ, that’s only because you’ve been here for three days, I’d be a little worried if you weren’t set up!” Nikki called back to DJ. DJ interesting name I thought as I walked around the equipment that people were carrying, maybe if I was lucky I could avoid having to stay at the concert while they preformed and I could just stay in the bus instead. So I did what any girl would do, I put on my best pouty face walked up to my dad and got ready to whine.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, a little late but it's up as promised.
It's short too but it's currently 10:40pm and I'm a little tired.
I'll update again soon. Don't worry!