Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Ghost

Volt paced, Anabelle had lost control. He had to find out what had happened and fast. It was risky hat he was going to do, but he had no choice. He had waited all night. It was now day, vampires would be asleep so it would be less risky. Lying down on the ground he slowed down his breathing. Closing his eyes Volt began to let go of his body, his mind leaving his body, he began running in his ghost lycan body, which only lycans could see this form.
It took 3 hours for Volt to track Anabelle down. When he finally did she was lying in the arms of a man, his tattooed arms wrapped around her as she was in the sleeping state that she went it just like him.
‘Anabelle, sister, wake up’ Volts voice echoed within Anabelles mind, causing her to wake up slowly.
‘Knew you would show up sooner or later’ Anabelle mumbled sleepily, refusing to over out of Synysters arms, while she nuzzled closure into his neck.
‘Who is that?’ Volt showed her what he saw.
‘Fuck, um, Synyster Gates’ Anabelle now wiggled out of Synysters grip, wrapping the sheet around her naked body, staring at her brothers spirit form.
“ANABELLE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!’ Volts thoughts roared in her mind.
‘Yes I do know, I’m sleeping with him’
‘No it is much worse; I can see the bond forming already.’ The blood suddenly drained out of Anabelles face.
‘Soon you will be in love with him, if you aren’t already, then we will all be doomed’ Volt sat on the floor as he stared at Anabelle who had gone into shock.
‘No, this can’t be happening.’ She whispered slowly.
‘Soon you will tell him everything; you won’t be able to hold anything back. The two of you will doom us all, it may be painful to betray each other, but he is a vampire.’
‘Volt, you cannot tell anyone’
‘You are already thinking up a plan?’
‘I will try. Fuck!’
‘Anyway, who was the unfortunate at the other end of you’
‘Louisialuu’
‘Ahhhhh, I understand.’
The two froze as Synyster groaned, rubbing his eyes he propped himself up on his elbows.
“Why aren’t you in my arms?” He grumbled as his arm snaked back around Anabelles waist.
“Just thinking. Nothing to worry about”
“Hey, um can lycans be ghosts?”
“No, what makes you ask?” Anabelles eyes showed her panic as she lay back down with Syn, Volt watching carefully.
“I just had a weird dream I think. Some ghost lycan came in and you were talking to him, something about you loving me and planning or some shit. Need to go back to sleep, can’t without you”
“Well, my dark Prince, I think I will fall back to sleep with you.”
‘Anabelle, it is happening. The mind link is being weaved.’
‘Good bye Volt’ Anabelle told him as he slowly left his spirit walking form and returned to his body in the pack.
He let out a frustrated growl before closing his eyes to sleep.

Anabelle and Syn woke up just before dusk, groaning Syn pulled Anabelles small frame closer and kissed her neck.
“I hate dusk” The vampire groaned.
“Mmmhm” Anabelle agreed as she stretched out.
“Urgh can you pass me the phone?”
“What do you need?” Anabelle asked as she began reaching out.
“Need to feed”
“You could have just said so.” Tipping her head to the side, Syn’s eyes were attracted to the bare skin above her veins, already his vampire body could feel her heart beat; almost see the blood pulsing through.
It wasn’t long until his fangs were out as he kissed her neck in hunger; carefully he sliced into the pale skin of Anabelle, her blood flowing into his mouth quickly as he sucked it in faster, becoming almost violent. Under his body, Anabelle let out a moan, her arms wrapping around his large body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a horrible writer block, so can people please tell me what should happen in the next chapter?
So far it looks like I'm going to be doing a M.Shadows next. I'm going away for the weekend so I'll be planning it then and writing when I get back.
PLEASE COMMENT