What Ya Want From Me?

Wake Me Up

“Ugh,” Sam groaned as he winced. The sunlight beating in through the crack in the curtains, stinging his face. He felt a slight move, then realized he was being held, caressed, cuddled. “Shit...” he said as he rubbed his jaw, his hands sliding across a large bruise. Again Dean moved, his arm pulling Sam deeper into the hold. Sam felt his face get red as his pants tightened, growing outward as his dick hardened. “Shit,” Sam repeated.
“Would you stop talking?” Dean laughed as he rose up, twisting Sam's body around to him. Sam's cock resting upon Dean's thigh. “Oh, well...” Dean said smiling, “that is something to talk about.” he winked, before planting a kiss on Sam's forehead, then on his lips. Sam moaned as the kiss was deepened by Dean placing his hands on either side of Sam's face, and he rotated his hips to straddle Sam, his ass sitting right on top of Sam's erection. Sam growled as he pulled his chest upward, shoving his tongue deep within Dean's mouth as he pulled Dean's shirt up over his head, and threw it on the floor. “Fuck, Sam...your getting me hard.” Dean teased, as he pulled away from the kiss and wiggled his ass, the motion teasing Sam's 'head'. Sam threw his head back in pleasure as he pulsed his hips upward, the hard cock rubbing against the course denim as it thudded against Dean's ass. “Oh, fuck!” Dean yelled as he pulled Sam back into a kiss. Dean locked his arms around Sam as he twirled his body around placing Sam on top of him, as he wrapped his legs around Sam's hips.
“What the fuck, are you some fucking type of contortionist?” Sam laughed as his hands swam over Dean's body, his fingers running over course hairs leading down from his belly button, gliding over the developed muscles in his chest, as he lightly pulled at on of Dean's nipples.
“You'll never know what I did while you were at school.” Dean winked, as he leaned back, arching his back upward as Sam brought his mouth down to the nipple he had been toying. The nipple grew hard as Sam lapped it with his tongue, as he rose his body up and slipped his left hand into Dean's jeans, his palm sliding over course tufts of hair as he wrapped his hand around Dean's cock. Dean's shaft growing hard instantly under Sam's touch. Dean threw his head back, his body shuddering with ecstasy as Sam began to pump his hand around Dean's cock, slow and timid at first, but sped up as Dean's breath became rushed.
“Dean?” Sam said, his voice saying everything. Dean smiled before flipping Sam back below him. Dean slid down Sam's chest, muscle connecting with muscle as he lowered his way down to Sam's bulging cock. Dean pulled at the button with his teeth, the snap coming undone within seconds, as he revealed Sam's dick from behind his underwear. Dean lavishly licked and lapped at the tip, moistening it. Sam shivered as Dean's mouth enveloped his shaft.

Dean continued to suck Sam's dick, pursing his lips tightly around it creating more and more suction.
“Oh, God,” Sam gasped as Dean lowered his head all the way down the base of Sam's cock. Dean closed his tonsils, pinching the very tip of Sam's member. “Dean I'm about to,” but the words did not leave Sam fast enough as Dean's eyes widened as hot cum entered his throat. Dean pulled back, looking at Sam before gulping down the cum.
“So?”
“I'll let you use your imagination on how I feel.” Sam said smiling.

The phone rang, Sam grabbed it, looking at Dean from the corner of his eye.
“Hello?” he asked as he pressed the call button to answer.
“Sam, its me.”
“Cas, where are you?”
“Here,” Cas said as he exploded into the room. Sam lay there with his cock out, and limp, while Dean walked around with his exposed and hard still.
“Hey Sammie, think your still up for a little bj, this aint going away by itself. OH!” Dean screamed as he turned right into Castiel. Cas just looked at them, his eyes wide.
“Oh, my, God.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short, I know, but go easy on me. I build up as I go along.