Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Couldn't take it

“Leave us” Syn snarled as the girls quickly began gathering their clothing and getting ready to leave. Zacky, Miarko and the vampire boy who had been walking Anabelle stood in front of him.
Once the two vampire whores had gone Synyster began yelling.
“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE! CAN’T YOU KEEP CONTROL ON ONE FUCKING LYCAN! SHE ISN’T EVEN THAT BIG! IF YOU DON’T GET HER BACK SOON WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SERIOUS FUCKING PROBLEM NOW GO AND FUCKING LOOK FOR HER NOW!” The vampire boy quickly scurried out of the room.
“Why would she run away? We were fucking fine!” Syn snarled referring not only to how she hadn’t been snapping at everyone as well as the sleeping together.
Miarko let out a bark while Zacky sat on the bed next to his friend.
“She’ll come back. Gates don’t stress about it.”
Again another knowing bark came from Miarko, however he ran around an barked more trying to get the attention of the vampires.
“What Miarko?” Zacky asked as the lycan continued to bark.
“Bro, what if Miarko ‘changes’ then he can tell us whatever he’s trying to tell us” Syn suggested earning a hesitant nod.
Miarko looked uncomfortable before turning into is human form, his body like Anabelle’s, his body glowed while the cracking and ripping could be heard as his body went from its wolf form and into his human.
When Miarko stood up he reached 6foot 3inchs, his brown hair was messed everywhere going down to his sholders, his murky brown and yellow eyes staring at them, as his muscular body shifted uncomfortably under their gaze.

“She ran away because she couldn’t take it anymore” Miarkos voice was deep as he had a pillow thrown at him to ‘cover up’.
“Couldn’t take what?” Syn snapped.
“Lycans have soul mates, but it’s not something that you know right away. It happens through an exchange. Something between the two has to be exchanged between them three times.
With every couple it differs, well you and I guess ‘Bell’ have done the exchange nearly three times from what I’ve gathered. With this exchange a bond is formed, you can hear each other’s thoughts, feelings, see what they see. She couldn’t take seeing you with random girls and shit. Though it will be painful for you both for her leaving, she just couldn’t take it.”
“So you mean that we are soul mates and we have a bond and because I slept around and she couldn’t handle it.” Syn spoke slowly, trying to understand what was being explained to him.
“Yes. Suspect the shortly you will feel that she is gone.”
“Miarko, what do you mean. He will feel it” It was Zacky who asked the question this time.
Miarko nodded before continuing “We soul mates are separated, they feel a pain like no other.”
The vampires sat in silence. Syn slowly going through his dreams, the random whispers he heard in the back of his head, when he would see flashes of different places.
“The other night, I had a dream; well I guess I saw what she saw. A ghost wolf was in our room talking to her, did that really happen?”
“It was her brother Volt. He is having problems back at the pack. He wanted her to come back. As well as warn her against the bond that was forming”
“Why would she need a warning?” Zacky asked this time.
“Lycans don’t trust outsiders easily; because you are a vampire it is even worse.” Silence followed for a few moments before Synyster spoke again.
“Where is she going?”
“She is going to the closest pack, which would be the pack of Okashi. They are about 509runs away from here.”
“509runs?” Zacky asked not familiar with the term.
“I believe in the human translation is 1run is about 2miles”
“And she will run that distance?” Syn looked in disbelief.
“She is ‘special’ she can run that it in just over a week. She will just run and run, maybe resting for a few hours every few days. From the pack she will find her way back to Lowood to her back and brother.”
“Good fucking job Syn, you fuck some lycan who is your soul mate, and now you fuck it up. You can’t even keep a relationship with her” Zacky joked, however he didn’t get the same reaction from Synyster.
“WE WEREN”T IN A FUCKING GOD DAMN RELATONSHIP! WE WERE JUST SCREWING AND HOW WAS I MEANT TO KNOW”
“Um if you stop yelling it is possible for me to attempt to find her.” Miarko suggested quietly.
“What? How?” Syn now looked up with excitement.
“Lycans talk you know. I just have to ask around. She might stop to see some of the smaller family packs on her way.”
“Huh?” both the vampires gave a confused look.
“We network” Miarko stated.
“Do that.” Synyster snapped.
Miarko nodding before stretching his mind out to its further reaches telling every lycan he could to look for the Princess and to send message that she was free and coming fast. He heard echoes of thoughts recognising his request and they would be on the lookout, many giving cheers of happiness that their princess was returning.

“Prince! She’s coming back! She escaped!” Zebzar sprinted into Volt’s room almost screaming the news.
“Tell all the nearest packs to her to send out partys to find her and bring her to their pack. I will go meet her once she is on her way.” Volt spoke strongly and demanding as a true Alpha and Prince of Lycans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?