Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

DJ

Great just great I thought to myself as Tommy ran off, now I was going to be alone for quite some time, or at least until Sixx AM went on and came off, then maybe I could have some fun with them. James Michael and DJ Ashba, Nikki’s band mates, or more accurately his Sixx AM band mates.

“Now we’re gonna get the fuck off stage, and let some real fucking rockers come on!” A voice I didn’t recognize yelled into the mic, the crowd roared back. A few minutes later I saw Nikki walk off the stage, holding his bass guitar, laughing and chatting with another two men. One dark-haired that I recognized as DJ and the other a lighter-haired that I presumed was James.

“We totally kicked ass tonight!” DJ exclaimed as he pulled his guitar off and handed it to some roadie. “Careful with that.” He told the roadie as they scampered off with his guitar. Big mistake, my dad wouldn’t trust a roadie with his guitar, there’s no way in hell that would ever happen, ever.

“You think that we always kick ass.” Nikki said as he ruffled DJ’s hair affectionately, so I wasn’t the only one who got his hair ruffled by Sixx.

“Well that’s ‘cause we always do.” James said, chipping in as Nikki shook his head, his black hair flying everywhere.

“Yeah, that’s what you guys think, wait until you see some real rockers onstage.” He said as James and DJ looked at him sceptically. “It’s true and you know it, and I’d better go and get ready, I gotta go back onstage in like half an hour.” He said as he handed his bass off to some roadie and ran off.

“There goes the old man.” James said with a snicker as DJ shook his head.

“Yep, there he goes, y’know he’s older then us and he hasn’t even broken a sweat,” He said as he looked down at his sweat covered outfit. James nodded his head in agreement. DJ picked up a water bottle from beside one of the amps for Motley, one that I presumed was his. He opened it and took a long drink, half emptying the bottle. “Ya want some?” He said offering the bottle to James.

“As long as you didn’t drug it.” James said jokingly as he took the water bottle and for the most part drained it, except for a dribble of water that escaped and rolled down his chin. “Hey DJ who’s that?” I heard him ask as he glanced at me, wiping the dribble of water off his face.

“Good question, maybe it’s some groupie or something,” He said after a moment, shooting a glance at me as well, letting his blue eyes meet mine, wait to be discreet. Him and James exchanged a look, while I shook my head, idiots.

“Hey you chicky in the green top and short shirt.” He called as I looked at him in disbelief. Chicky no I don’t think so asshole. “Yeah you, why don’t you come over here and talk to us instead of giving us those looks.” He said as I raised an eye brow at him. No, just no don’t fucking talk to me like that, I thought sourly as I walked over to them nonetheless. Why? Because for the next four hours they were going to be my entertainment, tonight and for the next two fucking months.

“Yeah is there something that’d you’d like.” I said as I stopped in front of them; hand on my hip as both DJ and James looked at me in surprise.

“Yeah actually I’d love to know how you managed to get back stage; groupies aren’t allowed back here usually.” James told me as he handed the water bottle back to DJ who toyed with the cap. I gave him a look of disbelief, me a groupie? Yeah alright over my dead body, although you could probably consider me a groupie because I had slept with half the band.

“It’s pretty simple why I’m here. I’m not a groupie.” I answered in a no-nonsense tone, a smirk sliding across his face.

“Really? Are you like some roadie or something? You don’t look like a roadie.” James said brushing a strand of hair out of his face, while DJ took a sip of his water and then put the cap back on.

“No, I’m with Motley.” I said in a snobby tone, I mean why the hell did he need to know why I was here; all he needed to know was that I was here and wasn’t going anywhere soon. Both DJ and James eye brows flew up into their hairline as if they couldn’t believe that I was with Motley.

“She does have one fine piece of ass y’know, Tommy or Nikki probably fucking her.” James whispered to DJ as if I couldn’t hear them when I was like three feet away, I scowled at him. Not because he assumed that, because he was almost right.

“GOD-DAMNIT TOMMY AFTER EVERYTHING WE’VE BEEN THROUGH YOU’RE STILL DOING THIS? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?” Mick’s voice screamed, as I flinched back, oh god, what had happened now? Please say that Tommy just forgot something important, please, please please. I silently begged even though I was fairly sure that it was about me. That my father had found out about something else that had gone on with me and Tommy. James and DJ both exchanged a look while I looked around, hoping that my father wasn’t on his way to give me shit. I heard shoes clacking on the floor and a few seconds later my dad appeared, guitar in hand looking extremely pissed off. “Lucy Deal we need to talk now.” He said as he spotted me and I gulped fearfully.

“Yes Dad.” I said in a small voice making DJ and James exchange a look, my dad tapped his foot impatiently from where he had appeared as I slowly sauntered over, dreading what this little chat was going to be about.

“Now Lu I’ve heard from Nikki that you’ve been making some promises to Tommy and that you guys have been seen kissing and all that, now I don’t think that I need to go through again, I just wanted to confirm if it’s true or not. I don’t want to make assumptions.” He said in a quiet tone as I sighed and forced a clueless expression on my face. Obviously Tommy had denied everything Nikki had said about us. Of course leave it to Nikki to go and tattle, asshole.

“No I haven’t been making any promises to Tommy, I don’t know what Nikki’s talking about.” I said in a calm tone, hoping that my dad wouldn’t be able to tell that I was lying.

“Well if that’s the case I’ll talk to Nikki about it.” He said as he scratched his head, looking slightly calmer as I sighed in relief, we were going to get away with it. “I gotta go and get ready we’re going on soon, love ya Lu.” He told me as he kissed my forehead and walked away.

“Love you too Dad.” I called back as I turned around to a gaping James and DJ.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally DJ is actually in a chapter ahah.
Made a new layout. Tell me what you think.
Also updated the Characters page. A picture of Lucy is there as well as a description.
Just a side note that I might not be updating again for a while due to some jerk reporting my story for plagiarism. Over my dead body.