Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Spiked

“Dude, are our lycans sleeping together?” Zacky laughed as he motioned to Miarko who lay in the grass with Bell resting her head on his shoulder.
“Haha, no” Michelle answered for Syn as she painted her nails.
“Any way, how is shit with Bell?” Zacky this time sat next to Syn on the sofa so Michelle couldn’t answer, though it didn’t matter to the bitchy vampire.
“The mutt is a fucking bitch!” Michelle hissed, though she was ignored by the two men.
“She’s pretty good. Doesn’t like being told what to do or pink. Strangely she hates Michelle” Synyster said the last bit with sarcasm. All of this band mates had been telling him she was pushing the limits with her constant bitching and picking fights with the other girls among many other problems.
“I had a thought for the tour. Wouldn’t it be awesome if we had them wearing spiked collars and barbed wire chain for a lead and shit? Make them look fucking dangerous.” Zacky got excited at his own idea of having ruthless looking lycans at the shows. They had already looked into having cages around the stage so when they did their lycan song they can have more lycans on stage snarling, similar to how they have the girls dancing when they play ‘scream’.
“You know that you will never get the fucking mutt to wear anything” once again Michelle snarled her comment.
“Just shut the fuck up Michelle! Nobody asked you!” Syns voice boomed through the house.
“That’s because no good fucking lycan would wear a fluffy pink collar and making lead.” Zacky snarled under his breath as Michelle stormed up stairs.
“Man, let’s go. I think I know where we can get what we want” Syn growled as he got up and grabbed his keys, yelling through the window Zacky called the lycans who slowly got up and wondering back inside.

Anabelle let out a growl when Synyster explained what they were shopping for.
“Calm down, you can pick ok?” Synyster almost yelled. The stress Michelle was causing was starting to get to him.
Anabelle let out a another growl, but this one told him fine but she wasn’t happy about it.
Getting off the back of the truck with Miarko following the vampires and lycans enter a small shop called ‘Killer Leather’. Walking in side Anabelle eyed up her surroundings. The walls were dark blue with a black ceiling. Throughout the shop were various weapons and gothic style jewellery and clothing.

“Syn, V! Good to see you, and of course your lycans too.” A large man emerged from a door at the back of the shop behind the counter.
Both the vampires greeted the man and started a conversation while the lycans went to investigate the shop.

After 10 minutes of talking they were interrupted by Miarko tackling his vampire to the ground, in his mouth was a collar with spikes and skulls with a matching lead.
“You want these huh? Alright then. Bell found anything?” Zacky laughed as he collected the items from the lycans mouth.
Synyster went over to where the white lycan sat eyeing up the different spiked collars.
“Like anything?”
The lycan motioned to a collar with spike and a chain running along the black leather, Syn reached for it, getting a nod from the white ball of fur.
“Hey Lucas, could you get me a custom lead?” Synyster asked the large vampire as he stood up from crouching to Bells height, or as close to it as his large frame could get.
“Yeah what you want?”
“Barbed wire? Haha with leather for me to hold?”
“Done”
Synyster thanked the vampire ad he scratched behind Bells ear.
Anabelle went over to the vampire accessories, soon barking at Synyster to join her.

3hours later the two lycans were lying on the ground in front of the sofa which Synyster sat on while he smoked. On the coffee table were the various chains, spiked collars as well as rings, hats, bandanas, alcohol and cigarettes that had been bought.
“Dude they are going to look kickass.” Johnny Christ told the band as he played with the purchases.
“14 more days till we hit the road. They have already moved shit around so the lycans can be on the bus.” This time it was Shadows who spoke as he sipped his beer.

Anabelle looked around at the vampires, inwardly she kicked herself when she eyed up Synyster Gates, taking in his sexy muscular form covered in amazing tattoos, as her eyes travelled over his body the lycan had the lick her lips to keep from drooling over the vampire.
Making herself look away from the vampire Anabelle began amusing herself by thinking of different ways to kill Michelle, how she would look as a man, all different things involving the bitching vampire which she loathed with a burning passion
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to JessickaaJealousyy espessically becaus eher comments make me chuckle and want to write more XD more comments mean longer chapters and more often posts

These are the collars and shitness that Ima mention later on incase you wanna see noe
http://www.gorgeous-george.net/image/collar-spike.png
http://www.dogsuppliesstore.com/images/productimages/Spike%20Dog%20Collar%20&%20Leash.jpg
http://www.rogueroyalty.com.au/store/images/uploads/Collar_Glad_Extreme_2.jpg