Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Forest

Bell huffed as she sat on Zackys bed, Miarko, lying on the floor in front of her.
“Don’t you two look full of life” Vengeance laughed as he finished pulling his clothing on.
The two lycans both shrugged. Bell had been able to because of a headache, Miarko had stayed awake, refusing to sleep with she couldn’t.

“Well, come on, you two can jump on Gates if you want? And I’ll order you some nice steaks.” Zacky opened the door as the wolf bodies both got up and trotted over to Synyster Gate room. Anabelle letting out a bark with unlocked and opened the door for her.
Anabelle almost snarled in degust at the three vampires. One of the girls with ratty blonde hair and horrible fake extensions lay half off the bed, her fake boobs almost hanging off the bed. Syn lay in the middle, his left hand holding on to the hand on the ratty blonde, while his right arm was wrapped around the other Barbie doll who’s make up was smeared everywhere, her mouth open as she snored, her fake nails sitting on the male vampires chest.
‘Go get the Rev’ Anabelle instructed Miarko who quickly left Anabelle to watch the sleeping bodies.
After afew moments the Rev came stumbling in, confused until her saw the sleeping bodies, then his face was filled with an evil smirk.
“Bell can you please get up to that blondes face, Miarko you go to the other one.” Both the lycans followed the instructions with much distaste, the Rev carefully positioning himself hovering over Synyster.
“And now we lick my little minions” Rev gave an evil laugh before the three of them started licking. The blonde was the first to wake, with a scream she feel out of bed naked, Anabelle snapping at her ankles, causing the vampire to run out of the room naked.
Soon Miarko’s victim awoke, somehow in her sleepy state mistaking the lycan for, well, someone else as she licked hi back a few times before opening her eyes and letting out a sheik, followed by stumbling around for her clothes and leaving.
“No fair, you are better at this then me!” Rev whined before giving one last long lick along the vampire prince’s face, however nothing more was needed as Synyster shot up, banging the Rev on the head in the process. Both vampires erupted into yelling, Rev yelling that he shouldn’t shoot up like that because it hurt him and Synyster because he had just been woken up by the tall drummer licking him.

Once again everyone was on the bus, they had decided to drive through all day, now with the sun setting. Anabelle jumped in Synysters bunk and licked his face, receiving a groan in response. Huffing she jumped out and began running up and down the bus. Miarko had been sleeping for most of the day and she was bored as hell, finally after another 3omin of useless pacing, Johnny Christ woke up.
Stumbling out of his bunk he went over to the small sink and brushed his teeth, not noticing the white lycan following him everywhere.
“Wow fuck!” Johnny swore as he tripped over the fur ball, Anabelle glared up at the vampire before going over to the door of the bus and barking, indicating that she needed to go outside.

Synyster rolled out of his bunk, hitting the floor with a heavy thump, rubbing his eyes he grabbed his smokes and jumped off the bus which had pulled over.
“Why did we stop? Thought we were driving all the way through?” Syn rough voice asked Johnny who leaning against the bus, both of them soon smoking.
“Bell needed to go. I think she’s just stretching her legs now, she’s been running for half hour now”
“You go inside, you look like shit, I’ll watch her” Johnny nodded as he climbed back on the bus, while Syn walked over to Anabelle who was trotting into a bit of forest.
“Bell what are you doing?” He called as he followed her deeper into the woods.

Syn soon lost sight of the white wolf in the deep forest, after several minutes of walking, her saw a dull light appear off to his right.

He watched as the naked girl slowly emerged from behind the tree.

“You have no idea how good this feels,” Anabelle whispered as she walked towards him.

“Why do you do this to me?” His voice caught in his throat as her hand brushed across his chest, his fangs slowly extending as she did so.

“Do what? This?” She leant up on her tip toes, and pulled the vampire down so she could gently kiss him on his lips.

“Yes that,” He growled in response, wrapping his left arm around her as he held her in place, his eyes roaming over her body.

The girl slowly took the cigarette from Syn, before placing it between her own lips, then blowing smoke rings at his face.

He pushed his lips down on hers, nipping at her bottom lip as she kissed back, wrapping her own arms around his neck.

Soon the pair gave in to their inner animals and were passionately making out, tangling their limbs together.

“You sure you wanna do this?” He asked as she began undoing his jeans.

“I’ve seen everything that’s gone through your head, everything, trust me, this is something I most defiantly want,” Anabelle growled up at him.

Within seconds, his jeans and boxers were tossed onto the ground, and she had been shoved against a tree.

Syn lifted her up to the right height as he kneaded her breasts, his lips finding their way to her neck where he began to kiss and nip.

Her hands ran through his hair and giving the occasional tug as she threw her head back and moaned.

He looked at his lycan who he had pinned against a tree; her head was tipped back, exposing her neck, her mouth open as she moaned, revealing her sharp teeth which were longer than any humans, her canines extended even further, almost in a vampire way her thought.

He soon dismissed the thought as he drove two fingers inside her wet clit making her moans increase in volume as he heaved a breath out.

Pumping his fingers in and out, the vampire noticed her wetness almost dripping out of her small body.

“Oh god, I can’t take this any longer,” Syn growled as he removed his finger, before positioning the moaning girl and he dropped her down onto his awaiting manhood.

Anabelle gasped, not fully realising how big he was, however she was soon moaning louder as she was bounced up and down faster and with more force as the odd grunt escaped his lips as she heard his thoughts of wanting her blood.

“Do it,” She moaned, and without any hesitation, the vampire plunged his fangs into her neck, sucking the sweet blood into his mouth.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD...!” She almost screamed as she hit her climax, her walls clenching against the hard cock inside if her, Syn grunted as he came inside her, moving her up and down a few more times before lifting her off and removing his mouth from her neck.

Gently, Syn licked up the blood from her neck.

“My turn,” Anabelle whispered and before Syn knew what she meant, she bit into the vampires own neck, his blood flowing into her mouth, the vampire under her groaning in pleasure.

Soon she unattached herself from Syn’s neck and licked the wound clean, then slowly going down on her knees, she licked from the base to the tip on Syn’s penis, before taking the whole length in her mouth, and began moving up and down, tasting herself as she cleaned the cock in front of her.

After a few moments of sucking, his hand was on her head, pushing and pulling her hair at a quick pace.

He soon swore as he erupted into her mouth, and the lycan swallowed his seed before standing up.

“We should do this again,” was all Anabelle said before her body held a light glow while her muscles and bones shifted back into her wolf body.

“Come on then” Synyster started walking back in what he hoped was the direction of the tour bus, Anabelle happily trailing next to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
73 subscribers yay!
please be nice, this is my first sex sceny, had help from Betrayed Afterlyf who went through and edited XD