What Ya Want From Me?

Honestly I Love You

Baby your beautiful, and there's nothing wrong with you. Its me, I'm a freak.

“Good j-job, Sammie.” Dean slurred as he hung from Sam's shoulder as Sam drudged into the motel room. The only light coming from the open bathroom at the end of the room.
“Th-thanks Dean, you too?” Sam chuckled as he placed Dean on the bed and began taking off his boots. A slight smile pulling at Sam's lips as he recalled them being the 'only' real thing about him.
“No, Sa-mmie I mean it, you did,” Dean hiccuped, “great. How daring, and heroic of you shooting the big bad in the face and...and.”
“Dean, stop your drunk.” Sam said with a laugh as he pulled himself up, inching for Dean's chest to remove his coat.

Sam jumped slightly as the soft lips hit his, the rush of alcohol entering his mouth making him wince slightly. Dean looked up at Sam, his eyes filled with an emotion Sam had never seen...at least not in Dean anyway. He saw love.

Two Years Later

“What do you want from me, Sam!” Dean barked as he slammed his beer down against the cheap motel desk, the finish scuffing slightly under the impact.
“Honesty, Dean. I know its not your strong suit, but you should try it once and a while.” Sam spat, as he stood, his tall structure blocking the light from hitting Dean, shrouding him in darkness.
“That doesn't tell me shit, Sam! Honesty, okay, I can play this game. I honestly kissed you, I honestly was going to fuck you, I HONESTLY was willing to do anything. Your the one that broke it up, not me. So stop blaming me.” Dean roared, his hazel eyes burning into Sam.
“What?!” Sam said exhaling. “You can't just drop that on someone. You know, you've know for years that I've felt this way for you. And for YEARS you kept telling me nothing, nothing would ever happen, then what do you do? YOU FUCKING KISS ME! I'm sorry Dean, but I wasn't going to let the one person I have ever, and I mean EVER, had feelings for this way just use me as a drunken mistake, and forget it in the morning.”
“Then you don't know shit. I was planning on doing it anyway, Sam. I've felt this way to, you bitch.”
“Oh, so I'm a bitch, well at least I'm not a fucking closeted jerk.” Sam sneered as he took a step forward, the movement causing Dean to raise from his chair.
“What...did you say?” Dean asked raising an eyebrow.
“I didn't stutter Dean...I said 'at least I'm not a fucking closeted jerk.”

Sam wasn't ready for the hit, though he knew it was coming. Dean's fist hitting hard against his face, throwing his jaw to the left. Sam heard a pop, his reaction was automatic, he slung his own fist upward cracking Dean underneath his chin.
“Oww.” Dean growled before kicking Sam in the chest like he would kick a door down, slamming Sam down against the ground. Dean jumped, his hips straddling over Sam's as he pinned Sam down. Both of them locking eyes, breath heavy from anger and frustration.
“Dean?” Sam asked as he watched the same glint enter Dean's eyes from two years ago.
“Sam...I'm going to kiss you...and after the punch to my jaw, you better like it.”

Sam just watched as Dean's torso lowered, his face growing inches closer to Sam's. Inches becoming centimeters. And then finally the kiss connected. Dean's breath colliding with Sam's as his tongue dove into Sam's mouth, lavishly licking at Sam's tongue. Sam let a soft audible moan before being swept off the ground and thrown onto the bed. Then...everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Please? I have cookies?!