Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Pool

Anabelle smiled softly as the calmness swept over her body. Her white blonde hair settled into place as she stopped running.
“Milinko, it’s time to wake up” Anabelle cooed softly, causing the young boy to stir.
“It feels funny”
“Heavens Hollow has that effect” Anabelle chuckled quietly as she approached the sacred pool.
“Some vampires and lycans are coming” Anabelle muttered as Milinko snuggled into her chest.
“I don’t like vampires.”
“I won’t let them hurt you” Anabelle snarled, in the short few days she had become very protective of the young lycan.
“Go see if you can find somewhere to sleep. “ Milinko nodded as he changed into his wolf form and began running around, leaving Anabelles top lying on the ground.
With a weak smile she picked it up and sat in front of the pool.
Closing her eyes Anabelle did something she hadn’t done in centuries.
“Mother, help me do the right thing. Nobody will accept Syn as my mate and I don’t want lycans to lose faith that they will be able to one day be free. For whatever reason you left I don’t know, but I need you now more than anything” Anabelle finished whispering as he went to find where Milinko had ran off too.

“You have a stray my sister.” Volt appeared next to Anabelle who was slumped against the cold stone ruins with Milinko in her arms.
“Yes I do brother dear. They will be here soon.”
“It is dangerous bringing them here”
“I felt the pull.”
“As did I”
It was rare, but sometimes the two felt a strange pull to the Hollow.

“Milinko, go and get them for me” Anabelle whispered. Both Anabelle and Volt knelt at the end of the pool staring into the depths.

Miarko stopped suddenly at a opening to a clearing with old stone ruins and tomb stones.
“Why have we stopped?” Shadows asked as the vampires stood next to him.
“Heavens Hollow is very sacred, only the most honoured of our race enter here. Those who are lucky enough to be buried here are only the greatest of us. To enter you must be invited by the Princess or Prince.”
“But Bell told us to meet her here right?” Johnny asked looking agitated. Did they really come all this way for nothing?
Rustling could be heard causing everyone to tense, a small boy approaching from the ruins, stopping in front of them. Nobody moved or made a sound.
“Miarko, body guard for the Princess, you are invited.” The young boy bowed his head to Miarko who bowed even deeper.
“Synyster Gates, Matthew Shadows, Zackary Vengeance, Jonathan Christ and The Reverend Tholomew Plague you are invited” Again the small child bowed his head, but only got a nod from the vampires in return.
Silently Milinko turn and ran back to the pool where Anabelle and Volt sat motionless.

When Synyster saw Ball his face broke into a grin, but soon had a confused expression as she sat motionless on the other side of the pool with another man, his well built body towering over her while his dirty blonde hair tossed into random spikes.
“Thank you Milinko” Anabelle whispered.
“Miarko, thank you for serving my sister in the vampire world, you may now choose to continue or leave. Whichever you choose you shall be welcome in my pack.” The man spoke strongly as he looked at Miarko who had dropped to his knees to reveal his neck.
“I choose to continue to serve the Princess until my last breathe” Miarko spoke softly.
“WAIT! BELL IS THE PRINCESS?!” It was the Rev who yelled, earning a slap across the back of the head from Shadows.
“Yes, I am Princess Anabelle” Anabelle now spoke, as her eyes locked with Syns.
The group went to silence again for what felt like forever.
“I’m hungry” Milinko spoke from his spot behind Anabelle.
“I know baby, Miarko, please take him for a hunt. It is time for us to speak with the vampires.” Anabelle announced.

Synyster watched as the boy, Milinko followed Miarko away.
Syn sat trying to process everything.
“Syn I . . . it . . . I’m . . . they . . . I’m sorry” Anabelle gently chewed on her lip waiting for him to says something.
“Why didn’t you tell me who you were?”
“Would you have just been ok with it? Could you honestly say you wouldn’t try to force information out of me?” Anabelle almost pleaded, Volt grabbing hold of her hand in comfort. Syn wanted to say he wouldn’t have cared but he knew that’s what he would have done. Knowing who Anabelle was sooner he would have stopped at nothing to make her talk.
“No Rev I won’t get pregnant and have mutant vampire lycan babies” Anabelle stated randomly earning an ashamed look from Rev while others snickered quietly.
“There is a more pressing issue. Will the two of you complete the bond or separate?” Volt spoke this time, the vampires could tell just from the air around him that he was the alpha of all lycans.
Anabelle closed her eyes as her body relaxed while Synyster tensed up as his mind started racing.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT