Status: I'm gonna try and go for this whole update biweekly thing.

Someone's Gotta Give

Jailbait

“Th-th-that’s your DAD?” James stuttered as my dad disappeared off to where ever they disappear to before they go on. I yawned lazily as I nodded my head and covered my mouth.

“Yep that’s him, nothing special.” I said with a shrug as I pulled up my shirt, which was giving the boys a nice, not needed view of my bra.

“Nothing special? Kid that’s Mick Mars! I’d kill to have him as a father.” James replied as I rolled my eyes, I think I knew who my dad was and sure you’d kill to have him as a father me on the other hand.... Sure he was great to have at times, but there were other times that it would’ve been nice to have a normal father.

“Well then you can have him.” I replied as I turned and began to walk away, going anywhere but where they were.

“Hey, where are you going!?” DJ called as I stopped and looked at him.

“I don’t know away from that.” I snapped, pointing at James who glared at me and opened his mouth to reply as DJ cut him off.

“James isn’t that bad, sure he can get a little annoying and at times you want to throw him out of the bus at 120 miles an hour on the highway but he’s not that bad, honest. “ DJ said, I paused and smirked to myself, this could be interesting, very interesting. Hanging out with two okay looking guys while my father performed, not just tonight but for the next two months.

“I guess, after all I don’t think he can be worse than any of my dad’s band mates.” I replied as I turned around, DJ let out a laugh while James sent me a scowl.

“Fair enough, so what do you say, after the show do you wanna maybe go and grab a drink with us?” DJ asked his blue eyes twinkling.

“Absolutely not, I refuse to go anywhere with her, I bet she’s not even legal yet and with her dad I don’t want to piss him off.” James said as he shook his head, his blonde hair flying everywhere.

“You are such an ass.” DJ replied rolling his eyes before he looked at me. “Well since James did bring it up I might as well ask it, you don’t look like you’re old enough to drink Lucy so how old are you?”

“Seventeen, almost eighteen.” I replied sounding rather bored, James’ eyebrows nearly disappeared into his hairline when he heard my age while DJ sighed.

“Damn I guess she won’t be coming out for drinks tonight, or any other night for that matter.” James said sending me a smirk, I rolled my eyes, obviously someone wasn’t exactly a fan of me. Oh well, someone needed to suck it up.

“No she won’t be coming out for drinks tonight but I guess that means that I’ll have to buy some alcohol for tonight and we can drink in the buses.” DJ replied as James looked at him is disbelief.

“Are you kidding me? Mick and Nikki would kill you if you did that, I mean that’s Mick’s kid! He’d fucking slit you’re throat while you sleep!” James half yelled at him while I chuckled. Picturing my dad creeping around the Motley Crue and Sixx AM tour bus at night and walking into DJ’s room with a knife on him was just too much to comprehend.

“Oh well, I guess that Sixx AM won’t have a guitarist for the rest of the tour.” DJ replied sounding unconcerned as he smiled at me and I replied with a shaky smile. Oh yes this was going to be a very interesting tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I should be guys, I'm so busy since I'm in summer school, I know it seems like I'm always busy but I'm trying my hardest to update this as much as I can.